Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and the exodus starts.. 17:23 - Mar 6 with 881 viewselectricblue

With a wage bill of over £3m a month and around 177 staff at the club its know wonder Rangers are up shite street..
Rangers have to cut over 1million a month.
2 players have taken redundency with rumours of another 3 have also left the club.
And a possiblity of all loanees to be sent back to their parent clubs..
Not looking good...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

and the exodus starts.. on 18:15 - Mar 6 with 801 viewsfermin

This thread is worth keeping an eye for the real views of non-OF fans:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-rangers-now-in-administ

An antidote to the sycophantic media, who seem to believe Rangers are desperately wanted by fans of other Scottish clubs. In fact they would like to see them disappear along with Celtic, judging by that thread.
and the exodus starts.. on 22:48 - Mar 7 with 520 viewscy74

Do you reckon they'd try and join a low level english league - conference north ish if they're liquidated and thrown out of the SPL
and the exodus starts.. on 05:57 - Mar 8 with 479 viewsColDale

a liquidated Rangers would see them reform and be back in the SPL in time for next season. Take them away, and the sponsors and TV people will get cold feet about their current deals (which I'm sure will have get out clauses due to the persistent threat of the old firm coming to England), and Rangers will force their way in "for the good of Scottish fitba" simply to preserve existing financial contracts, which will be a certain irony in itself.
and the exodus starts.. on 10:37 - Mar 8 with 396 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

and the exodus starts.. on 05:57 - Mar 8 by ColDale

a liquidated Rangers would see them reform and be back in the SPL in time for next season. Take them away, and the sponsors and TV people will get cold feet about their current deals (which I'm sure will have get out clauses due to the persistent threat of the old firm coming to England), and Rangers will force their way in "for the good of Scottish fitba" simply to preserve existing financial contracts, which will be a certain irony in itself.

I'm pretty sure Col that the TV deal is absolutely dependent on the two Weegie c**ts being in the SPL

Makes me sick to hear how Rangers (the club and fans) are whinging how bad it would be for Scottish Football that they would go under.....while for the last 20 years have been whoring themselves out to an English or European League...trying to get away as soon as possible from the Scottish League
and the exodus starts.. on 13:50 - Mar 8 with 328 viewsBarryStrange

The best thing for competition in Scottish football would be for Rangers to fold. Someone would have to finish second to Celtic, and there would at least be some point to it all if that came with CL football.

However, this won't happen as of course there isn't a chance of them being made to start at the bottom like Aldershot or Maidstone.
and the exodus starts.. on 14:00 - Mar 8 with 313 viewsfermin

and the exodus starts.. on 13:50 - Mar 8 by BarryStrange

The best thing for competition in Scottish football would be for Rangers to fold. Someone would have to finish second to Celtic, and there would at least be some point to it all if that came with CL football.

However, this won't happen as of course there isn't a chance of them being made to start at the bottom like Aldershot or Maidstone.

That thread I posted earlier (which grows hourly) shows how much fans of other clubs want Rangers to fold or at the very least start again in the third division. They get very annoyed how the Scottish media makes out Rangers are essential for Scottish football. They would rather have less income, cut their cloth accordingly and have a more competitive league - there is the theory that without their ugly sister Celtic would get closer in standard to the other teams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024