Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has a thread disappeared??? 18:28 - Sep 12 with 4475 viewsW7Ranger

Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:34 - Sep 12 with 2981 viewssmegma

Yes and rightly so.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:37 - Sep 12 with 2965 viewsMichael_Hunt

Probably for the best IMO.

It was degenerating into a slanging match which can easily be carried out by pm.

Don't mind reading facts or rumours about the R's but that sort of thing should be kept man to man ( or women).

I'm backing Clive's decision on that one, and no, I'm not part of a cliche (sic).
Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:39 - Sep 12 with 2953 viewswombat

Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:37 - Sep 12 by Michael_Hunt

Probably for the best IMO.

It was degenerating into a slanging match which can easily be carried out by pm.

Don't mind reading facts or rumours about the R's but that sort of thing should be kept man to man ( or women).

I'm backing Clive's decision on that one, and no, I'm not part of a cliche (sic).

I'm with Clive by deleting the thread

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:40 - Sep 12 with 2950 viewsW7Ranger

Fair do's!

So are the Mittals jumping ship then or what???

Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:41 - Sep 12 with 2939 viewssmegma

Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:40 - Sep 12 by W7Ranger

Fair do's!

So are the Mittals jumping ship then or what???

Where did you hear that ? news to me.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:44 - Sep 12 with 2927 viewsMichael_Hunt

Fair question, I've no idea but I did notice at the unveiling of Ji Sung Park that Amit excused himself after the initial introduction and his body language seemed a bit off. But that could've been for a number of reasons of course!
Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:51 - Sep 12 with 2903 viewsCogster

I was just beginning to enjoy it.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:41 - Sep 12 with 2800 viewsscottjones

Has a thread disappeared??? on 18:39 - Sep 12 by wombat

I'm with Clive by deleting the thread

Says the man who started getting personal and over the top in the first place!

There was usual banter and digs (which i'm used to) and YOU took it to a whole new level...not me, not anyone else. You.

Have to laugh.
Login to get fewer ads

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:43 - Sep 12 with 2790 viewsMichael_Hunt

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:41 - Sep 12 by scottjones

There was usual banter and digs (which i'm used to) and YOU took it to a whole new level...not me, not anyone else. You.

Have to laugh.

Seriously please do one NOW!!!!!
Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:45 - Sep 12 with 2780 viewsBazWoT

Gutted if I missed a million page scottjones ruck.

I don't pop by much these days.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Has a thread disappeared??? (n/t) on 19:49 - Sep 12 with 2763 viewswombat

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:45 - Sep 12 by BazWoT

Gutted if I missed a million page scottjones ruck.

I don't pop by much these days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:50 - Sep 12 with 2757 viewsTheBlob

Have to laugh.

Exactly how old are you Scott?Are you a perpetual schoolboy like Jimmy Krankie?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:50 - Sep 12 with 2753 viewsBazWoT

Has a thread disappeared??? (n/t) on 19:49 - Sep 12 by wombat

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

No need to call me that, I was only passing.

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:51 - Sep 12 with 2747 viewsNorthernr

You can always tell when I'm about to delete something. First it descends into a discussion about who is a cnt or not, then I say that's enough, then nobody listens, then I delete it. Mittal a worthy topic of discussion, and I think they're on their way, and there were some good posts on there but they were outnumbered 10:1. If you want to discuss it further please start a new thread that doesn't satisfy the sexual desires of an attention seeking tosspot.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:54 - Sep 12 with 2724 viewsmoughton

Have to laugh.

Just banter.
You are still a c@nt
Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:55 - Sep 12 with 2724 viewswombat

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:51 - Sep 12 by Northernr

You can always tell when I'm about to delete something. First it descends into a discussion about who is a cnt or not, then I say that's enough, then nobody listens, then I delete it. Mittal a worthy topic of discussion, and I think they're on their way, and there were some good posts on there but they were outnumbered 10:1. If you want to discuss it further please start a new thread that doesn't satisfy the sexual desires of an attention seeking tosspot.

Cheers Clive that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me

Has a thread disappeared??? on 20:00 - Sep 12 with 2715 viewsBazWoT

Has a thread disappeared??? on 19:55 - Sep 12 by wombat

Cheers Clive that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me

Where's my apology?

