Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale v Barnet 07:55 - Aug 30 with 1922 viewsgeorgedale

All we read on the forum is negative - we are Rochdale AFC never been a big club but always a club who try, we will never sign big names due to the finacial side of things plus we are a league 2 club like or not.

We have a great set up with a top squad that will work hard week in week out - and I will stick my neck on the line and say we will be in the top 7 come May.

It's only Thursday and already I am wishing my life away for Saturday ..... Now if you have the same feeling then you are a loyal supporter.

Get behind the boys and the Managment team and cheer on the mighty Dale.
Rochdale v Barnet on 08:13 - Aug 30 with 1894 viewsColDale

it is completely unfair to describe this forum as being negative. Have a look down the front page of the forum, and out of the 25 different threads, how many of them are actually negative?

What there is amongst the fanbase (for this forum is only ever a reflection of how the fanbase is feeling) is a feeling of distance between the supporter and the club, and many long term supporters are feeling this. There may be many reasons for this, and yes they are debated at length, but it can only be expected after a 15 month period which has seen us drop from our best ever position with a team packed with what we considered to be genuine heroes to a side that (in May 2012) seemed to be stealing a wage and going through the motions as we rightly finished bottom of the league. It is not the job of supporters to sit back and applaud this simply on the basis of being a supporter.

The rebuilding work has begun, but given the extent of that rebuilding, it's going to take a while before this new team feels like our team, and perhaps what we're lacking at the moment is a hero within the Dale side to replace the heroes of the past few years. There is genuine understanding and realism of the task that is ahead of us, and if you compare ourselves with a fellow relegated side like Chesterfield, there is an acceptance at Rochdale of the job that needs doing - that Barnsley cup game felt like Coleman's first game in charge.

But make no mistake, the fans are supportive, and the vast, vast majority will still be there on Saturday whether we are playing Barnet or Southampton.
Rochdale v Barnet on 09:18 - Aug 30 with 1827 viewsjudd

Rochdale v Barnet on 08:13 - Aug 30 by ColDale

it is completely unfair to describe this forum as being negative. Have a look down the front page of the forum, and out of the 25 different threads, how many of them are actually negative?

What there is amongst the fanbase (for this forum is only ever a reflection of how the fanbase is feeling) is a feeling of distance between the supporter and the club, and many long term supporters are feeling this. There may be many reasons for this, and yes they are debated at length, but it can only be expected after a 15 month period which has seen us drop from our best ever position with a team packed with what we considered to be genuine heroes to a side that (in May 2012) seemed to be stealing a wage and going through the motions as we rightly finished bottom of the league. It is not the job of supporters to sit back and applaud this simply on the basis of being a supporter.

The rebuilding work has begun, but given the extent of that rebuilding, it's going to take a while before this new team feels like our team, and perhaps what we're lacking at the moment is a hero within the Dale side to replace the heroes of the past few years. There is genuine understanding and realism of the task that is ahead of us, and if you compare ourselves with a fellow relegated side like Chesterfield, there is an acceptance at Rochdale of the job that needs doing - that Barnsley cup game felt like Coleman's first game in charge.

But make no mistake, the fans are supportive, and the vast, vast majority will still be there on Saturday whether we are playing Barnet or Southampton.

We are shit though.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:26 - Aug 30 with 1685 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I dont once regret going torquay united away just hope in future when we go 1-0 up we go and do it again and go 2-0 up it feels like forever since Rochdale last won away from home them games count just as much as the home one's for the sake of the traveling supporters. This will be the first home game of the season i miss due to money side of things and i don't care how critisized i get because also missed 2 in pre-season due to Olympic Football being played in England and Wales it happens this season is a very hard budget to work off and it looks like i probably won't touch alcohol for along while but this weekend off will give me chance to plan and work out england under 21s v norway under 21s and the rest of the season then get prices down and prices down for example the club coach gets cancelled and all admission prices down for the season

Hope they win saturday* we need all the home fans we can get and hopefully attract them away from the likes of Burnley, Bolton, City, United, Blackburn and the pubs

COME ON ROCHDALE

*EDITED OUT tomorrow
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:28 - Aug 30 with 1675 viewsjudd

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:26 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

I dont once regret going torquay united away just hope in future when we go 1-0 up we go and do it again and go 2-0 up it feels like forever since Rochdale last won away from home them games count just as much as the home one's for the sake of the traveling supporters. This will be the first home game of the season i miss due to money side of things and i don't care how critisized i get because also missed 2 in pre-season due to Olympic Football being played in England and Wales it happens this season is a very hard budget to work off and it looks like i probably won't touch alcohol for along while but this weekend off will give me chance to plan and work out england under 21s v norway under 21s and the rest of the season then get prices down and prices down for example the club coach gets cancelled and all admission prices down for the season

Hope they win saturday* we need all the home fans we can get and hopefully attract them away from the likes of Burnley, Bolton, City, United, Blackburn and the pubs

COME ON ROCHDALE

*EDITED OUT tomorrow

We're not playing tomorrow, are we tazzy lad?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:28 - Aug 30 with 1674 viewssweetcorn

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:26 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

COME ON ROCHDALE

*EDITED OUT tomorrow

Can't believe Rochdale's 'SUPER' fan is choosinga virtually meaningless England U21's ahead of his own club.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:33 - Aug 30 with 1664 viewsdeezel

i've tried my best, but i have to admit i haven't got a clue what this means...

"but this weekend off will give me chance to plan and work out england under 21s v norway under 21s and the rest of the season then get prices down and prices down for example the club coach gets cancelled and all admission prices down for the season"
Rochdale v Barnet on 13:33 - Aug 30 with 1663 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:28 - Aug 30 by sweetcorn

Can't believe Rochdale's 'SUPER' fan is choosinga virtually meaningless England U21's ahead of his own club.

How is the final group qualifying game for Euro 2013 meaningless it shows your a wind up marchant in this very post. Been on the cards for along while i think you should pop down to chessie and experience a full stadium with a proper England atmosphere its amazing and singing God Save The Queen before it

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:35 - Aug 30 with 1656 viewssweetcorn

try this:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=english+language+for+dummies&um=1&hl=en&safe=ac http://www.hiraeth.org.uk/blog/2011/05/29/why-the-english-language-compared-to-w http://www.hiraeth.org.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/english.jpg&w=300&h=30

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:37 - Aug 30 with 1651 viewssweetcorn

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:33 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

How is the final group qualifying game for Euro 2013 meaningless it shows your a wind up marchant in this very post. Been on the cards for along while i think you should pop down to chessie and experience a full stadium with a proper England atmosphere its amazing and singing God Save The Queen before it

It's meaningless because its Under 21's and doesn't have much prestige in my eyes.

Also any team managed by Stuart Pearce is a joke.

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:38 - Aug 30 with 1650 viewsAtThePeake

Time to kickstart the season. Barnet are bloody awful and I genuinely feel even we can stick a few goals past them!

Grimes & Adebola both to get off the mark and a nice comfortable win and things will really start to look up. Let's not forget that the 3 teams we've played so far are all tipped to be fighting at the top end of the table too.

Up the Dale!

Tangled up in blue.

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:39 - Aug 30 with 1650 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:35 - Aug 30 by sweetcorn

try this:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=english+language+for+dummies&um=1&hl=en&safe=ac http://www.hiraeth.org.uk/blog/2011/05/29/why-the-english-language-compared-to-w http://www.hiraeth.org.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/english.jpg&w=300&h=30

Try this http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/dyslexia/pages/introduction.aspx or this http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:53 - Aug 30 with 1621 viewsTVOS1907

8 pages

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:17 - Aug 30 with 1590 viewsisitme

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:53 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

8 pages

6 pages. Most people are bored of this sort of thing by now. Like Big Brother it loses it appeal after the 10th series!
Rochdale v Barnet on 14:22 - Aug 30 with 1577 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:17 - Aug 30 by isitme

6 pages. Most people are bored of this sort of thing by now. Like Big Brother it loses it appeal after the 10th series!

More like after the first episode.

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:23 - Aug 30 with 1574 viewssweetcorn

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:39 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Try this http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/dyslexia/pages/introduction.aspx or this http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/

Do them sites have a fab translator to convert your posts from dribble to sense?

Handy that.

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 1563 viewsDale23years

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:39 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Is that the excuse you use for never doing a days work in your life.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:33 - Aug 30 with 1554 viewsSalwaDale

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:17 - Aug 30 by isitme

I'll go for 2.13 pages. Surely no-one can be bothered anymore.

TBBT

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:36 - Aug 30 with 1546 viewsisitme

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:22 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

More like after the first episode.

I've never watched it or any of those reality shows. Who needs them when we have Tazzy?
Rochdale v Barnet on 15:14 - Aug 30 with 1514 viewssandylaner1

Rochdale v Barnet on 13:38 - Aug 30 by AtThePeake

Time to kickstart the season. Barnet are bloody awful and I genuinely feel even we can stick a few goals past them!

Grimes & Adebola both to get off the mark and a nice comfortable win and things will really start to look up. Let's not forget that the 3 teams we've played so far are all tipped to be fighting at the top end of the table too.

Up the Dale!

hopefully this

Rochdale v Barnet on 16:41 - Aug 30 with 1474 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale v Barnet on 14:36 - Aug 30 by isitme

I've never watched it or any of those reality shows. Who needs them when we have Tazzy?

Me neither.

I was just following your comment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024