Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ribboned qpr kit 20:51 - Jun 12 with 3607 viewsranger99

Their is a campaign on Facebook for a possible new kit . The website designs kits and lotto and addidas often commission these to get Mayed. Check it out the website is called www.ribbons.co.uk and as ever the more likes the more possible the chances are
Ribboned qpr kit on 21:46 - Jun 12 with 2707 viewsloftboy

Well they have done it as a lotto kit, shame the deal with them ends at the end of next season. Lotto the only Qpr kit I have never fitted into.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ribboned qpr kit on 01:33 - Jun 13 with 2557 viewsBrazilNutR

That site doesn't have anything about football kits, or QPR..?!?!
Ribboned qpr kit on 02:56 - Jun 13 with 2536 viewsRBlock

definitely taking the piss
Ribboned qpr kit on 08:37 - Jun 13 with 2446 viewsthame_hoops

what on earth? lol
Ribboned qpr kit on 09:22 - Jun 13 with 2396 viewsToast_R

Mayed?
Ribboned qpr kit on 09:32 - Jun 13 with 2381 viewsBazWoT

Ribboned qpr kit on 09:22 - Jun 13 by Toast_R

Mayed?

Omar Al Mayed, Egyptian kit manufacturer to Pharoahs.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Ribboned qpr kit on 10:25 - Jun 13 with 2308 viewsWestbourneR

Their is a campaign

mayed

Does this reflect the quality of education in our schools now? Depressing.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ribboned qpr kit on 10:39 - Jun 13 with 2290 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ribboned qpr kit on 10:25 - Jun 13 by WestbourneR

Their is a campaign

mayed

Does this reflect the quality of education in our schools now? Depressing.

Because intelligence should be measured by the ability to spell words.
Depressing.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Ribboned qpr kit on 10:46 - Jun 13 with 2277 viewsWestbourneR

Nice to see you're a fan of mine Heinola.

I am not saying intelligence is linked to being able to read either (although it does help) but if you READ what I wrote you'll see that I questioned the quality of education in schools not the poster's intelligence.

Are we ok for this thread now Annti? You'll always have another chance to get pissy under a different post of mine.

Ribboned qpr kit on 10:58 - Jun 13 with 2260 viewsToast_R

Ribboned qpr kit on 10:39 - Jun 13 by Antti_Heinola

Because intelligence should be measured by the ability to spell words.
Depressing.

I don't think so. My soon to be brother in law is dyslexic, reading isn't so difficult for him but has the writing and spelling ability of a 5 to 6 year old. This is a hereditary learning difficulty many of the other halves family have.

What people lack in one way they often make up in others. His manual work ability is exceptional. No effort for him to rebuild a car from engine upwards, fit a complete heating system or air con units in various buildings and even flies out to the middle of the Irish sea from time to time to preform maintenance on the wind farms.

Has won awards for his collection of VW classics he has built often from mere shells. Sadly I thinks it's skills like these which are dwindling fast from the national workforce.
Ribboned qpr kit on 11:06 - Jun 13 with 2238 viewsWestbourneR

Ribboned qpr kit on 10:58 - Jun 13 by Toast_R

I don't think so. My soon to be brother in law is dyslexic, reading isn't so difficult for him but has the writing and spelling ability of a 5 to 6 year old. This is a hereditary learning difficulty many of the other halves family have.

What people lack in one way they often make up in others. His manual work ability is exceptional. No effort for him to rebuild a car from engine upwards, fit a complete heating system or air con units in various buildings and even flies out to the middle of the Irish sea from time to time to preform maintenance on the wind farms.

Has won awards for his collection of VW classics he has built often from mere shells. Sadly I thinks it's skills like these which are dwindling fast from the national workforce.

Toast I totally agree - spelling ability and intelligence have no relation to each other. It is tough on heavily dyslexic people because there is a lot of prejudice against poor grammar and spelling in the regular office work place.

However I do think that kids are generally coming out of school without a proper knowledge of the English language - and these are not dyslexic kids.

Made is hardly a complicated word.

Ribboned qpr kit on 12:10 - Jun 13 with 2171 viewsQPunkR

Yes but how many kids are being told they have dyslexia nowadays rather than the truth that they're thick?

This isn't a dig at actual dyslexic people, I just get annoyed with kids being given excuses for everything now. Another example is 'oh, he's got ADHD'. 'No, he's a little c*nt who hasn't been brought up right'.

QPR - "shit but local"

Ribboned qpr kit on 12:55 - Jun 13 with 2127 viewsToast_R

The latest fad in schools is to label a kid with ADHD.

Basically an excuse as to why the kid is an uncontrollable (with modern forms of schooling) O'ribble little sh*tbag who's never had discipline in the home or otherwise.

