Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Bishop 15:43 - Jan 30 with 5252 viewsDale_Pea

Has he deleted his Twitter account?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Andy Bishop on 09:53 - Jan 31 with 872 views1907

Andy Bishop on 20:29 - Jan 30 by dalenumber2

Haven't really got a problem with Bishop actually (waits for abuse...). I am not surprised he deleted his Twitter account - I am sure there are some real idiots who are probably giving him constant grief, it must be quite irritating to say the least. Especially all the homophobic comments he gets. Best not open yourself up for such abuse by having a Twitter account really. An unfortunate fact if you are a minor or major celeb.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Do you use Twitter? Bishop opened himself up to a world of banter/abuse on Friday when he was re-tweeting Dale fans comments inciting all kinds of grief. He's a big boy for Christ's sake if he gives it he is going to get it back.
Andy Bishop on 13:01 - Jan 31 with 809 viewsDale_Pea

I tweeted to him on Friday evening telling he him he would do nothing on Saturday. I tweeted him on Saturday evening to ask him how he thought he did. Account deleted on Sunday.

COME BACK BISHOP, I MISS YOU

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Andy Bishop on 13:54 - Jan 31 with 765 views1907

Andy Bishop on 13:01 - Jan 31 by Dale_Pea

I tweeted to him on Friday evening telling he him he would do nothing on Saturday. I tweeted him on Saturday evening to ask him how he thought he did. Account deleted on Sunday.

COME BACK BISHOP, I MISS YOU

He retweeted me and I got 2 hours worth of abuse, so I returned on Saturday eve and asked him to retweet that one ha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024