Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need some good news 11:39 - Jun 24 with 2852 viewsinthenet

Hope to hear some good news soon our talisman gone our exciting left back and in all truth our best striker jumped ship !!
We need someone who's going to give us that uplift we all need.
It's all in your hand Mr Coleman.

Rastrickblue

We need some good news on 22:04 - Jun 24 with 747 views442Dale

We need some good news on 20:05 - Jun 24 by seasidedale

Cant say I am inspired by the signings so far, a forward from a club relegated, an untried centre half a conference full back, the keeper is the only exciting signing, considering despite last season the quality of players who have jumped ship. The rumours odf ACcy players coming doesnt fill me with confidence either. I hope Im wrong but I see a relegation struggle coming, I am not trying to be negative just deflated

What type of players were you expecting to have arrived by now?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

We need some good news on 08:31 - Jun 25 with 661 viewsBainesy15

We need some good news on 17:01 - Jun 24 by BigKindo

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere on this board. Wasn't Jonah going to jump ship last summer to Trannie because we offered a one year contract and he wanted two. We met his demand and gave him two years. If this correct then he still has one year to run on his Dale contract and therefore his move to Bradford should command a transfer fee.

It was Bradford that he nearly joined last summer and apparently out of respect to him and his services to the club we agreed to terminate his contract
We need some good news on 08:37 - Jun 25 with 657 viewselectricblue

We need some good news on 17:52 - Jun 24 by isitme

His rumoured wage would be able to pay for a fairly decent L2 centre forward. Would you exchange your 3rd choice centre midfielder for a first choice striker?

Or a decent midfielder.....any day..
Glad jones as gone actually as with some of the looks on his face during eyres era showed to me that he must have thought what am i doing here....
And with moving on just proves how bad this where....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

We need some good news on 13:10 - Jun 25 with 570 viewspl56

Cant say I am inspired by the signings so far, a forward from a club relegated, an untried centre half a conference full back, the keeper is the only exciting signing, considering despite last season the quality of players who have jumped ship. The rumours odf ACcy players coming doesnt fill me with confidence either. I hope Im wrong but I see a relegation struggle coming, I am not trying to be negative just deflated

To give you a boost , cast your mind back to the pre-season immediately prior to our best ever season in recent history ..... signings included a forward and a left back from a relegated club from Div 2 - a forward and a full back , and a midfielder from a club who just avoided similar relegation , plus a young untried defender on loan .

Things can work out better than they seem at first glance .
We need some good news on 15:11 - Jun 25 with 489 viewsToffeemanc

We need some good news on 13:10 - Jun 25 by pl56

To give you a boost , cast your mind back to the pre-season immediately prior to our best ever season in recent history ..... signings included a forward and a left back from a relegated club from Div 2 - a forward and a full back , and a midfielder from a club who just avoided similar relegation , plus a young untried defender on loan .

Things can work out better than they seem at first glance .

Absolutely spot on.

Just look back to last season when we signed Grimes, Tutte, Trotman, Hackney etc. All good signings on paper based on reputations and we were all looking forward to the new season with great optimism and look how that turned out !

I thinks it's always best not to judge new signings on their previous clubs and reputations. It's usually far better to see them actually play in a Dale shirt and see what they bring to the club before making a judgement on a player.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

We need some good news on 07:30 - Jun 26 with 341 viewsaleanddale

3 possibly 4 more signings due by next week -

Its always a tough time of year this with little or no Dale related news.

I just hope the clear out allows JC to make a mark with his own team however next season might well still be transitional.

If we can play fluent attacking football at PACE on the deck getting the ball quickly out wide to some exciting wingers who are under instruction to express themselves and be direct then that will do me for starters!!.

The dross of last season can be put to bed. Onwards and upwards.

Up the Dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024