Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jason kennedy 19:05 - Mar 31 with 4446 viewsmizfit

what do people see in JK
people keep saying player of the season, should be playing at a higher level etc but i dont see whats so special about him
he makes the 3 yard pass look spectacular. thats all he does hes your typical run of the mill centre midfielder doesnt offer anything more than any other CM we could get in should he go
jason kennedy on 16:41 - Apr 3 with 622 viewsSaxonDale

jason kennedy on 16:26 - Apr 3 by Brierls

JK makes a simple 3 yard pass look spectacular because he's one of few Dale players who can accomplish the task on a consistent basis!

He may not stomp around midfield huffing and puffing, balling at other players, but he knows when to retain the ball and when to pass. If we had a few more players with JK's ability and footballing brain we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Agree, he's a great player to have in the team. Interceptions for me are more important than crunching tackles, simply because if you intercept the ball there's more chance the ball will go to a team-mate. Kennedy's reading of the game must put him up there with anyone this season for the amount of attacks he's stopped. An example of how underrated Kennedy can be at times was Walsall away. When Tutte came on as an emergency right back several on here (rightly so) gave credit to Tutte's performance. However, had it not been for Kennedy dropping back and filling in at right back when Tutte got dragged out of position and into the central midfield areas on occasion I'm sure we'd have been talking about another loss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024