Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else thrown in the towel? 15:04 - Jan 16 with 6488 viewsmexmike

After what i watched on Saturday ive kinda got it into my head that next year its back to L2 football.
I know it sounds very defeatist but i just cant see any way back playing football (if you can call it that) like that.
Anyone else feeling like that or is it just me?
Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 19:40 - Jan 17 with 962 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 12:56 - Jan 17 by judd

Well I've been right through Wikipedia and there is absolutely no mention of Dustin Gee being a smack head.

He was from Yorkshire though.

He was permanentley mind-spasmoed on Latvian strolling powder. Les Dennis used to have to brevell all his sandwiches for him.
It got so bad that Les apparently smacked him after he urinated on an Austin Allegro at his gran's (Les's not Dustin's) 60th.
Les doesn't mention it out of respect for the dead (both Dustin and his gran) and the fact that it later transpired that the Allegro didn't belong to anyone at the party.
However, the big question, Judd, is that StudiousDale is clearly mind-bombed off Bob Marley's OXO cube and coming out with the most ludicrous rabble I've ever heard in my life.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 19:59 - Jan 17 with 945 viewsjudd

Simple solution is to call him a blade and then tell him to fook off. I of heard tell of the heart rending send off of that dustins brother kenny gave him. The corrie theme on a compressed alto sax as his joint shaped coffin lit up. Special.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 12:43 - Jan 18 with 897 viewsStudiousDale

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 22:23 - Jan 16 by BigDaveMyCock

Wow, hang on SuddenLad. It wasn't me who said Rochdale are going to show Champions League form from March onwards.

The only controversial thing I said was that Dustin Gee (Les Dennis's 1980s comedy sparring partner, for those philistines out there) may have been a smack head.

One day I'll tell the whole story, but I warn you now you will not look at Sid Little in the same light again.

The rest of my post, in comparison with the obvious drug-fuelled ramblings about Rochdale suddenly winning a load of matches in March, is quite sensible.

My point was (if you could read through those pessimistic tinted spectacles of yours) that we could gain virtually no points between now and the start of the games mentioned above, and still stay up.

"However the run predicted below would be a miracle at the moment, so unless in the next 2 months things aren't majorly turned round we are going down".

We are bad, but so are the other teams at the bottom of this division. Still, really good by you - ignore any of the caveat and just go straight to the part where I've 'predicted' the results, and then assume I'm on drugs. I am not on drugs, but even if I ever was to be, I can only assume that I would still be in a state of infinitely higher wisdom and intelligence than what you seem to be blessed with.

MONG EDIT
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 12:49 - Jan 18 with 887 viewsSaxonDale

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 19:40 - Jan 17 by BigDaveMyCock

He was permanentley mind-spasmoed on Latvian strolling powder. Les Dennis used to have to brevell all his sandwiches for him.
It got so bad that Les apparently smacked him after he urinated on an Austin Allegro at his gran's (Les's not Dustin's) 60th.
Les doesn't mention it out of respect for the dead (both Dustin and his gran) and the fact that it later transpired that the Allegro didn't belong to anyone at the party.
However, the big question, Judd, is that StudiousDale is clearly mind-bombed off Bob Marley's OXO cube and coming out with the most ludicrous rabble I've ever heard in my life.

If you're going to ask Judd a 'big question' at least make it a question.
Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 13:13 - Jan 18 with 844 viewsjudd

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 12:49 - Jan 18 by SaxonDale

If you're going to ask Judd a 'big question' at least make it a question.

I wouldn't worry about it. He's the sort of bloke that I heard recently was planning a dry stone walling weekend.

In Berlin.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 13:22 - Jan 18 with 824 viewsSandy_Lane

"My point was (if you could read through those pessimistic tinted spectacles of yours) that we could gain virtually no points between now and the end of the season and still stay up. "

Unfortunately, I think we're probably going to test this theory!
Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 13:31 - Jan 18 with 808 viewsStudiousDale

Anyone else thrown in the towel? on 13:22 - Jan 18 by Sandy_Lane

"My point was (if you could read through those pessimistic tinted spectacles of yours) that we could gain virtually no points between now and the end of the season and still stay up. "

Unfortunately, I think we're probably going to test this theory!

oops!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024