Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. 20:38 - Dec 8 with 5196 viewsAtThePeake

Let's all stop going.

Tangled up in blue.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:14 - Dec 8 with 627 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:12 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

I know from first hand experience the efforts put in by the Trust and I'm all too aware of the disdain given the Trust by some at the club.

I could write a book on the saga.

Ever since the Centenary season, this club has been the club of the missed opportunity, appallingly run commercially, but brilliantly run on the pitch until recently.

This on field success has papered over cracks wide enough to hide 1000 fans.

We have warned the club, advised it, cajoled it, worked for it for free, and eventually, you just think fook it.

The penny dropped for me 3 years ago when I asked the Chairman if he felt it would be wise to fix the holes in the roof whilst the sun was shining. The look of utter disdain he gave me told me all I needed to know. Sadly.

i look forward to the book as long as the proceeds go to a worthy charity.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:17 - Dec 8 with 622 viewsjudd

It's about time the Trust took a more aggressive stance. How many shares has it amassed = about 8000?

Fook spending the £40k of fan generated funds on magical pitch covers and start buying shares and really hold the Board to account.

Poll: What is it to be then?

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:17 - Dec 8 with 622 viewsR17ALE

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:14 - Dec 8 by Doris

i look forward to the book as long as the proceeds go to a worthy charity.

Charity Dingle? Doable Emmerdale damsel?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:17 - Dec 8 with 609 views442Dale

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:12 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

I know from first hand experience the efforts put in by the Trust and I'm all too aware of the disdain given the Trust by some at the club.

I could write a book on the saga.

Ever since the Centenary season, this club has been the club of the missed opportunity, appallingly run commercially, but brilliantly run on the pitch until recently.

This on field success has papered over cracks wide enough to hide 1000 fans.

We have warned the club, advised it, cajoled it, worked for it for free, and eventually, you just think fook it.

The penny dropped for me 3 years ago when I asked the Chairman if he felt it would be wise to fix the holes in the roof whilst the sun was shining. The look of utter disdain he gave me told me all I needed to know. Sadly.

That roof comment was made today - because there's an actual leak in the main stand roof. Thankfully there are enough spare seats to avoid the drip.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:18 - Dec 8 with 612 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:17 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

That roof comment was made today - because there's an actual leak in the main stand roof. Thankfully there are enough spare seats to avoid the drip.

That's no way to speak of him.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:20 - Dec 8 with 609 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:17 - Dec 8 by judd

It's about time the Trust took a more aggressive stance. How many shares has it amassed = about 8000?

Fook spending the £40k of fan generated funds on magical pitch covers and start buying shares and really hold the Board to account.

have a long chat with mr kilpatrick seeing as he has 110000 shares ,a friend in need as the saying goes ,why did he resign his directorship?? anybody know.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 8 with 590 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:20 - Dec 8 by Doris

have a long chat with mr kilpatrick seeing as he has 110000 shares ,a friend in need as the saying goes ,why did he resign his directorship?? anybody know.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:30 - Dec 8 with 589 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 8 by judd

i await your pm then
Login to get fewer ads

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 8 with 579 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:30 - Dec 8 by Doris

i await your pm then

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:40 - Dec 8 with 564 viewsNewMilne

Well, if there is no goodwill left, there appears to be only two options. Wind up the ST at the end of the season once membership benefits expire and disburse the accumulated monies in line with the trust articles or take a more aggressive stance. If there is anyone with sufficient shares to get on board that would be a start. Unless we can get more home support than 1600 we could always go to the new Aldi Woodland store and show support that way!
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:41 - Dec 8 with 560 viewsAtThePeake

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:17 - Dec 8 by judd

That would encourage me to become a member of the trust.

Tangled up in blue.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:45 - Dec 8 with 550 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:41 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

I don't know if you're serious or not but Plan A in cosying up hasn't worked, despite the fine efforts of a fine board of gentlemen and fans.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:45 - Dec 8 with 540 views442Dale

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:41 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

Become a member, make yourself heard.

Nothing stopping Trust members requesting a meeting.

Edit: a Trust meeting that is, with the Trust board and other members.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:45 - Dec 8 with 545 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 8 by judd

Fair enough ,i do understand and hope its not the same info i have already.I will keep digging with friends down in cornwall
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:47 - Dec 8 with 534 viewsAtThePeake

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:45 - Dec 8 by judd

I don't know if you're serious or not but Plan A in cosying up hasn't worked, despite the fine efforts of a fine board of gentlemen and fans.

I am being serious Judd. I've never been a member, just cause moneywise I feel like buying my tickets and buying merchandise etc. is enough, and to be honest being a student etc. I'm not the most flush at the best of times.

But if the trust were to start buying shares, I'd become a member and would do everything I could to convince the people I go with to become members too.

Tangled up in blue.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:49 - Dec 8 with 505 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:47 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

I am being serious Judd. I've never been a member, just cause moneywise I feel like buying my tickets and buying merchandise etc. is enough, and to be honest being a student etc. I'm not the most flush at the best of times.

But if the trust were to start buying shares, I'd become a member and would do everything I could to convince the people I go with to become members too.

Well the Trust has been shat on in buying shares in recent years - the one for one for the pitch covers being the case in point. I think the club offerd summat like 1 for 6.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:51 - Dec 8 with 492 views442Dale

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:47 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

The Trust are also always on the lookout for help/people to join them.

More members, more voice, better chance of the fans views being heard if the Trust members make it clear what they want.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:53 - Dec 8 with 487 viewsR17ALE

The Trust offered £40,000 for 2 seats on the board last April. We haven't even been offered a reply. We made our offer on the condition we didn't receive privileges or a vote.

Since then the club have taken on 2 associate directors who have paid fook all and receive privileges.

Just how big can 2 fingers get?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:53 - Dec 8 with 481 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:51 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

More members, more voice, better chance of the fans views being heard if the Trust members make it clear what they want.

the trust are lip service ,they have / had no voice and are just appeased by the powers that be.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:55 - Dec 8 with 472 views49thseason

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:51 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

Do I detect the heady scent of revolution? Is the worm turning?
Aux Barricades!!
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:56 - Dec 8 with 467 viewsAtThePeake

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:53 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

The Trust offered £40,000 for 2 seats on the board last April. We haven't even been offered a reply. We made our offer on the condition we didn't receive privileges or a vote.

Since then the club have taken on 2 associate directors who have paid fook all and receive privileges.

Just how big can 2 fingers get?

If that's so, that's an absolute joke.

Tangled up in blue.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:56 - Dec 8 with 467 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:53 - Dec 8 by Doris

the trust are lip service ,they have / had no voice and are just appeased by the powers that be.

Not appeased, barely tolerated.

The Trust are headed by a fine bunch who are no mugs but must be thoroughly pissed off by the inertia.

A radical overhaul of Trust intentions is required before a growth in membership is seen, in my opinion.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:57 - Dec 8 with 465 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:55 - Dec 8 by 49thseason

Aux Barricades!!

does 1000 lower fans per game look like bears crap in the woods
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:57 - Dec 8 with 463 views442Dale

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:55 - Dec 8 by 49thseason

Aux Barricades!!

Merely saying Trust members, and all supporters for that matter, should make it clear what they want.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:59 - Dec 8 with 454 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:56 - Dec 8 by judd

Not appeased, barely tolerated.

The Trust are headed by a fine bunch who are no mugs but must be thoroughly pissed off by the inertia.

A radical overhaul of Trust intentions is required before a growth in membership is seen, in my opinion.

sorry if my post belittled them ,they know that was never my intention and never would be ,but i think you are right in your last comment.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024