Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Kean resigns 19:20 - Sep 28 with 1477 viewsJonDoeman

BBCSport

Blackburn manager Steve Kean has been "forced to resign" with immediate effect, he said in a statement through his lawyers this evening.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It Is What It Is !!

Steve Kean resigns on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 1462 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Paul Hart to become new manager???

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Steve Kean resigns on 19:55 - Sep 28 with 1379 viewsTacticalR

Apparently he was sacked last weekend, but Mrs Desai in Pune (who makes the decisions) changed her mind at the last minute. Perhaps she was hoping he would go 'voluntarily'.

Air hostess clique

Steve Kean resigns on 20:56 - Sep 28 with 1276 viewsMonahoop

What a strange state of affairs. One moment he is told he may not have a job last Tuesday, then he is told he will be in charge for tomorrows game against Charlton, now he is told he is no longer surplus to requirements.

What's just as odd is that Kean himself seemed to think in the week that everything was OK just as he always has done since those odd balls took over that club.

I pity the poor sod who steps into the managerical breach in that corner of Lancashire.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Steve Kean resigns on 21:14 - Sep 28 with 1223 viewsN12Hoop

I will always be grateful to him and the chicken farmers.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Steve Kean resigns on 21:19 - Sep 28 with 1215 viewsDylanP

Steve Kean resigns on 20:56 - Sep 28 by Monahoop

What a strange state of affairs. One moment he is told he may not have a job last Tuesday, then he is told he will be in charge for tomorrows game against Charlton, now he is told he is no longer surplus to requirements.

What's just as odd is that Kean himself seemed to think in the week that everything was OK just as he always has done since those odd balls took over that club.

I pity the poor sod who steps into the managerical breach in that corner of Lancashire.

They are going to have a terrible time finding their next manager. Who would want the job?

You have to feel a little sorry for Blackburn fans. They have been stiched up good and proper.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Steve Kean resigns on 09:26 - Sep 29 with 983 viewsJonDoeman

Sherwood and Shearer favs?
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/blackburn-specials/next-pe

It Is What It Is !!

Steve Kean resigns on 09:32 - Sep 29 with 978 viewskingsburyR

The new manager will be

a) Mental

or

b) Desperate

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Steve Kean resigns on 10:06 - Sep 29 with 951 viewsCogster

Steve Kean resigns on 09:32 - Sep 29 by kingsburyR

The new manager will be

a) Mental

or

b) Desperate

or c) Gary Megson
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Kean resigns on 10:14 - Sep 29 with 938 viewshoopstilidie

Steve Kean resigns on 10:06 - Sep 29 by Cogster

or c) Gary Megson

D) all of the above.

Personally I hope it's Redknapp, just so all the "Hughes out Redknapp in" fckwits shut the hell up about the melty-faced crook.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Steve Kean resigns on 10:21 - Sep 29 with 932 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

As proved by us there is always an inexhaustible supply of the usual suspects hoping they can make it work when a basket-case club comes calling.

I am intrigued to know why Kean chose this time to declare his position untenable. Previously he seems to have been prepared to accept any humiliation and weather any storm.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024