Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's done is done 23:40 - Mar 6 with 4124 viewsNotEyreClue

There are many reasons why we are where we are now - it's not just down to one player/game/tactic/manager. With everybody around us tonight doing a job, League 2 football looks a very realistic possiblity next season (not that it didn't before tonight).

Now isn't the time to point fingers, it's the time to start afresh and consider this the beginning of the end of our season. Whatever happens from now, let's just put all our energy in supporting the team. If we do go down, we go down and have the right man at the helm to give us a good chance of success next season.

Whilst I'm as gutted as anyone to see us rock bottom and in massive danger, we have to put the past behind us now. Let's wipe the slate clean and hope the players show us what they're going to offer the squad next season.

We have some very important fixtures coming up, get behind the players and let's hope we can give it one last good go starting with the game at home to Oldham (Huddersfield looks very ominous at present). I really hope we at least make a fist of it, I'd hate nothing more than to go down with a whimper.

Believe

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

What's done is done on 11:02 - Mar 8 with 733 viewsdownunder

What's done is done on 10:27 - Mar 8 by judd

I see the dug out issue has been conveniently sweeped under the carpet.

You mean JC has n't changed them back. Perhaps he is too busy trying to complete his first miracle, in keeping us up.

PS. Sweetcorn, NEC.et al, we have been relegated before, I believe in a far worse situation. It is not the end of the club. JC is doing better than his predecessor, most would agree. They were both picked by CD. Some you win, some you lose.
What's done is done on 14:03 - Mar 8 with 693 viewsmizfit

Shun you only think i'm a bit of a dick because i said cool story bro on another thread
d_alien is constantly rubbing posters up the wrong way if they dont agree with him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024