Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obadeyi 16:27 - May 18 with 2528 viewsJorDale

Has been released, is he worth a punt?
Obadeyi on 16:33 - May 18 with 2506 viewsashes

No!
Obadeyi on 16:39 - May 18 with 2476 viewsmacro

I'd say yes him on one flank jlaa on the other but I think hackney being offered a deal will mean obadeyi won't sign
Obadeyi on 17:02 - May 18 with 2434 viewsrafc1984

No, garbage. Couldnt hack it last time we were in L2, and on last seasons showing hasnt improved.
Obadeyi on 17:46 - May 18 with 2351 viewschuckleberry

Obadeyi on 17:02 - May 18 by rafc1984

No, garbage. Couldnt hack it last time we were in L2, and on last seasons showing hasnt improved.

No, as above!
Obadeyi on 17:49 - May 18 with 2341 viewsolympicdale

would no doubt be on a big wage, and there are better players in his position that we can get.

Life is a game of fate.

Obadeyi on 18:58 - May 18 with 2259 viewsShun

Yes please. Much improved this time around from his first showing.
Obadeyi on 19:03 - May 18 with 2246 viewsSuddenLad

There is no comparison between the first spell of Obadeyi and his second spell. If we could see the 'second spell' version, I'd take him on.

If we could only see the original version, I wouldn't bother.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Obadeyi on 19:07 - May 18 with 2234 viewselectricblue

Any day over Symes....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Obadeyi on 19:09 - May 18 with 2223 views442Dale

He was a genuine threat when coming on as a sub, less so from the start.

There's something to work with as he's got genuine pace.

More Andy Milner than Will Buckley.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Obadeyi on 20:06 - May 18 with 2151 viewsstuartcryer

Obadeyi on 19:03 - May 18 by SuddenLad

There is no comparison between the first spell of Obadeyi and his second spell. If we could see the 'second spell' version, I'd take him on.

If we could only see the original version, I wouldn't bother.

i would not he was poor second time around plenty of pace no end result cannot control a ball needs to take up athletics.

wardle blue

Obadeyi on 21:33 - May 18 with 2062 viewspnc4eva1

The man has an undoubted talent. Unfortunately his consistency ranges from Messi to Mr Messy

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Obadeyi on 21:35 - May 18 with 2058 viewsBeechball

Obadeyi on 19:09 - May 18 by 442Dale

He was a genuine threat when coming on as a sub, less so from the start.

There's something to work with as he's got genuine pace.

More Andy Milner than Will Buckley.

I think if you check the record books Andy Milner playing in a much poorer side scored more goals than Buckley.
Comparing Obadeyi to either of them is nonsense.
Obadeyi on 21:53 - May 18 with 2033 views442Dale

Obadeyi on 21:35 - May 18 by Beechball

I think if you check the record books Andy Milner playing in a much poorer side scored more goals than Buckley.
Comparing Obadeyi to either of them is nonsense.

Milner 25 goals in 103 starts (24 sub appearances too)
Buckley 13 in 42 starts (20)

Buckley went on to play in the Championship and go for a million, Milner went to Chester then into the non-league.

Both were effective for Dale on differing occasions, Milner moreso because of his pace than trickery. Thus the comparison with Obadeyi at present.

Obadeyi on 22:34 - May 18 with 1991 viewsqlrken05

simple answer.............. No thank you

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

Obadeyi on 23:25 - May 18 with 1954 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Yes of course he is - would stand out at League Two level. Anyone saying no is just blinkered from his first spell, there was a vast improvement second time around.
Obadeyi on 01:11 - May 19 with 1906 viewsNotEyreClue

Obadeyi on 23:25 - May 18 by DALEYCADDERS

Yes of course he is - would stand out at League Two level. Anyone saying no is just blinkered from his first spell, there was a vast improvement second time around.

This

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Obadeyi on 09:54 - May 19 with 1830 viewselectricblue

Obadeyi on 21:53 - May 18 by 442Dale

Milner 25 goals in 103 starts (24 sub appearances too)
Buckley 13 in 42 starts (20)

Buckley went on to play in the Championship and go for a million, Milner went to Chester then into the non-league.

Both were effective for Dale on differing occasions, Milner moreso because of his pace than trickery. Thus the comparison with Obadeyi at present.

Mandy Milner spent more time on his arse than he did upright..
Another city reject.

If memory serves me correctly didnt he suffer a bad injury up at a foggy damp doncaster on a tuesday evening..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Obadeyi on 10:01 - May 19 with 1820 viewsRalphs12

Obadeyi on 23:25 - May 18 by DALEYCADDERS

Recently we seem to have an influx of "footballing snobbery" for want of a better word. Claiming players such as Obadeyi/ "ex accy brigade" etc aren't good enough for us.

Were in League 2. After last season we'd be lucky to get anyone interested in us. If thats who Coleman wants and who Coleman feels he can rely on, so be it. I'd rather that than someone hes "scouted for along time from luton"
Obadeyi on 10:08 - May 19 with 1810 viewsisitme

Obadeyi on 09:54 - May 19 by electricblue

Mandy Milner spent more time on his arse than he did upright..
Another city reject.

If memory serves me correctly didnt he suffer a bad injury up at a foggy damp doncaster on a tuesday evening..

Good old Mandy. I do remember him fracturing a few eyelashes in his time and missing games!
Obadeyi on 10:14 - May 19 with 1803 views442Dale

Obadeyi on 10:01 - May 19 by Ralphs12

Recently we seem to have an influx of "footballing snobbery" for want of a better word. Claiming players such as Obadeyi/ "ex accy brigade" etc aren't good enough for us.

Were in League 2. After last season we'd be lucky to get anyone interested in us. If thats who Coleman wants and who Coleman feels he can rely on, so be it. I'd rather that than someone hes "scouted for along time from luton"

Agreed on the 'snobbery' point. We are, at best right now, a club who should be happy with mid table next season. Only when Coleman finishes recruiting whoever he wants can that be reassessed.

Obadeyi on 16:02 - May 19 with 1680 viewsBainesy15

Definitely, 100%. Poor first time but considerably better second time, well worth it
Obadeyi on 18:27 - May 19 with 1597 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Obadeyi on 16:02 - May 19 by Bainesy15

Definitely, 100%. Poor first time but considerably better second time, well worth it

Milner was class- me and him linked up great on the right - sadly he could not defend so made me look bad :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024