Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not too down-hearted 17:34 - Jan 1 with 5015 viewsShun

Played reasonably well and we won't play many sides better than Rotherham this season. Onwards and upwards.
Not too down-hearted on 18:41 - Jan 1 with 1644 viewsAtThePeake

Not too down-hearted on 18:22 - Jan 1 by DaleAwaydayBot

how am i playing the victims card i were stating the facts

Because...

Now read this carefully, maybe get someone else to read it to you very loudly and very clearly to you.

NOBODY. CARES.

Tangled up in blue.

Not too down-hearted on 19:42 - Jan 1 with 1495 viewsClivert

Very down hearted after today!

Rotherham did a good number on us in the second half and were well worthy of the 3 points, although their direct game didn't pass for good viewing, we were shown up for our weaknesses today I just hope that Coleman can bring in a steady experienced head at the back.

I thought that Lillis was poor once more again today, coming for balls that were never there to be won and immediately putting us back under pressure - if your going to try and get there make sure that you DO get there!
Not too down-hearted on 19:52 - Jan 1 with 1469 viewsTomRAFC

tazzy you should speak to people as you wish to be spoken to. you make constant accusations on here and are thus treated in a similar vein... now onto the footy

first half i thought joe rafferty was immense. quality tackles and kept his cool when their players lashed out at him. a genuine talent in my book.

for almost the entire second half rotherman had us pressed back and eventually we cracked. given smiths performances at shrewsbury last season i would be happy to see him given a chance.

afc wimbledon is an important game for us. now coleman has been making his 4-3-3 more flexible can we turn it on against struggling sides?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Not too down-hearted on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 1438 viewsColDale

Not too down-hearted on 18:30 - Jan 1 by DaleAwaydayBot

they will when sh1t hits the fan

Taz, take it to twitter. I'm fed up with threads continually turning into unrelated dramas which always involve you. It's not welcome on here, and if there's any more, I'll delete it.
Not too down-hearted on 20:06 - Jan 1 with 1417 viewsSalwaDale

Not too down-hearted on 20:00 - Jan 1 by ColDale

Taz, take it to twitter. I'm fed up with threads continually turning into unrelated dramas which always involve you. It's not welcome on here, and if there's any more, I'll delete it.

TBBT

Not too down-hearted on 20:22 - Jan 1 with 1359 viewsphomem

Well said that man
Not too down-hearted on 20:25 - Jan 1 with 1340 viewsolympicdale

Not too down-hearted on 20:22 - Jan 1 by phomem

Well said that man

Thats sommat that needed to be said long ago, just getting tedious now.

Life is a game of fate.

Not too down-hearted on 20:29 - Jan 1 with 1324 viewscrazyhorse

Nice one Col, .some of the readable threads on here get going... only to be stopped dead in the tracks as a tw@tter type ranter.. demands attention.

My first game too for some time but thoroughly enjoyed the game up until Rotherhams well taken 2nd Goal.

In my opinion our front three look really dangerous and play the game on the break..we have some quick players in tutte, grimes and Grant creating opportunities. I though in Grimes in particular had a great game.

If the back four can get there acts together theres no reason we cant be in the playoff come May.

First half our defence looked a bit weak and look under pressure at every corner and set piece. We don't have a tall defence and I think we'll get out muscled by any big side this season, but at least they were trying.. and Coleman's trying to get the best out of them.

Login to get fewer ads

Not too down-hearted on 20:53 - Jan 1 with 1259 viewsjasp67

I thought that up until 70 minutes we had it in the bag, quite easily. They never looked like scoring with that blonde haired kid on. Their substitutions made a big difference.
Not too down-hearted on 20:58 - Jan 1 with 1235 viewsSaxonDale

Rotherham are a decent side, Pringle especially looked a very good player. Thought defensively they did their homework on Rochdale, congested the central area with two holding midfielders giving 3G very little room. We only really looked a threat when getting the ball into wide areas, Coleman has to get some wide options in even if its just so we have an effective Plan B. As has been said constantly the defence needs more experience, R.Edwards and Lillis both made mistakes which weren't capitalised on. Gornell played well first half but struggled to hold onto the ball second half, which was a general theme for the team I thought, was suprised Adebola didn't come on. As a unit we played better without the ball than with the ball for the last 45 minutes. Special mention to Cavanagh, absolutely fantastic in both breaking down their attacks but also starting our own, distribution today was always the right option. All in all a decent game, Rotherham probably deserved the win though.
Not too down-hearted on 21:30 - Jan 1 with 1105 viewsKenBoon

Not too down-hearted on 18:41 - Jan 1 by AtThePeake

Because...

