Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beech lets hope he stays if the rumours are true 18:21 - Jan 22 with 3998 viewsinthenet

I hope we all give Beechy a good cheer on SAt if the rumours are true about Coleman .
the lad came in at a crap time.
Dunphy could have knocked the crap out of him if he told him the job was his.
I for one hope he stays.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Rastrickblue

Beech lets hope he stays if the rumours are true on 22:55 - Jan 22 with 750 viewsBrierls

I can't see Beech staying on if Coleman (and Bell) is appointed, and I wouldn't blame him one bit.

I'm undecided whether that would be a good, bad or indifferent loss for Dale. Winning the league is a fantastic accolade for the youth team, but the aim of the youth team is surely to develop players that can make the step up to the first team. That hasn't happened for a number of years, under Beech or before he took up the role.
Beech lets hope he stays if the rumours are true on 23:36 - Jan 22 with 710 viewsShun

Beech lets hope he stays if the rumours are true on 22:55 - Jan 22 by Brierls

I can't see Beech staying on if Coleman (and Bell) is appointed, and I wouldn't blame him one bit.

I'm undecided whether that would be a good, bad or indifferent loss for Dale. Winning the league is a fantastic accolade for the youth team, but the aim of the youth team is surely to develop players that can make the step up to the first team. That hasn't happened for a number of years, under Beech or before he took up the role.

Agreed with you on that. Winning the youth league is good for nothing but pride if no players are coming through to the first team. Joe Thompson was the last player who got promoted, and his youth manager was Hill.
Brecht lets hope he stays if the rumours are true on 16:42 - Jan 23 with 621 viewsMattDalemon

Brecht lets hope he stays if the rumours are true on 18:40 - Jan 22 by SuddenLad

What will happen to the other 1% ?

Is that bit staying at the Crown Ground ?

yes, the 1% was his Accrington coat and kit with his initials on which he has had to leave. Accrington now looking for a manager with the initials JC so they can save a few quid.
Brecht lets hope he stays if the rumours are true on 16:43 - Jan 23 with 617 viewsBrierls

Brecht lets hope he stays if the rumours are true on 22:51 - Jan 22 by PDIDDY

like it

It looks like Chris Beech will return to his role with the Youth Team, his brother has just tweeted...

"All the best John Coleman at #RAFC Im sure Chris is gutted he wasn't given the post but will continue to successfully develop the Youth side"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024