Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying 21:38 - Sep 29 with 4976 viewsrobshaker

"this famous old club"

whens the draw???
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 438 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 07:11 - Oct 4 by kel

The humility thing has been noted by me too. They’ve had an away draw in every qualifying FA cup round this season and each time a good number of them seem to think the home club should switch to Gigg because it’s a bigger stadium.

I’ve never, ever seen a Rochdale fan say that in any cup draw we’ve had. You can’t buy class.

switching to Gigg gives other club a big pay day my love.
[Post edited 4 Oct 21:06]
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:03 - Oct 4 with 433 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 06:50 - Oct 4 by Dale_4_Life

Legally yes...

More important morally Barry.

Hundreds possibly thousands shafted and the pom poms still out at giggle.

Just a complete lack of humility.

What is the plan for the debt? Not even got the balls to liquidate...

who are the thousands shafted exactly??? can you name any??
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:19 - Oct 4 with 394 views442Dale

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:03 - Oct 4 by robshaker

For a start, all the fans who paid good money towards the wages of players who should never have been signed in the first place.

Unless you were happy funding a team whose achievements meant nothing and contributed to the demise of the club?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:21 - Oct 4 with 390 viewskel

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:03 - Oct 4 by robshaker

Take your pick, lad.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00053268/fili

“21 Jan 2021 Statement of administrator's proposal”

Start at page 32 and work your way through it.
[Post edited 4 Oct 21:29]
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:23 - Oct 4 with 381 viewskel

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:01 - Oct 4 by robshaker

Glad you agree.
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:29 - Oct 4 with 350 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:19 - Oct 4 by 442Dale

For a start, all the fans who paid good money towards the wages of players who should never have been signed in the first place.

Unless you were happy funding a team whose achievements meant nothing and contributed to the demise of the club?

oh right so you care for us now?? we love u too hun..

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:32 - Oct 4 with 333 views442Dale

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:29 - Oct 4 by robshaker

oh right so you care for us now?? we love u too hun..

Quite.

Good avoidance of your question being answered in successive posts.

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:43 - Oct 4 with 305 viewsTVOS1907

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:01 - Oct 4 by robshaker

Unfortunately, rob, FA Cup rules forbid clubs switching ties for financial benefit.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:49 - Oct 4 with 284 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:32 - Oct 4 by 442Dale

Quite.

Good avoidance of your question being answered in successive posts.

I don’t really understand why you keep poking Rob. All that matters is what has happened in the last 6 or so years of our clubs existence. Yours died, your fans ignored the truth, you enjoyed the ride! I hated the last 6 years and that tvvat Bottomley, but we never swapped our cow for those magic beans and although we could have easily gone under, we didn’t for reasons above.

I miss clubs like Colne Dynamos, bury, Bradford PA etc, but if they can’t learn from their numerous mistakes, what can you do?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:50 - Oct 4 with 283 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:21 - Oct 4 by kel

Take your pick, lad.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00053268/fili

“21 Jan 2021 Statement of administrator's proposal”

Start at page 32 and work your way through it.
[Post edited 4 Oct 21:29]

looks all very corporate to me that kel and everyday stuff typical of when a company goes bust but i got to ask the question why would you have that link ready and know the exact page?? obsessed maybe...? no shit sherlock.

mind u interesting Paul Wilkinson 95k that must have been his annual wage.
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:53 - Oct 4 with 280 viewskel

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:50 - Oct 4 by robshaker

looks all very corporate to me that kel and everyday stuff typical of when a company goes bust but i got to ask the question why would you have that link ready and know the exact page?? obsessed maybe...? no shit sherlock.

You asked for evidence and I simply gave it.

I’ve a super computer that has a thing called ‘Google’ on it and you can find out loads of things on there in seconds.

Would you like a link to that too?
[Post edited 4 Oct 21:54]
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:00 - Oct 4 with 265 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:43 - Oct 4 by TVOS1907

Unfortunately, rob, FA Cup rules forbid clubs switching ties for financial benefit.

Uttoxeter away last season was switched to Gigg .

i dont think Bury fans are looking to switch games to Gigg for financial benefit somehow honey, its more the fan base and they all want to see the game, all cant go to the small away grounds luv.

of course both clubs need to agree.
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:06 - Oct 4 with 235 viewskel

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:00 - Oct 4 by robshaker

i dont think Bury fans are looking to switch games to Gigg for financial benefit somehow honey, its more the fan base and they all want to see the game, all cant go to the small away grounds luv.

Why do bury fans think games should be switched to Gigg so they can see it?

Should Newcastle and Spurs have demanded we switched our home ties against them so more of their fans could see the game? I’m afraid it only seems to be bury fans that have this warped mentality.

