Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What been occuring ?????????????? 13:30 - Feb 24 with 17791 views2bluehoops

Just seen sommat on news about disturbances in Rochdale regarding the daki child sex scandal whatsit,any info ?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:35 - Feb 24 with 6267 viewsClivert

I heard that it was kicking off in Heywood last night where a Takeaway place had been targeted.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:35 - Feb 24 with 6236 viewsD_Alien

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17151497

Well done BBC

"Police call for CLAM"

Didn't know our local takeaways sold them? Anyone tried them with rice/chips?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:38 - Feb 24 with 6224 viewsSuddenLad

It was in Heywood town centre last night. A group of mindless tvvats attacked a take away where some of the offences had taken place.

This was despite the press and media making it perfectly clear that all premises were under new ownership, and that the current proprietors had absolutely no connection with any of the crimes or any of the accused people.

A bit like smashing all the windows at the Horse & Jockey because your bet didn't come up.

Brainless bar stewards, but that's Heywood for you.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:40 - Feb 24 with 6211 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:35 - Feb 24 by Clivert

I heard that it was kicking off in Heywood last night where a Takeaway place had been targeted.

Went through heywood on weds evening and there was a few police cars parked around the centre.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:42 - Feb 24 with 6195 viewsKenBoon

Any excuse for some people to break the law. Hopefully the still ongoing hunt for the summer rioters might remind any wannabe rioters that social disorder won't be tolerated.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:49 - Feb 24 with 6180 views2bluehoops

Cant really understand why some people have a problem with folk who actually stand up for for what they believe in and believe is wrong.In this country its obvious that nobody listens to anyone,unless of course they can make money in doing so.I wonder how these people would feel if their child was a victim.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:52 - Feb 24 with 6147 viewsHK_Dale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:49 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

Cant really understand why some people have a problem with folk who actually stand up for for what they believe in and believe is wrong.In this country its obvious that nobody listens to anyone,unless of course they can make money in doing so.I wonder how these people would feel if their child was a victim.

Huge difference between standing up for what you believe in and acting like a d*ck causing mindless aggrivation.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:54 - Feb 24 with 6134 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:52 - Feb 24 by HK_Dale

Huge difference between standing up for what you believe in and acting like a d*ck causing mindless aggrivation.

Hey,then let everyone take up child molesting,it seems ok and and seems you get better thought of.
Login to get fewer ads

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:00 - Feb 24 with 6109 viewsD_Alien

Have to say though, that the offences for which the accused are currently undergoing trial at Liverpool Crown Court have been going on for years, with the full knowledge of the police and other authorities who for no doubt reasons of politically correct cowardice refused to do anything about - until it became so blatant (i.e. the perpetrators thought they could get away with it, or it was even condoned) that they were stung into belated action.

My own daughter was propositioned in Rochdale town centre aged 14 on her way home from school by an asian taxi-driver. People do become aggrieved at a perceived lack of action to bring these scum to justice. I'm happy for the court proceedings to take their course, but this should have been happening at least 5 or 6 years ago.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:05 - Feb 24 with 6090 viewsHK_Dale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:54 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

Hey,then let everyone take up child molesting,it seems ok and and seems you get better thought of.

No one thinks bette of the pe!ople who committed the crimes, its vile! However they are being dealt with/have been dealt with the judicial system.

Difference is these cretins are causing criminal damage to property that while linked to these crimes no longer belongs to said individuals or their families. Consequently, it would be like you by virtue or living in a house where a peadophile once lived, had had your windows smashed... Most people, I feel, would find this unacceptable.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:08 - Feb 24 with 5997 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:00 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

Have to say though, that the offences for which the accused are currently undergoing trial at Liverpool Crown Court have been going on for years, with the full knowledge of the police and other authorities who for no doubt reasons of politically correct cowardice refused to do anything about - until it became so blatant (i.e. the perpetrators thought they could get away with it, or it was even condoned) that they were stung into belated action.

