Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) 09:32 - Dec 9 with 2197 viewsMightyScouse

I'd give Beech another go. At least Chris cares deeply about our football club. Coleman and Bell couldn't care less. Coleman and Bell had 15 mimutes in the dressing room after the Morecambe debacle lambasting the physio Andy Thorpe, for his role in the goal for the defeat and the players had to get between the 3 of them to stop yet another fight. Coleman and Bell.blaming others per-usual! Coleman was going to keep his sneaky trip quiet from Dunphy and the board and told them that he was going to London to watch a couple of games. Amazingly, fate turned and he was approached by a friend of Chris Dunphy's while sunnying himself on the beach! Coleman's dreadful deceit came back to burn him! He's got to go! Get Beach in now!
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:36 - Dec 9 with 2172 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I care about the club too...would that put me in the frame for the job?

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:38 - Dec 9 with 2151 viewsgresh1

Must, admit wouldnt mind seeing Beech given another crack . Wasnt given enough time, but cant see Coleman /Bell going.
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:38 - Dec 9 with 2151 viewselectricblue

True or not i dont care..
But one thing is certain Beech is no more than a youth coach and if Dale ever want to get relegated then by all means put beech in charge but dont expect the supporters to turn up....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:41 - Dec 9 with 2131 viewsTTNYear

Go on mighty scouse which current/ex player, member of staff, close relation of player/member of staff, tea lady, jack the kitmans squeeze, are you? Or will you, like most that come on and make these revelations, come on, drop a bomb, then fook off?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:41 - Dec 9 with 2119 viewsPDIDDY

Keep the info coming mightyscouse, the same thing happened last year and most on here poo pooed it, morecambe, accy and dale about coal mans level

Gissa job

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:45 - Dec 9 with 2112 viewsMightyScouse

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:41 - Dec 9 by TTNYear

Go on mighty scouse which current/ex player, member of staff, close relation of player/member of staff, tea lady, jack the kitmans squeeze, are you? Or will you, like most that come on and make these revelations, come on, drop a bomb, then fook off?

Please don't have a 'go' at the messenger. These revelations are done in the best interests of the football club.
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:48 - Dec 9 with 2090 viewsPDIDDY

He'd be silly to let you know who he is

Gissa job

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:58 - Dec 9 with 2072 viewsdalestats

Put bbm in charge

Poll: Remain in the eu

Login to get fewer ads

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 10:02 - Dec 9 with 2060 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:58 - Dec 9 by dalestats

Put bbm in charge

If Coleman did indeed go to Dubai, which by all accounts he did, and told C.D. that he was in London to watch some games then we have a very easy solution.

Gross Misconduct - Sacked - No Compensation.

Wonder if Flicker would still come here if offered - Gary Jones as assistant?????

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 10:07 - Dec 9 with 2031 viewselectricblue

Got no chance with jonah as im sure that he said he was going into the media whwn he hangs up his boots..
With regards to Flicker its never going to go away is it..
But Dale are in a better position than last season when they where rumoured to have approached him...
If he where happen is be interested would Dunphy jump at the chance...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 11:12 - Dec 9 with 1892 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 10:07 - Dec 9 by electricblue

Got no chance with jonah as im sure that he said he was going into the media whwn he hangs up his boots..
But Dale are in a better position than last season when they where rumoured to have approached him...

Not sure what Jonah's plans are but if the opportunity arose then a post as assistant could tempt him - and we are crying out for someone who is media friendly and could raise the profile of the club.

As for Flicker, I dont think I am breaking any confidences in saying that we did approach him, he was ready to come here and that out of the blue Coleman was appointed, much to the suprise of Flicker.

I wont obviously name any sources but it is on very good authority, so if we approached him again, its possible that this could be an issue.

Cant see Hill ever coming back tbh, even if he gets the boot at Barnsley, maybe too many bridges burnt there!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 11:31 - Dec 9 with 1824 viewsAtThePeake

The amount of pure crap that is spouted about Coleman on here.

If just 10% of it was true, he'd have been sacked a long time ago.

We gave Beech his chance last year. Yeah, we were down on confidence but we had a few vital games against teams in and around the relegation zone with us - he did nothing. Had his chance and missed it as far as I can see.

Tangled up in blue.

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 11:34 - Dec 9 with 1800 viewsSalwaDale

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 11:31 - Dec 9 by AtThePeake

The amount of pure crap that is spouted about Coleman on here.

If just 10% of it was true, he'd have been sacked a long time ago.

We gave Beech his chance last year. Yeah, we were down on confidence but we had a few vital games against teams in and around the relegation zone with us - he did nothing. Had his chance and missed it as far as I can see.

I'll stick my neck out and say at least 10% of it is true.

TBBT

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 11:38 - Dec 9 with 1775 viewsTTNYear

I stand corrected mighty scouser. I've been told its true. I doff my internet cap in apology.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 11:58 - Dec 9 with 1717 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 10:07 - Dec 9 by electricblue

Jonah would love to come back to the club 'one day', but believes that it was the right time to go when he did.

BBM is well on with his pro-license coaching badges, so he might not be a bad call.

Flicker could soon be grateful for a job, as I just cant see Barnsley keeping Hilcroft much longer!

I wonder if the OP is from a 'frustrated striker' at the club?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 12:27 - Dec 9 with 1667 viewsdalestats

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 11:58 - Dec 9 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Jonah would love to come back to the club 'one day', but believes that it was the right time to go when he did.

BBM is well on with his pro-license coaching badges, so he might not be a bad call.

Flicker could soon be grateful for a job, as I just cant see Barnsley keeping Hilcroft much longer!

I wonder if the OP is from a 'frustrated striker' at the club?

Could be or a parent/brother of player

Poll: Remain in the eu

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 13:16 - Dec 9 with 1550 viewssandylaner1

IF PEOPLE HAVEN'T NOTICED JONES IS PLAYING ARSENAL THIS WEEK AND ENJOYING A RESURGENCE AT BRADFORD

if you really think he'd leave to join us is laughable

and beech? lol what is wrong with people. short term memory loss

stevenage smashing us at home 5 - 2 was worse then yesterday

all get over yourselves making rumors which wont help the club

JCBA
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 18:52 - Dec 9 with 1370 viewsSaxonDale

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 13:16 - Dec 9 by sandylaner1

IF PEOPLE HAVEN'T NOTICED JONES IS PLAYING ARSENAL THIS WEEK AND ENJOYING A RESURGENCE AT BRADFORD

if you really think he'd leave to join us is laughable

and beech? lol what is wrong with people. short term memory loss

stevenage smashing us at home 5 - 2 was worse then yesterday

all get over yourselves making rumors which wont help the club

JCBA

I think the job Beech had was very much an impossible one.
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 19:05 - Dec 9 with 1330 viewsTalkingSutty

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 09:45 - Dec 9 by MightyScouse

Please don't have a 'go' at the messenger. These revelations are done in the best interests of the football club.

If these revelations are true and the manager did decieve the club by firing off abroad instead of doing his job then the Chairman should do the right thing and sack him.

The fact CD as done nothing at this moment in time seems to suggest all these rumours are wrong, if not then Dunphy is as bad as the manager himself for turning a blind eye !!
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 1244 viewsashes

When exactly was Coleman meant to be in Dubai please?
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 21:19 - Dec 9 with 1174 viewsrafc1984

Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 20:39 - Dec 9 by ashes

When exactly was Coleman meant to be in Dubai please?

The week leading up to the york match apparently.
Unprofessional Coleman (continued) on 22:08 - Dec 9 with 1100 viewsBigKindo

Spiderman's Nemesis, Fly on the Wall Man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024