Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Thorpe 17:10 - Mar 19 with 3255 viewsDale_Pea

Strange request, but does anybody have contact details for Andy Thorpe, the physio?

I'm doing a radio show for Salford City Radio on wednesday, and I'm trying to get a few guests together to talk to about the dangers to sportsmen with regards to their health. It'd only be a phone interview.

By the way, I only put all those details up there in the hope that he might even read this messageboard himself! And obviously message me if you do have any details, no use putting it on here.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Andy Thorpe on 17:18 - Mar 19 with 3232 viewsRalphs12

Aren't his details on a sign on the away stand... might have completely made this up.
Andy Thorpe on 17:23 - Mar 19 with 3218 viewsDale_Pea

Andy Thorpe on 17:18 - Mar 19 by Ralphs12

Aren't his details on a sign on the away stand... might have completely made this up.

Quite possibly. And despite a swift Google search not returning a great deal, I'm hoping someone on here that maybe knows him personally might have a number* I can contact him on.

*I know handing out personal numbers isn't always a great idea, but I'm not a stalker or anything...

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Andy Thorpe on 17:24 - Mar 19 with 3216 viewsSpike

Andy Thorpe on 17:18 - Mar 19 by Ralphs12

They are.

07870 134 072 (I think... Thats from reading the sign n google maps. the 1 might be wrong, its a bit difficult to make it out clearly)

Andy Thorpe on 21:13 - Mar 19 with 2985 viewsBigKindo

Why not ring the club. They will have his contact details.
Andy Thorpe on 22:36 - Mar 19 with 2903 viewsSFD

I would give yo his email but as he is to fecking ignorant to reply to any of the 4 I have sent him and the messages passed on by Garlick there aint alot of point
Andy Thorpe on 01:09 - Mar 20 with 2838 viewsmr_fri_night

DP - PM me your number and I will ask him tomorrow for you at the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024