Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnely the diplomat 10:18 - Oct 10 with 1935 viewsSandy_Lane

Our George on Twitter
"Deserved the win tonight! Not gonna lie, they were dog sh*t Got to build on that and Bring on Saturday! #RAFC"

Can't argue with him, they were turd. If we'd been playing a team of L2 quality we probably would've been beaten.
Donnely the diplomat on 10:25 - Oct 10 with 1910 viewsolympicdale

wonder if Judd has something to say 'bout this revelation.

Life is a game of fate.

Donnely the diplomat on 10:34 - Oct 10 with 1885 viewsoddjob007

Donnely the diplomat on 10:25 - Oct 10 by olympicdale

There are quite a few players at the club using twitter and without doubt there is an accident waiting to happen. Gorgeous George is quite forthright in some of his opinions - fine when things are going well... not so much when thing's aren't I would imagine.

Some of the players really need to think about what they post - take a look through Donnelly's and Rafferty's pictures at the amount of junk food they eat.. opening themselves up for criticism should form dip.

Hopefully the club does have a social media policy.. but I imagine JC is blissfully unaware.
Donnely the diplomat on 10:34 - Oct 10 with 1883 viewsSandy_Lane

Donnely the diplomat on 10:25 - Oct 10 by olympicdale

Knew I should've looked further back in the match thread to see if it'd already been covered!

Donnely the diplomat on 11:25 - Oct 10 with 1811 viewsdingdangblue

Bit silly from our number 9 that, even if he is correct, there's no need to say it in public. Dogshit took 5 penalties and scored all 5 - I can't remember if our number 9 scored his! ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024