Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phew, what a relief.. 23:04 - Apr 10 with 2359 viewsofficialdale

Strangely that is the attitude I walked out of Spotland with, not with biterness but with sincere relief. I'm just happy we can now start to look into the future and not the past, because briefly that was our black and white flag.

Thought the fans were stupendous tonight, not a single groan and weirdly I saw more smiles around the stands than I have for weeks. Good riddance to this season, and with the next.. I bet Coleman can't wait to see the R appear next to our name, at least he can then start fresh & get a chance at fulfilling what he is here for.
Phew, what a relief.. on 23:07 - Apr 10 with 2324 viewsD_Alien

Well said, and anyone who wants to turn up and moan, catcall, belittle the players or boo can f*ck right off.

Its the real fans who'll be there on Saturday, encouraging the lads.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Phew, what a relief.. on 23:09 - Apr 10 with 2287 viewsdalenumber2

Yes it's an odd feeling - but I am now looking forward to competing in league 2 . In fact if a miracle was to happen and we managed to stay in league 1, I would probably feel very apprehensive about next season.
Looking forward to Coleman building a new squad and let's see what he can do. I think I am going to get my season ticket this week!
Phew, what a relief.. on 23:24 - Apr 10 with 2235 viewsYorkshire_Dale

There was quite a bit of good humour at San Spotty tonight even though the game was over as a contest midway through the first half.

Love the Sandy "we'll be back in 40 years"
Phew, what a relief.. on 08:02 - Apr 11 with 2027 viewswimborne_dale

Phew, what a relief.. on 23:24 - Apr 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

There was quite a bit of good humour at San Spotty tonight even though the game was over as a contest midway through the first half.

Love the Sandy "we'll be back in 40 years"

Nice one

Edgar Allan's Crow

Phew, what a relief.. on 09:34 - Apr 11 with 1919 viewsSFD

Its great that our fans are able to accept inept management and mediocracy so willingly.
Phew, what a relief.. on 12:41 - Apr 11 with 1810 viewsD_Alien

Phew, what a relief.. on 09:34 - Apr 11 by SFD

Its great that our fans are able to accept inept management and mediocracy so willingly.

Mediocracy - is that government by the media?

I guess those who're still moaning about our situation will never understand, that having gone through the awfulness of how this season has panned out, some of us are emerging on the other side with our pride intact

Anyone who wants to continue feeling crap, help yourselves

Phew, what a relief.. on 12:46 - Apr 11 with 1788 viewsSFD

Phew, what a relief.. on 12:41 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

Mediocracy - is that government by the media?

I guess those who're still moaning about our situation will never understand, that having gone through the awfulness of how this season has panned out, some of us are emerging on the other side with our pride intact

Anyone who wants to continue feeling crap, help yourselves

Oh dear
Phew, what a relief.. on 12:52 - Apr 11 with 1766 viewsZesh_Rehman_XII

Phew, what a relief.. on 09:34 - Apr 11 by SFD

Inept management? We're not accepting that at all. That's why Dunphy got rid of Eyre... Give Coleman a break; he had a near impossible task when he came and although some results and performances have been mediocre, yes, he had inherited a losing squad of terrible signings and average players. We've got the right man at the helm for L2 next season, and as much as I think our first season back will be a bit of a mid-table struggle, given time like he was at Accrington, he'll work wonders at our club.

I agree with the OP on this one, the majority of us should be relieved to be back in League 2. In an ideal world, no, we'd still be in this division but watching your team compete is what should matter and I believe that's what we'll get next season.

"Impossible is nothing when you are Zesh Rehman XII" - Zesh Rehman

Login to get fewer ads

Phew, what a relief.. on 13:07 - Apr 11 with 1742 viewsD_Alien

Phew, what a relief.. on 12:46 - Apr 11 by SFD

Oh dear

Stop moaning

Phew, what a relief.. on 13:08 - Apr 11 with 1729 viewsSFD

Phew, what a relief.. on 13:07 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

Stop moaning

moan me never
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising