Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olympic commentators 09:16 - Aug 5 with 3730 viewsTheBlob

Good or bad in your estimation?Nostalgic for David Coleman or welcome the change?
Tell ya whut,Jonathon Pearce must have been fed something.I remember his radio,mike-shattering days,now it's like a funeral address.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Olympic commentators on 17:28 - Aug 5 with 894 viewsonlyrinmoray

Suprised noone has mentioned the womans triathlon yesterday. All that swimming cycling running and it ends with a photo finish brilliant TV. Agree about the kayaking coverage thats been fantastic as well
Olympic commentators on 18:32 - Aug 5 with 879 viewsDrewster

Olympic commentators on 13:50 - Aug 5 by SonofNorfolt

Hugh Porter in the cycling aided by Chris Boardman have been excellent.

Moorhouse and Jamieson in the pool good too.

Barry Davies, who is 75 this year, is still worth a listen. Head and shoulders above self important vvankers like Motson.

Surprised they haven't got someone like the squirmingly embarrassing Stacey Dooley to 'keep it real'.

Last night though all you really needed was someone like me, half cut, screaming 'Fukkin' 'ell' every 30seconds.
A fantastic days sport, so much so, that if you watched the football instead of the athletics you should be officially labelled Philistine.

This...

I love Inverdale, I know he can be a bit up his own backside at times, but to see his genuine emotion yesterday was a real treat as to what Sport means to people.
Redgrave has been very good as well, more so as a man whom has been there and done it, and knows what those guys and girls were going through.

On a side point, everything wrong with the modern game of football was demonstrated last night. The Olympics are no place to show boat and Sturridge tried to do exactly that, and failed.
Multi millionaire football players fail when poorly funded and supported fringe sports players push themselves to vomiting at the finish line and win a silver.
Football needs a wake up call...

rant over....
Olympic commentators on 09:59 - Aug 6 with 846 viewshoopstilidie

If Stanley Unwin commentated on the sailing I still wouldn't understand it any less.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Olympic commentators on 10:12 - Aug 6 with 838 viewsNorthernr

The gymnastics commentator makes me laugh, it's almost like a spoof of gymnastics commentary. Matt Baker is the most annoying man in the country, why are the BBC using him for everything at the moment?
Olympic commentators on 10:18 - Aug 6 with 834 viewshoopstilidie

Olympic commentators on 10:12 - Aug 6 by Northernr

The gymnastics commentator makes me laugh, it's almost like a spoof of gymnastics commentary. Matt Baker is the most annoying man in the country, why are the BBC using him for everything at the moment?

The gymnastics commentary sounds like it's being done by Bill Oddie.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Olympic commentators on 10:24 - Aug 6 with 823 viewsJamie

Olympic commentators on 10:12 - Aug 6 by Northernr

He's a BBC goldenboy. Take a look at BBC Three and the cringeworthy presenters on there. Clearly the recruitment meeting at the Beeb was along the lines of 'Come along Gentlemen, one must get 'down with the kids'".

At least in the gymnastics Baker is qualified for the role.
Olympic commentators on 10:33 - Aug 6 with 815 viewsNorthernr

Olympic commentators on 10:18 - Aug 6 by hoopstilidie

The gymnastics commentary sounds like it's being done by Bill Oddie.

I thought the same thing, and it's hilarious. It sounds like something off The Day Today.
Olympic commentators on 13:58 - Aug 6 with 768 viewsPhildo

Olympic commentators on 15:28 - Aug 5 by Pommyhoop

Great stuff..

can i be the fourhundredth to comment that Denise Lewis is still a fine looking lady- particularly from behind
Login to get fewer ads

Olympic commentators on 15:49 - Aug 7 with 738 viewsW7Ranger

I think the coverage and commentary has generally been excellent and the BBC should be congratulated.

Particular favourite commentaries would have to be the Rowing, Swimming, Cycling and Hockey...brilliant stuff!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024