Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? 10:38 - Feb 22 with 2970 viewsyorkshirefan

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/7537669/Pearce-set-for-experimental-squad
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 11:25 - Feb 22 with 2916 viewsStudiousDale

Would we get a cash windfall if Craig does play? I thought Shrewsbury got a shed load when Hart made his debut, but Wiki says "However, Hart's senior England debut did not earn Shrewsbury Town the expected bonus of £500,000 from Manchester City, as negotiated at part of his transfer in 2006, because it was not a competitive match."
Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 11:28 - Feb 22 with 2899 viewsColDale

I believe we get no money if Dawson plays for England. The thinking being that if a West Brom defender plays for England, we'll make the money on the sell on. I could be wrong tho.
Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 13:15 - Feb 22 with 2777 viewsMuggers

I'm a huge fan of CD. He was superb for Rochdale and has continued to improve following his departure; however, I cannot see that any player who, at present, cannot get into the matchday squad for his respective club will be included in this 'experimental squad'.
Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 13:29 - Feb 22 with 2745 viewsdingdangblue

Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 11:25 - Feb 22 by StudiousDale

Would we get a cash windfall if Craig does play? I thought Shrewsbury got a shed load when Hart made his debut, but Wiki says "However, Hart's senior England debut did not earn Shrewsbury Town the expected bonus of £500,000 from Manchester City, as negotiated at part of his transfer in 2006, because it was not a competitive match."

Yes shrews had to wait till hart made his full competitive debut when he became englands 1st choice keeper after the world cup debacle. Think they eventually got 1.2 mill out of the transfer. And to think we put 6 past him at Spotland!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 15:02 - Feb 22 with 2661 viewsofficialdale

About time and all. Some of those regulars should of been overlooked 2 years ago!

Hart

Walker
Smalling
Cahill
Baines

Lennon
Gerrard
Parker
Oxlade-Chamberlain

Welbeck
Carroll

*Daws on bench

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 15:57 - Feb 22 with 2590 viewsFred_Talbot

He'll still pick Stewart fooking Downing!

Where's Fred?

Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 22:08 - Feb 22 with 2410 viewsStudiousDale

Woy has said he's going nowhere on loan

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7538246/Baggies-rule-out-Dawson-lo
Maybe his chance (to continue to shine)? on 11:21 - Feb 23 with 2312 viewsyorkshirefan

Not this time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024