This backward old club.
[Post edited 4 Oct 22:08]
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:07 - Oct 4 with 227 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:53 - Oct 4 by kel

You asked for evidence and I simply gave it.

I’ve a super computer that has a thing called ‘Google’ on it and you can find out loads of things on there in seconds.

Would you like a link to that too?
[Post edited 4 Oct 21:54]

why would you bother tho really we all know what happened and their will be millions of lists like that for millions of other bust co's, i doubt any individual was actually effected by it or put on the breadline so to speak hun.. we al know that.
[Post edited 4 Oct 22:14]
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:11 - Oct 4 with 219 viewsTVOS1907

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 21:50 - Oct 4 by robshaker

They don't call him Kelumbo for nothing, rob.

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:12 - Oct 4 with 216 viewskel

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:07 - Oct 4 by robshaker

why would you bother tho really we all know what happened and their will be millions of lists like that for millions of other bust co's, i doubt any individual was actually effected by it or put on the breadline so to speak hun.. we al know that.
[Post edited 4 Oct 22:14]

Someone messaged me just the other day actually when he saw a post on Twitter from a bury fan bragging about your club now being debt free. His friend was severely impacted financially by the actions of your club and it affected him in a huge way.

Deny it all you want but rolling over to have your bellies tickled by Stewart Day left a long lasting effect on many people.

Shall I use the ‘humility’ word again as that seems to always go unnoticed?
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:13 - Oct 4 with 213 viewsTVOS1907

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:00 - Oct 4 by robshaker

"In what promises to be a fantastic occasion as we welcome FA Cup football back to Gigg, the Shakers will actually enter the hallowed turf as the “away” side due to the fixture being shifted from Uttoxeter’s OldField Sports Ground due to concerns over managing a large crowd."

Like I said.

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:19 - Oct 4 with 184 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:13 - Oct 4 by TVOS1907

"In what promises to be a fantastic occasion as we welcome FA Cup football back to Gigg, the Shakers will actually enter the hallowed turf as the “away” side due to the fixture being shifted from Uttoxeter’s OldField Sports Ground due to concerns over managing a large crowd."

Like I said.

exactly what i said hun... Bury fans wanting to switch games to Gigg is not for financial gain its so everyone can go, the other club would get a big payday too by default
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:34 - Oct 4 with 152 viewsTVOS1907

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:19 - Oct 4 by robshaker

exactly what i said hun... Bury fans wanting to switch games to Gigg is not for financial gain its so everyone can go, the other club would get a big payday too by default

What was the crowd v Uttoxeter?
[Post edited 4 Oct 22:35]

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:37 - Oct 4 with 135 viewsrobshaker

For example if 1500 Bury fans want to go to an away ground that only holds 500 not incl the home fans who want to go btw...then their is a safety issue so makes sense to switch, both clubs need to agree and the FA/League bods too, the other club would be gaining financially but it wouldnt be the reason for the switch.
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:39 - Oct 4 with 122 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:34 - Oct 4 by TVOS1907

What was the crowd v Uttoxeter?
[Post edited 4 Oct 22:35]

2903... why u want to know?
Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:42 - Oct 4 with 120 views442Dale

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:37 - Oct 4 by robshaker

For example if 1500 Bury fans want to go to an away ground that only holds 500 not incl the home fans who want to go btw...then their is a safety issue so makes sense to switch, both clubs need to agree and the FA/League bods too, the other club would be gaining financially but it wouldnt be the reason for the switch.

Why is there a safety issue? They get a certain amount of tickets and that’s all the fans that can go.

Otherwise, why didn’t the Radcliffe game get switched presuming Bury’s “1500” fans wanted to go?

Also, why is it pay on the gate at Longridge tomorrow if there are so many fans travelling to watch this amazing new club? Isn’t that a safety issue?

Or, and this may be the case Rob, are you plucking figures out of the air to try and justify any Bury fan asking for a game to be switched?

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:47 - Oct 4 with 96 viewsTVOS1907

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:39 - Oct 4 by robshaker

2903... why u want to know?

To see how lucrative it was for Uttoxeter.

Cheers.

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:48 - Oct 4 with 92 viewsTVOS1907

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:37 - Oct 4 by robshaker

If 1500 bury fans want to go and there aren't 1500 spaces or tickets available, then 1500 can't go, can they?

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:50 - Oct 4 with 88 viewsrobshaker

Radcliffe 2 - Bury 3 3rd round FA cup qualifying on 22:47 - Oct 4 by TVOS1907

To see how lucrative it was for Uttoxeter.

Cheers.

it was.. keep them safe for a while that! only a tenner a ticket tho.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024