Has a thread disappeared??? on 20:03 - Sep 12 with 2704 viewsmichael67

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Has a thread disappeared??? on 20:05 - Sep 12 with 2691 viewswombat

Has a thread disappeared??? on 20:00 - Sep 12 by BazWoT

Where's my apology?

Sorry baz

Has a thread disappeared??? on 20:11 - Sep 12 with 2677 viewsscottjones

I excpect 10% of all the advertising revs on the site in the last 48 hours...least you can do? (WATRBs probably owe me a fortune)

Being serious and I'll leave this to someone else to start. I have genuinely heard that the Mittals are off as they are not happy with the business plan set out by TF. My source was NOT Paladini but when I last spoke to him he thought the Mittals were pissed off. That plus talking to someone else there (albeit they are a junior employee) is three sources..hence why I posted it on twitter

If that does happen, which I'm assured it will, considering how great Amit was specifically for us, thats a topic for debate.

The exit interview on the offy will be very very interesting.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 2615 viewsessextaxiboy

I must admit to feeling a little bit less confident about the future if the Mittals go .

Having one of the richest blokes in the world on board and Amit as an influence in the boardroom makes me feel that we have stability and real financial clout.

I think Scott Jones should be banned from this site . I am all for free speech and opinion but he has done nothing for the forum except promote himself ,assist Paladini in his scumbag ways and undermine the club .

Not a Rangers fan in a million years.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 21:17 - Sep 12 with 2504 viewsWatfordR

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I suppose the answer is we don't know if there is anything to be worried about or not.

What we know from what has happened so far is that the branding of the club is being directed more at markets that would appear to specifically interest TF & co than Mittal & co. As a minority shareholder, the Mittals are being asked to pay significant funding without getting much in the way of credit for what is happening to the infrastructure of the club; again I think this is viewed very much as TF's vision of our future.

Like most, I got great comfort from having two wealthy shareholders on board. I guess at the end of the day, mega rich individuals dont get mega rich by being happy to play second fiddle to anyone.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 21:30 - Sep 12 with 2455 viewsLythamR

Has a thread disappeared??? on 21:17 - Sep 12 by WatfordR

I suppose the answer is we don't know if there is anything to be worried about or not.

What we know from what has happened so far is that the branding of the club is being directed more at markets that would appear to specifically interest TF & co than Mittal & co. As a minority shareholder, the Mittals are being asked to pay significant funding without getting much in the way of credit for what is happening to the infrastructure of the club; again I think this is viewed very much as TF's vision of our future.

Like most, I got great comfort from having two wealthy shareholders on board. I guess at the end of the day, mega rich individuals dont get mega rich by being happy to play second fiddle to anyone.

For me the bottom line is that the mittals had the chance to buy outright and they didnt take it.

Fernandes and co seem to be the real deal its since they arrived that things have started to really move on, I dont doubt that they can find another investor to take the place of mittal or take on the additional shareholding within their own ranks and they had the majority in the board room anyway so i really dont think there is anything more to be concerned about than there was anyway. Amit Bathia was very good for the club especially as a rudder of sense amidst the madness of Briatore and Paladini, I would prefer for him to remain involved but wont be slashing my wrists if he decides to leave and go for something that he can have more control over.
Has a thread disappeared??? on 21:46 - Sep 12 with 2412 viewsmichael67

Has a thread disappeared??? on 21:30 - Sep 12 by LythamR

For me the bottom line is that the mittals had the chance to buy outright and they didnt take it.

Fernandes and co seem to be the real deal its since they arrived that things have started to really move on, I dont doubt that they can find another investor to take the place of mittal or take on the additional shareholding within their own ranks and they had the majority in the board room anyway so i really dont think there is anything more to be concerned about than there was anyway. Amit Bathia was very good for the club especially as a rudder of sense amidst the madness of Briatore and Paladini, I would prefer for him to remain involved but wont be slashing my wrists if he decides to leave and go for something that he can have more control over.

If I remember well, mittals wanted to buy out tango and cash, but the deal fell through. Reasons, I don't know.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Has a thread disappeared??? on 21:49 - Sep 12 with 1530 viewssmegma

BTW : on another topic THE POST OF THE YEAR BY A COUNTRY MILE is 'If you want to discuss it further please start a new thread that doesn't satisfy the sexual desires of an attention seeking tosspot'.

Well played that man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024