Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) 12:57 - May 6 with 1716 viewscanary

I cant pick my fav out of Anfield, The Emirates, Old Trafford or WHL.

Villa Park and Etihad were great as well.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:08 - May 6 with 1700 viewsWatford_Ranger

Goodison Park for me. Proper ground.
Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:19 - May 6 with 1685 viewsCamberleyR

Canary, presumably you weren't at the back of the Anfield Road stand, lower tier which with everyone standing up gave the view of watching the match through a fcking letterbox...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:33 - May 6 with 1672 viewscanary

Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:19 - May 6 by CamberleyR

Canary, presumably you weren't at the back of the Anfield Road stand, lower tier which with everyone standing up gave the view of watching the match through a fcking letterbox...

I was at the back of the Anfield Road end, you've described the view perfectly! Ha!

Loftus Road has to be up there if we're talking about old school.

Been to LR twice, would love to make it a hatrick next year :)
Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:34 - May 6 with 1670 viewsFDC

I was impressed by Anfield as a ground too (I was sat near the front) although the atmosphere from their lot was pretty appalling.

For noise you have to give it to our guests today, although Stoke is a _proper_ hole.

Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:38 - May 6 with 1662 viewsDaiHo0p

I've been to Cardiff in the home end home twice of late - rubbish stadium.
Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:39 - May 6 with 1658 viewsDaiHo0p

Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 13:38 - May 6 by DaiHo0p

I've been to Cardiff in the home end home twice of late - rubbish stadium.

Wooden benches at Goodison must of been the highlight though..
Best ground you've been to this year? (n/t) on 16:50 - May 6 with 1597 viewstimcocking

Loftus Road by a mile
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024