My own daughter was propositioned in Rochdale town centre aged 14 on her way home from school by an asian taxi-driver. People do become aggrieved at a perceived lack of action to bring these scum to justice. I'm happy for the court proceedings to take their course, but this should have been happening at least 5 or 6 years ago.

Sorry to hear about your daughter being propositioned D Alien yet glad that she didnt become a victim as i'm sure you are too.Other children and parents are not so lucky,and they are the ones who's ordeal have come to light,what about those that havn't spoke up.If the goverment and public keep pussyfooting about with these people then we may as well hand them the country on a plate,if its not already being done.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:10 - Feb 24 with 5992 viewsrod_leach

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:54 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

Yes, because smashing up someone else's business will sort it. Try switching your brain on before posting in future.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:11 - Feb 24 with 5985 viewsHK_Dale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:08 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

Sorry to hear about your daughter being propositioned D Alien yet glad that she didnt become a victim as i'm sure you are too.Other children and parents are not so lucky,and they are the ones who's ordeal have come to light,what about those that havn't spoke up.If the goverment and public keep pussyfooting about with these people then we may as well hand them the country on a plate,if its not already being done.

'These people' make up 11 per cent of the population they are hardly being handed the country on a plate... I cannot think of any evidence that would go anyway to substantiate that.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:14 - Feb 24 with 5978 viewsjudd

What been occuring ?????????????? on 13:35 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17151497

Well done BBC

"Police call for CLAM"

Didn't know our local takeaways sold them? Anyone tried them with rice/chips?

Is that why rent-a-mob turned up in shell suits?

Poll: What is it to be then?

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:16 - Feb 24 with 5916 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:05 - Feb 24 by HK_Dale

No one thinks bette of the pe!ople who committed the crimes, its vile! However they are being dealt with/have been dealt with the judicial system.

Difference is these cretins are causing criminal damage to property that while linked to these crimes no longer belongs to said individuals or their families. Consequently, it would be like you by virtue or living in a house where a peadophile once lived, had had your windows smashed... Most people, I feel, would find this unacceptable.

So what else do you think the people could do to put their point across and for families to feel safe about their children.Like i said earlier,nobody listens and nobody acts.You get a string of fancy words and the usual condemnation of people showing anger and it all just flutters away like the steam from your kettle untill something else comes to light.
Ok it says the premises have new occupents,make of that how you want but i suppose at the end of the day,its the only target the people had to vent their frustration.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:20 - Feb 24 with 5904 viewsHK_Dale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:16 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

So what else do you think the people could do to put their point across and for families to feel safe about their children.Like i said earlier,nobody listens and nobody acts.You get a string of fancy words and the usual condemnation of people showing anger and it all just flutters away like the steam from your kettle untill something else comes to light.
Ok it says the premises have new occupents,make of that how you want but i suppose at the end of the day,its the only target the people had to vent their frustration.

I make of that, that it has new occupants...

Point still stands it isn't justifiable to do, how would you feel if these people smashed your property because its the only target they have for their anger? Suppose that would be acceptable?

On your first point, people should keep their kids safe in the way they normally do, this happens in a minority of cases. Had it been just the families of the children affected it would be a little more understandable but it wasn't it was mindless idiots who use that case as an opportunity to get their rocks off by causing some damage.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:21 - Feb 24 with 5896 viewsSuddenLad

You are unbelievable.

As someone else pointed out - let's assume that some years ago, your house was occupied by a paedophile/murderer/sex offender (or whatever).

A gang of idiots turns up in the middle of the night and smashes all your windows, wrecks the car on your drive and sprays abusive graffiti on your walls. They chant vile abuse at you and your family.

Don't worry, though. It's just a focal point for them to vent their frustration. It's not REAL aggravation, they have to let steam off somewhere.

