Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it possible? 09:12 - Mar 26 with 1963 viewsofficialdale

I wonder how many times these three words have been said on this board over the last couple of months, and for most Saturday was the icing on the cake of relegation. I was one of the ones to doubt them come 4:45! But not until I looked at the remaining fixtures, us and our relegation rivals.

Walsall (H)
Yeovil (A)
Sheff Utd (H)
Exeter (H)
Chesterfield (A)
Mk Dons (H)
Orient (A)

All home games are winnable! People will read that and think I'm daft as a kite but its true. The bigger games we know, Rochdale rise to. It just happens, then with our home form starting to lift maybe we can put something extra in! One more Tuesday game out of this bunch and thats Sheff Utd. I'm sorry but I'm feeling more optimistic than ever right now. Something has got to give, our form has to take a turn. No team continues the same form throughout the season and hopefully the final 7 is our patch.

- Walsall
- Exeter
- Chesterfield
- Mk Dons

They should be the games we are taking all three from. Then, a draw against Sheff Utd anyone? & maybe just maybe, the last day will lie on us. Come on Dale!
Is it possible? on 09:23 - Mar 26 with 1945 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Walsall - 1-1 Draw
Yeovil - 2-0 Win
Sheff Utd - 2-2 Draw
Exeter City - 2-1 Lose
Chesterfield - 4-1 Win
Mk Dons - 3-2 Win after going 2-1 down repeating Centenary season
Leyton Orient - 1-0 Win

Points total 14 Points out of 21 points

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Is it possible? on 09:25 - Mar 26 with 1943 viewsofficialdale

Is it possible? on 09:23 - Mar 26 by DaleAwaydayBot

Walsall - 1-1 Draw
Yeovil - 2-0 Win
Sheff Utd - 2-2 Draw
Exeter City - 2-1 Lose
Chesterfield - 4-1 Win
Mk Dons - 3-2 Win after going 2-1 down repeating Centenary season
Leyton Orient - 1-0 Win

Points total 14 Points out of 21 points

I think JC will have the lads thriving to go from now. Nothing to lose, whatsoever! Pick up the points at home & try and grab a few away. We've got to get them home wins in now.
Is it possible? on 09:27 - Mar 26 with 1941 viewsSuddenLad

We've been losing 'winnable' games for the past few months. I don't see how things will change so dramatically for the next 8 games.

A draw against Sheffield United ? If we can keep it down to 4 (or less) we will do well.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Is it possible? on 09:37 - Mar 26 with 1926 viewselectricblue

The way dale play at present you couldnt confidently predict the result nevermind the score..
But one thing is an almost certainty is that dale will conceed..

I do not have any confidence in them what so ever..
I will be glad when this season is over and JC can get the players in..

Actualy at this point i dont see any of those games just simply winable....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Is it possible? on 10:29 - Mar 26 with 1900 viewsD_Alien

Given the way we started against Tranmere, just 3 days after the Oldham victory, anything is possible. We could just as easily lose all our remaining fixtures!

It's not out of the question that JC can finally convince several key players that they're professional footballers being paid a small fortune to do more than f**k all. Good luck to him. God help us.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024