Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gornell 17:50 - Dec 8 with 10263 viewsmizfit

What a stupid c*nt
Gornell on 21:43 - Dec 8 with 1665 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Gornell on 21:32 - Dec 8 by judd

Great idea. Loan some petulant fooker for a 3 match ban.

Agree....might as well send him back.
Gornell on 22:47 - Dec 8 with 1625 viewsYouTubeDale

Get him on Dale Player again to talk us through his thought process when he kicked the ball resulting in a yellow. Then let's listen to his thinking on attacking Kev for his red. Let's have an apology to the Dale fans because what he did was inexcusable.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Gornell on 22:52 - Dec 8 with 1616 viewsjudd

Gornell on 22:47 - Dec 8 by YouTubeDale

Get him on Dale Player again to talk us through his thought process when he kicked the ball resulting in a yellow. Then let's listen to his thinking on attacking Kev for his red. Let's have an apology to the Dale fans because what he did was inexcusable.

Aye, aye, soft lad, it were not my fault, I were just doin' mi job and looking forward to a few bevvies down the alehouse with the gaffer and the lads, love love me do.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Gornell on 23:54 - Dec 8 with 1589 viewsdalestats

One of the most stupid sendings off in my memory

Poll: Remain in the eu

Gornell on 02:25 - Dec 9 with 1562 viewsTVOS1907

Gornell on 21:38 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

on the team sheet it

showed our final 4 starting XI as

Donnelly
P.Edwards
Grant
Gornall

which clearly is showing he's out of position to begin with

Rearrange these words:

Order
Squad
Number

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Gornell on 02:41 - Dec 9 with 1554 viewsRotherhamDale

Gornell on 21:38 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

on the team sheet it

showed our final 4 starting XI as

Donnelly
P.Edwards
Grant
Gornall

which clearly is showing he's out of position to begin with

Oh please no...

Possession with progression.

Gornell on 19:55 - Dec 11 with 1470 viewsMatt_

You can take the boy out of Liverpool....
Gornell on 19:57 - Dec 11 with 1456 views442Dale

Gornell on 19:55 - Dec 11 by Matt_

You can take the boy out of Liverpool....

We take most of them.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Gornell on 20:06 - Dec 11 with 1441 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Has he been sent back to his parent club is the more important question even though he's not needed there

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Gornell on 20:26 - Dec 11 with 1408 viewsgeorgedale

Gornell on 20:06 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

Has he been sent back to his parent club is the more important question even though he's not needed there

You all talk shit!

Excellent player scored 2 goals - would be a great signing, rush of blood just like bobby grant.

Better player then - Dele, Donnolly, Ray, Gimes, we need players like him to get us out of this shit league.

Now leave the lad alone and welcome him back if he stays after reading this shit. Night all you have school tomorrow get to bed.
Gornell on 20:28 - Dec 11 with 1398 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gornell on 20:26 - Dec 11 by georgedale

You all talk shit!

Excellent player scored 2 goals - would be a great signing, rush of blood just like bobby grant.

Better player then - Dele, Donnolly, Ray, Gimes, we need players like him to get us out of this shit league.

Now leave the lad alone and welcome him back if he stays after reading this shit. Night all you have school tomorrow get to bed.

Grimes isn't a liability though

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Gornell on 20:29 - Dec 11 with 1394 viewsTVOS1907

Gornell on 20:26 - Dec 11 by georgedale

You all talk shit!

You're right, he has shown himself to be an excellent acquisition, something which most, if not all, fans have recognised.

But his sending-off on Saturday was needless and senseless, which is what this thread is mainly about.

Gornell on 20:29 - Dec 11 with 1394 viewsmizfit

Gornell on 20:28 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

Grimes isn't a liability though

Grimes is just as petulant
Do u want rid of bobby grant too taz
Gornell on 20:30 - Dec 11 with 1388 viewsTVOS1907

Gornell on 20:06 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

No.

Gornell on 20:32 - Dec 11 with 1380 viewsgeorgedale

Gornell on 20:29 - Dec 11 by mizfit

Lol yeah Grimes - however Gornell is something different not many players join a club on loan a make a major impact. He was pissed off that he he wanted that game and players who have contracts with the club didn't ! Really hope he stays him and bobby different class.
Gornell on 20:33 - Dec 11 with 1336 viewsfitzochris

Gornell on 20:32 - Dec 11 by georgedale

Lol yeah Grimes - however Gornell is something different not many players join a club on loan a make a major impact. He was pissed off that he he wanted that game and players who have contracts with the club didn't ! Really hope he stays him and bobby different class.

How do you know that, George?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Gornell on 20:34 - Dec 11 with 1335 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gornell on 20:29 - Dec 11 by mizfit

Grimes is the best overlooked Striker in the entire squad apart from Gray of course Saturday will prove that if Aldershot Town Away is on Weather Permitted

Gornell on 20:35 - Dec 11 with 1321 viewsgeorgedale

Gornell on 20:33 - Dec 11 by fitzochris

How do you know that, George?

Lol - just do mate trust me.
Gornell on 20:36 - Dec 11 with 1321 viewsfitzochris

Gornell on 20:34 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

Grimes is the best overlooked Striker in the entire squad apart from Gray of course Saturday will prove that if Aldershot Town Away is on Weather Permitted

FFS, how can Gray be overlooked when he's got a fookin broken ankle? He ain't playing because he's injured!

Gornell on 20:37 - Dec 11 with 1316 viewsfitzochris

Gornell on 20:35 - Dec 11 by georgedale

Lol - just do mate trust me.

Tell you in the dressing room after the game?

Gornell on 20:40 - Dec 11 with 1300 viewsmizfit

Gornell on 20:34 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

Answer my question taz because it seems to me you have forgotten about grant doing something similar?
I'd love to have more players like gornell, yes what he did was stupid but least it showed a degree of passion
Grimes yes he's a good finisher but his attitude at times is shocking if things aren't going his way
Gornell on 20:47 - Dec 11 with 1283 viewsgeorgedale

Gornell on 20:37 - Dec 11 by fitzochris

Tell you in the dressing room after the game?

Will do. Ha ha
Gornell on 20:48 - Dec 11 with 1278 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gornell on 20:40 - Dec 11 by mizfit

Answer my question taz because it seems to me you have forgotten about grant doing something similar?
I'd love to have more players like gornell, yes what he did was stupid but least it showed a degree of passion
Grimes yes he's a good finisher but his attitude at times is shocking if things aren't going his way

how can you deem stupidity as passion what the whole incident could of been avoided

Gornell on 20:58 - Dec 11 with 1256 viewsmizfit

Gornell on 20:48 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

how can you deem stupidity as passion what the whole incident could of been avoided

Tazzy reread my post I said he was stupid and I didn't justify that specific action
Gornell on 21:01 - Dec 11 with 1244 viewsmizfit

Is there anyway we can get rid of taz?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024