Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant result , but not there yet. 16:06 - May 6 with 1121 viewsRANGERS4EVER

So happy bout the results but I'm not expecting Bolton to just to roll over next week .
Dont know why there was a pitch invasion .
But we have a hand on survival .

U'Rsssssss!!!!!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 16:08 - May 6 with 1106 viewss1cRanger

I could have been amazing if Bolton had lost!
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 16:15 - May 6 with 1058 viewsWatfordR

Bolton dead in the water. They've blown it today and they know it. Dodgy pen, own goal, two up with less than 20 mins to go. All going their way and they fkd up. Played a Spurs team who hadn't won away for yonks and got blown away. They've got a point out of Swansea after being outclassed, they've got three points ahnded to them by Villa. They got three points against us because of incompetent officials. All that and they are still in the bottom three.

On the other hand, nothing given to us all season. We've had to take max points from our last 5 home games to have a hope of staying up and we've done it.

When it comes to talking about character, they ain't in our class. They will not win next week. And we will stay up. End of.
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 16:24 - May 6 with 1012 viewscanary

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 16:15 - May 6 by WatfordR

Bolton dead in the water. They've blown it today and they know it. Dodgy pen, own goal, two up with less than 20 mins to go. All going their way and they fkd up. Played a Spurs team who hadn't won away for yonks and got blown away. They've got a point out of Swansea after being outclassed, they've got three points ahnded to them by Villa. They got three points against us because of incompetent officials. All that and they are still in the bottom three.

On the other hand, nothing given to us all season. We've had to take max points from our last 5 home games to have a hope of staying up and we've done it.

When it comes to talking about character, they ain't in our class. They will not win next week. And we will stay up. End of.

I agree with WatfordR

Stoke to win 3-1
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 18:38 - May 6 with 864 viewsquickpassrotter

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 16:24 - May 6 by canary

I agree with WatfordR

Stoke to win 3-1

I posted earlier - watch Stoke, they have previous on last day matches. Not sure if they will be bothered.
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 18:42 - May 6 with 838 viewsWatfordR

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 18:38 - May 6 by quickpassrotter

I posted earlier - watch Stoke, they have previous on last day matches. Not sure if they will be bothered.

Wouldn't swap our position with Bolton's.
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:04 - May 6 with 758 viewsHoopstar

Didn't they thrash Stoke in the reverse fixture?

Hope that still hurts the Stoke players and they take revenge by sending them down
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:09 - May 6 with 740 viewsCamberleyR

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:04 - May 6 by Hoopstar

Didn't they thrash Stoke in the reverse fixture?

Hope that still hurts the Stoke players and they take revenge by sending them down

They did. 5-0

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:11 - May 6 with 730 viewsted_hendrix

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 16:15 - May 6 by WatfordR

Bolton are not dead in the water.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:17 - May 6 with 705 viewsWatfordR

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:11 - May 6 by ted_hendrix

Bolton are not dead in the water.

I think they are. We'll see. Hopefully I'm right.
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:18 - May 6 with 695 viewsJamie

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:17 - May 6 by WatfordR

Just got by far their best player back from injury on for the final 10 minutes today...
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:21 - May 6 with 684 viewsstuabd

In some ways they're more dangerous knowing they have to win. Nothing else counts for them, and that's a better mindset than playing for a draw, or not to lose.

However, after last season, I don't think Stoke will want to lose on the final day.
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:26 - May 6 with 653 viewsWatfordR

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:18 - May 6 by Jamie

Just got by far their best player back from injury on for the final 10 minutes today...

Must be a big influence on the team then. Weren't they leading when he came on?

If we'd been 2 up with 20 mins to play, ended up drawing, and then heard that Bolton had scored late to move 2 points clear of us with one game left, and we had to go to Stoke, there'd be near unanimous opinion on here that we'd blown it and had no chance of staying up.

Bolton have been gash all season, and haven't done anything recently to suggest that's changed. I heard plenty going on about their easy run in and how they'd pull clear, no trouble.

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:28 - May 6 with 639 viewsJamie

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:26 - May 6 by WatfordR

Must be a big influence on the team then. Weren't they leading when he came on?

If we'd been 2 up with 20 mins to play, ended up drawing, and then heard that Bolton had scored late to move 2 points clear of us with one game left, and we had to go to Stoke, there'd be near unanimous opinion on here that we'd blown it and had no chance of staying up.

Bolton have been gash all season, and haven't done anything recently to suggest that's changed. I heard plenty going on about their easy run in and how they'd pull clear, no trouble.

Agree that Bolton are gash. Theyre one thing we're not though and that is very lucky. Nonsense penalty today and a ridiculous own goal
Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:28 - May 6 with 638 viewsted_hendrix

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:17 - May 6 by WatfordR

I hope you're right too, but we have to be just a bit wary, if Wigan lose tomorrow night then they're in the shit also.

It aint going to be much fun sat in the Etihad next Sunday afternoon with one eye on the game and one eye on results elsewhere.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:31 - May 6 with 618 viewsWatfordR

Brilliant result , but not there yet. on 19:28 - May 6 by Jamie

Agree that Bolton are gash. Theyre one thing we're not though and that is very lucky. Nonsense penalty today and a ridiculous own goal

I wonder if Bolton think they are lucky given how the results were looking at 88 minutes today?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024