Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey T 22:28 - Feb 28 with 2080 viewsofficialdale

Gonna' keep this short and simple. I personally and this being my opinion, thought joey had a great game when he came on. he looked strong, and was always looking for the passes that can only benefit the team and the scoreline. not only that, but when he had the ball out wide, not just the odd time but on a number of occasions he whipped a intriguing ball right in the mixer, unfortunately for some reason or another the ball just wouldn't land right for us today. well done son, i hope you won a few doubters over today. not only that, but it is nice to see players who, lets say aren't fans favourites, or aren't stars at the club but when given the chance, they put in their shift and give their all and which i think at this moment in time, is everything we need.

also to add, i thought we was unlucky not to get anything out of that game today. feel we dictated for the majority of the game, but was punished with a goal against run of play.

nice to see that piece of scum stroll down the tunnel early as well.
Joey T on 22:33 - Feb 28 with 2032 views442Dale

Thought Thompson did quite well. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's possible for objective opinion on all players but often difficult for Thompson with all the surrounding stuff with him that's existed for years.

Nothing to do with him winning over doubters, he did that a few years back for anyone being honest. But equally, his career has stood still and it would be no surprise to see him released.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joey T on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 1975 viewssweetcorn

i'd say that it was nothing special tonight, if thats his 'good' performance, then he probably isn't good enough, but if thats his offish game and theres more to come then i see no reason why he can't be a good footballer for this team.

My biggest disappointment regarding Thompson tonight is more with JC than joey, after he had an encouraging 20 mins up top against bournemouth, we revert to playing him back on the wing, which i think was the wrong sub, personally think symes should of come off as opposed to grimes, who i thought worked hard tonight, where as nothing really went right for symes and he didn't really look lively.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Joey T on 00:45 - Feb 29 with 1826 viewsAtThePeake

OD, do you have any negative opinions on anything to do with RAFC?

Tangled up in blue.

Joey T on 01:08 - Feb 29 with 1806 viewsofficialdale

Yes but then can't we go into the fact that joey hasn't had as much time as others to prove himself. Ok he has had time, plenty of it but imo not enough to show us what he is really about. A striker.

At the peak, i have many negative opinions and issues with rafc, but then i look at the bigger positives. We are a league one club, fighting for survival. But if we go do go down at least we don't have to worry about liquidation or any other money problems. We are a stable club! Which actually is very impressive considering the size.
Joey T on 09:37 - Feb 29 with 1643 viewsSandy_Lane

County's best 2 chances came from crosses into our box. One not closed down by NA which BBM sort of cleared off the line and the other JW didn't close down the cross and they scored.

Our best chances all came from JT's crosses. The biggest pity is that he's then not there in the middle to knock them in.

He's possibly the best crosser of the ball at the club, which is why I'd have him on the wing. Plus if the ball is being crossed from the other side by NA this should ensure that JT is coming in at the back stick to get his head on it.

Good game from JT last night. He has got better in him but certainly did himself no harm coming off the bench like that.
Joey T on 09:48 - Feb 29 with 1627 views1907

Adams' final ball is getting worse of late, really, really frustrating. Hoping to see Thompson given a start on Saturday.
Joey T on 10:17 - Feb 29 with 1591 viewsStAnnesDale

He did play OK as he did against Bournemouth when he came on Probably nothing more but on the night that made him look better than most.

My summary of him is

1. Too many poor and anonymous performances over the years. Not really improved like he should have
2. Not a wide player as he cannot beat a man and does not use his pace, although he can cross a ball and does track back well.
3. Given that he can head a ball, has pace (if he has bravery too use it - too often runs for 2nd place when on wing),mobility, and does find space in penalty area, I would like him given a go as a striker.
4. Still think there maybe a major confidence issue. Needs to "want it" more, put himself about and use his strengths, which he does have if he would exploit them.
Joey T on 13:07 - Feb 29 with 1469 viewsSalwaDale

Joey T on 09:48 - Feb 29 by 1907

Adams' final ball is getting worse of late, really, really frustrating. Hoping to see Thompson given a start on Saturday.

Adams was the only player in the starting 11 who looked creative last night. We need someone else to take that pressure off him. I don't know whether that should be JT, JLAA or AN Other but we do need that spark of creativity that was sadly missing last night.

TBBT

Login to get fewer ads

Joey T on 13:36 - Feb 29 with 1436 viewsmacro

So what's different from last year O'Grady apart in creativity?
Joey T on 15:57 - Feb 29 with 1379 viewsStAnnesDale

Done -who ran at people and scored goals from midfield

Also O'Grady is rather a big loss.

Neither has been replaced adequately.
Joey T on 16:18 - Feb 29 with 1359 viewsDaleFan7

Not strong enough or brave enough to be a striker in the way some people think he should be used. He has had what, 4-5 seasons now to really improve in the first team?

He isn't for me, doesn't offer enough, the fact he might be the best crosser of the ball we have really isn't difficult.

My opinion, don't bite my head off.
Joey T on 16:26 - Feb 29 with 1349 viewsfermin

Joey T on 15:57 - Feb 29 by StAnnesDale

Done -who ran at people and scored goals from midfield

Also O'Grady is rather a big loss.

Neither has been replaced adequately.

I would add Wiseman as well.

I don't think we now have anyone who would worry oppostion defenders or managers particularly. On this basis I would add Dawson to your list for his known threat at set pieces.

Understandably Coleman has sorted out the defence first as it least gives us a chance if we can keep a clean sheet. I think we are relying on getting a lot of 1-0 wins and 0-0 or 1-1 draws to keep us up. I am not that optimistic given our fixture list.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024