Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton done a clint hill 21:45 - Sep 17 with 2685 viewsloftboy

At least a foot over the line, disgracefull

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everton done a clint hill on 12:51 - Sep 18 with 544 viewshoops_legend

Everton done a clint hill on 12:48 - Sep 18 by Mildo25

I think the conclusion is that even with replays from multiple angles, freezeframes etc, people are still disagreeing. Until we give officials tv replays, goal line technology etc. we are always going to get wrong / dubious decisions. Sure they make some really blatent mistakes, but sometimes they have an impossible job.

Refs do get too much stick - agreed, but sometimes they bring it on themselves i.e. The man Utd penalty vs Wigan on the weekend.

The ref simply wanted to give them a penalty so he did!

Here, I can see just about why the lino missed it but its still a poor decision.
Everton done a clint hill on 13:06 - Sep 18 with 530 viewsClive_Anderson

Everton done a clint hill on 12:49 - Sep 18 by hoops_legend

Thats brilliant Clive_Anderson, you have drawn a bigger ball to prove a nonsense theory. The rule is simple. If the real ball (not a red circle) is over the line which it clearly is - it is a goal

Next you will be arguing the clint hill one..

I used a paint package to draw a perfect circle the exact height of the visible ball. Then I traced around it (badly admittedly and I knew someone would pull me up on that).

Here's a better attempt:

I can't see how it is possible to draw a round circle over the ball that doesn't overlap the goalpost.

Everton done a clint hill on 13:54 - Sep 18 with 501 viewsheadhoops

Everton done a clint hill on 12:27 - Sep 18 by Northernr

It doesn't in my opinion, but it's pointless continuing with this.

I said it was a goal straight away at normal speed, said it was a goal on the first replay, saw it was a goal on the freeze frame and it's a goal in that picture as well IMO.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

just to be certain - are you saying it was a goal - dont want there to be any doubt.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Everton done a clint hill on 14:06 - Sep 18 with 494 viewshoops_legend

Everton done a clint hill on 13:54 - Sep 18 by headhoops

just to be certain - are you saying it was a goal - dont want there to be any doubt.

I find Northernr sits on the fence too often!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024