I hope you look forward to it, and understand their 'frustration' when it happens. Perhaps you could offer them tea and biscuits when they've finished, just to show that you really understand their plight.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:26 - Feb 24 with 5865 viewsKenBoon

You're wasting your time, lads. Probably 2 vigilantes short of a Blazin' Squad.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:27 - Feb 24 with 5818 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:20 - Feb 24 by HK_Dale

I make of that, that it has new occupants...

Point still stands it isn't justifiable to do, how would you feel if these people smashed your property because its the only target they have for their anger? Suppose that would be acceptable?

On your first point, people should keep their kids safe in the way they normally do, this happens in a minority of cases. Had it been just the families of the children affected it would be a little more understandable but it wasn't it was mindless idiots who use that case as an opportunity to get their rocks off by causing some damage.

We could argue the toss all day and get nowhere ala britain,you have your views and i have mine,its what makes debate.Would you not feel a little aggrieved in any way if your daughter was a victim and do you know how you would act,i know i personally would go ballistic,though it would'nt be windows i would gun for thats for sure.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:28 - Feb 24 with 5813 viewsChaffRAFC

2bluehoops - don't be naive in thinking that the group of protesters last night were doing it to get a point across as this may right for about 5% of them, if that. The rest of them will have been mindless muppets who will have had no idea what the reason behind it was and saw it as an invitation to kick off.

Take the riots last year for example. It kicked off in Tottenham for a genuine reason. I didn't agree with it, nor did the vast majority. But, because it had happened in London, it spread because the idiotic youths saw it as justification that they could do it as well. It kicked off in Manchester city centre while I was there and it was purely mindless idiots doing it because others were doing it.

I sincerely doubt that the vast majority wouldn't have read the story in the papers, as many of them probably can't bloody read as they'll have been kicked out of school before they turned 12!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:30 - Feb 24 with 5808 viewsHK_Dale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:27 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

We could argue the toss all day and get nowhere ala britain,you have your views and i have mine,its what makes debate.Would you not feel a little aggrieved in any way if your daughter was a victim and do you know how you would act,i know i personally would go ballistic,though it would'nt be windows i would gun for thats for sure.

Of course and as I dais had it been the actions of an irate father i could understand it, but it wasn't and that's where the problem lies. I just can't concieve how you feel that its acceptable to ruin the property of someone who just by the brute luck of owning that takeaway now should be subject to anything because well, they live there.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:31 - Feb 24 with 5769 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:28 - Feb 24 by ChaffRAFC

2bluehoops - don't be naive in thinking that the group of protesters last night were doing it to get a point across as this may right for about 5% of them, if that. The rest of them will have been mindless muppets who will have had no idea what the reason behind it was and saw it as an invitation to kick off.

Take the riots last year for example. It kicked off in Tottenham for a genuine reason. I didn't agree with it, nor did the vast majority. But, because it had happened in London, it spread because the idiotic youths saw it as justification that they could do it as well. It kicked off in Manchester city centre while I was there and it was purely mindless idiots doing it because others were doing it.

I sincerely doubt that the vast majority wouldn't have read the story in the papers, as many of them probably can't bloody read as they'll have been kicked out of school before they turned 12!

"I sincerely doubt that the vast majority wouldn't have read the story in the papers, as many of them probably can't bloody read as they'll have been kicked out of school before they turned 12! "

Says it all really,what a cretin.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:31 - Feb 24 with 5761 viewsjudd

I suppose it all depends on what team they support as to who is right and who is wrong.

Poll: What is it to be then?

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:40 - Feb 24 with 5720 views2bluehoops

At the end of the day i suppose the takeaway was always going to be a target once made public so really,it could have been handled better i suppose.Maybe closed or different managers may have had a different outcome.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:42 - Feb 24 with 5710 viewsSuddenLad

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:40 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

At the end of the day i suppose the takeaway was always going to be a target once made public so really,it could have been handled better i suppose.Maybe closed or different managers may have had a different outcome.

Can you actually read?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024