Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonah: Hudders fan favorite 19:04 - Mar 10 with 2129 viewsofficialdale

This is the kind of player we need ,Gary jones is getting on a bit but epitomises the kind of player that we DO NOT have in our team now ,the amount of time he carried the ball half the length of field today

Are there any players out there who play well at there current clubs who could come to us and carry on that form ,up to press we seem to train out all the good things that they bring ,hopefully SG wont.

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=
Jonah: Hudders fan favorite on 20:35 - Mar 10 with 1928 viewsisitme

They must have been watching a different game to me. Tutte was by far and away our best player today. Too often Jones runs with it and ends up in a blind alley. He just doesn't have the pace to maximise these opportunities.

I thought he worked hard as always and had a steady game. If they want to offer a few hundred thousand for him we should consider the offer!
Jonah: Hudders fan favorite on 22:27 - Mar 10 with 1761 viewsShun

They seem to like us in general (feeling's mutual for me!).

"you have more than shown your class with your respective treatment of Pilks last season and all that preceded todays game I really hope you stay up and you deserve to. We would love to have Gary Jones he is a class player. As good away fans as we get."
Jonah: Hudders fan favorite on 22:31 - Mar 10 with 1743 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Some very favourable comments there for the old fella.........we know only too well about the running head down though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024