Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Young 16:11 - Apr 15 with 2896 viewsMedwayR

at it again, well done FA

Poll: Who’s better?

Ashley Young on 10:39 - Apr 16 with 551 viewswillis1980

i think this whole situation is brilliant, the FA clearly thought they wouldnt do anything last week as it was only QPR thatd been cheated. they will have thought that all of this wouldve fizzled out after a week. But, then Young goes and does the same thing against his former side! and now its over all papers. they made their bed and now theyll have to deal with it. personally i found diakites dive late in the 2nd half against WBA embarrassing.
Ashley Young on 10:41 - Apr 16 with 549 viewsjohnhoop

Ashley Young on 23:50 - Apr 15 by Juzzie

How about this?

Thanks,that's pretty much what I had in mind.I'd definitely get one if they had them in the club shop!
Ashley Young on 10:42 - Apr 16 with 546 viewsShotKneesHoop

Ashley Young on 10:33 - Apr 16 by bosh67

Just bought an Ashley Young kite. It goes flying as soon as it feels a breeze.

Young should be sharing a cell with El-Haj- Diouf right now.

Fraud and GBH serialists.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ashley Young on 10:48 - Apr 16 with 533 viewsNorthernr

Ashley Young on 10:06 - Apr 16 by daveB

a bit harsh to blame the FA for a player cheating, it's down to Ashley Young and no one else.

Not at all. They could have sent out a clear message last week that it would not be tolerated. Clear Derry, suspend the referee, write to Young reminding him of his responsibilities. Instead they endorsed his actions.
Ashley Young on 10:49 - Apr 16 with 533 viewsdaveB

Well i think the FA should bring in rules that games are looked at again on a Monday morning and if players dive, kick someone off the ball, cheat whatever they are given the correct punishments so either a booking added to them or a suspension similar to rugby.

As they don't have that in place they can't do anything about Ashley Young and he's not even the worst of them for diving.
Ashley Young on 10:51 - Apr 16 with 531 viewsCanadaRanger

Ashley Young on 10:49 - Apr 16 by daveB

Well i think the FA should bring in rules that games are looked at again on a Monday morning and if players dive, kick someone off the ball, cheat whatever they are given the correct punishments so either a booking added to them or a suspension similar to rugby.

As they don't have that in place they can't do anything about Ashley Young and he's not even the worst of them for diving.

Agreed
Ashley Young on 11:08 - Apr 16 with 521 viewsW7Ranger

Ashley Young on 10:49 - Apr 16 by daveB

Has won the most penalty's in the Prem (8 or 9) over the last 18months or so. Suggests to me he is one of the worst offenders. Certainly the worst English player for diving and is a fcking embarrassment.

He'll come unstuck one day...
Ashley Young on 11:11 - Apr 16 with 518 viewsQPunkR

I hope him and John T*rry go up for the same ball at a corner in an upcoming match, smash their heads together and both end up in comas.

That'd learn 'im. Not T*rry though, mind. It'd take a lot more than that to knock all that khuntishness out of him

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Young on 11:40 - Apr 16 with 501 viewsandygg

Ashley Young on 11:11 - Apr 16 by QPunkR

I hope him and John T*rry go up for the same ball at a corner in an upcoming match, smash their heads together and both end up in comas.

That'd learn 'im. Not T*rry though, mind. It'd take a lot more than that to knock all that khuntishness out of him

A bit harsh that........
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Ashley Young on 11:50 - Apr 16 with 484 viewsShotKneesHoop

Ashley Young on 11:40 - Apr 16 by andygg

A bit harsh that........
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Nothing else seems to work, the cheating cant keeps doing it.

A lump of lead between the eyes is another option. He'd fall over after that.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ashley Young on 11:59 - Apr 16 with 473 viewsQPunkR

Ashley Young on 11:50 - Apr 16 by ShotKneesHoop

Nothing else seems to work, the cheating cant keeps doing it.

A lump of lead between the eyes is another option. He'd fall over after that.

Prob get a penalty for it an all!

QPR - "shit but local"

Ashley Young on 13:20 - Apr 16 with 439 viewswestolian

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Are you saying that cos its John Terry or would you have said it about any other player.

If I was playing in an FA Cup semi and the ref gave a none goal for my team I wouldn't trot up to him and say, "excuse me ref but that was never a goal so please chalk it off and carry on"

Get real

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024