We are now seeing the fruits (riots, stabbings etc) of years of bad parenting mixed with PC advised schooling and the socially acceptable fashionable career of teaching which for too long now has been taken up by these inexperienced graduates fresh out of university with no real life skills to teach.

If ADHD is their excuse, We're f*cked.

Ribboned qpr kit on 13:03 - Jun 13 with 2108 viewsWestbourneR

I agree with pretty much all of this - particularly the prevalence of ADHD. Badly behaved kids need to be firmly dealt with. Do feel sorry for some schools and teachers though because they have no chance if a kid is arriving at school having not been taught any discipline or good manners at home first.

I think dyslexia is different - although a lot if it is to do with recognising that some people respond far better to different teaching methods. There isn't one way to teach someone how to read and spell.

Ribboned qpr kit on 13:49 - Jun 13 with 2050 viewsGloucs_R

BTW this is the kit they are referring to

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ribboned qpr kit on 13:50 - Jun 13 with 2046 viewsGloucs_R

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ribboned qpr kit on 13:53 - Jun 13 with 2040 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Ribboned qpr kit on 14:14 - Jun 13 with 2005 viewsWestbourneR

Much MUCH better. Why can't we have those instead?

Ribboned qpr kit on 14:19 - Jun 13 with 2000 viewsQPR_Jim

Ribboned qpr kit on 12:55 - Jun 13 by Toast_R

Basically an excuse as to why the kid is an uncontrollable (with modern forms of schooling) O'ribble little sh*tbag who's never had discipline in the home or otherwise.

We are now seeing the fruits (riots, stabbings etc) of years of bad parenting mixed with PC advised schooling and the socially acceptable fashionable career of teaching which for too long now has been taken up by these inexperienced graduates fresh out of university with no real life skills to teach.

I think it's unfair to have a pop at teachers, it's not their fault some kids are never disciplined at home. They can't undo a lifetimes worth of parents undermining discipline by not practising it at home. When the teachers do punish these unruly kids the parents default response is generally "my Jonny's an angel how dare you punish him, he's innocent and you've got it in for him". Even if they did give the kids who are little sh*ts the back hander they deserved that's their career over. They can't even touch a kid to stop them from walking off and ignoring them without thinking twice about it. So what can they do? personally I wonder whether the label ADHD is for the kids or for the parents benefit.

If a teachers job was to simply improve their students on an academical scale then age and life experience would not be an issue. It's only become an issue because they increasingly have to cover for the short comings of a minority of parents who don't take responsibility for their own child. I'm sure there are many good parents on this board who's children are well behaved but have their education disrupted and dumbed down for those who's parents could not be bothered to raise their kids properly.

Edit - Like the kits too, hopefully 2013-14 will look like that.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Ribboned qpr kit on 14:22 - Jun 13 with 1991 viewsreal_loftus

Ribboned qpr kit on 12:55 - Jun 13 by Toast_R

Yup, afraid so. And I'm pretty sure the schools get to ring-fence them so they can improve their rankings.

Shite parenting and weak schooling.

ATAF

ATAF.

Ribboned qpr kit on 16:13 - Jun 13 with 1923 viewsranger99

Guys so much fuss over one word spelt wrong I was in a hurry and posting something to promote a cause .i didnt realize i was going into a grammar test
Ribboned qpr kit on 16:27 - Jun 13 with 1907 viewsWestbourneR

But there was more than one basic error in what you wrote - it's there not their. And misspelling the word 'made' as 'mayed' is new one to me.

Ribboned qpr kit on 16:37 - Jun 13 with 1889 viewsTheChef

Ribboned qpr kit on 13:50 - Jun 13 by Gloucs_R

Lose the collar, just have a v-neck and I think we're there.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ribboned qpr kit on 16:46 - Jun 13 with 1878 viewsTacticalR

The site for the company is actually http://www.ribbens.co.uk

Agree with TheChef, not a big fan of the collars, but that's a minor quibble.

What I like about the kit is the wide hoops, and the way that the Air Asia log fits in with the hoops - it doesn't dominate too much.

Air hostess clique

Ribboned qpr kit on 16:50 - Jun 13 with 1862 viewsboobishabang

Ribboned qpr kit on 16:46 - Jun 13 by TacticalR

The site for the company is actually http://www.ribbens.co.uk

Agree with TheChef, not a big fan of the collars, but that's a minor quibble.

What I like about the kit is the wide hoops, and the way that the Air Asia log fits in with the hoops - it doesn't dominate too much.

More to the point who's the tw@t with the ginger beard in the Red hat and yellow coat on there? hope he's not featuring in the hoops kit anytime soon
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024