Now read this carefully, maybe get someone else to read it to you very loudly and very clearly to you.

NOBODY. CARES.

Considering the amount of threads he's brought up in, ones he doesn't even post in! I would suggest quite a lot of people do care. Some people are obsessed, it's like he's Rochdale's Justin Bieber and we've a load of Bieblers here. In fact, to say nobody cares is the most idiotic thing I've read on here since fans calling for the managers' head. I think we all know that if we lose to AFC Wimbledon on Saturday they'll be some more at it. This forum really is unreadable at times, and its not down to one person, its down to many people.

I am sorry for interrupting your interrupted thread with more off-topic shenanigans, but creating a new thread would be pointless (like the twitter one, or popcorn's 'parody' away day).

As for today's game... fair play to Rovrum, they don't half deal with the jet lag well, and those celebrations in Times Square last night must had added an extra bag under the eyes. I hope they didn't fly EasyJet, those extra bags would have cost them about £1200 to carry. Oh and we still won on away goals.
Not too down-hearted on 21:33 - Jan 1 with 1085 viewsmizfit

Couldn't agree more.
Tazzy my sympathy for u has gone and its getting to a point where u are killing this board with your crap, take it somewhere else
Not too down-hearted on 21:48 - Jan 1 with 1018 viewssweetcorn

Not too down-hearted on 21:30 - Jan 1 by KenBoon

Considering the amount of threads he's brought up in, ones he doesn't even post in! I would suggest quite a lot of people do care. Some people are obsessed, it's like he's Rochdale's Justin Bieber and we've a load of Bieblers here. In fact, to say nobody cares is the most idiotic thing I've read on here since fans calling for the managers' head. I think we all know that if we lose to AFC Wimbledon on Saturday they'll be some more at it. This forum really is unreadable at times, and its not down to one person, its down to many people.

I am sorry for interrupting your interrupted thread with more off-topic shenanigans, but creating a new thread would be pointless (like the twitter one, or popcorn's 'parody' away day).

As for today's game... fair play to Rovrum, they don't half deal with the jet lag well, and those celebrations in Times Square last night must had added an extra bag under the eyes. I hope they didn't fly EasyJet, those extra bags would have cost them about £1200 to carry. Oh and we still won on away goals.

you two really should just make your relationship public.

I'm sure all the secrecy is killing you.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Not too down-hearted on 21:53 - Jan 1 with 982 viewsKenBoon

Not too down-hearted on 21:48 - Jan 1 by sweetcorn

you two really should just make your relationship public.

I'm sure all the secrecy is killing you.

I was planning a Valentines surprise, big mouth!

Roses are Red.
The Dale play in Blue and Black
Gary Jones is a Legend
and John Doolan was fat.

...but his Football intelligence made up for that tbf.
Not too down-hearted on 23:27 - Jan 1 with 816 viewsmillerfan

Not too down-hearted on 21:53 - Jan 1 by KenBoon

I was planning a Valentines surprise, big mouth!

Roses are Red.
The Dale play in Blue and Black
Gary Jones is a Legend
and John Doolan was fat.

...but his Football intelligence made up for that tbf.

Hi all, Rotherham fan here... I hope you don't mind me jumping on your forum but i would like to take 5 minutes to commend Rochdale... Of all the teams that have visited the New York Stadium only p/vale have performed better. for this division you have a very promising footballing team. very entertaining and with a few additions would be top 4 team..
unfortunately due to family commitments i couldn't make today's game, though i followed it avidly on ss1, ipad and Rotherham forum.. From the comments over at the millers forum. we were very poor and fans were not happy with formation or style of play.. Its quiet strange how different fans perceive there own team and how we see other teams..
I wish you (Rochdale) all the best for 2013 and hope we meet again in the not to distant future. albeit in a higher division...
Not too down-hearted on 00:30 - Jan 2 with 742 viewsTomRAFC

Not too down-hearted on 23:27 - Jan 1 by millerfan

Hi all, Rotherham fan here... I hope you don't mind me jumping on your forum but i would like to take 5 minutes to commend Rochdale... Of all the teams that have visited the New York Stadium only p/vale have performed better. for this division you have a very promising footballing team. very entertaining and with a few additions would be top 4 team..
unfortunately due to family commitments i couldn't make today's game, though i followed it avidly on ss1, ipad and Rotherham forum.. From the comments over at the millers forum. we were very poor and fans were not happy with formation or style of play.. Its quiet strange how different fans perceive there own team and how we see other teams..
I wish you (Rochdale) all the best for 2013 and hope we meet again in the not to distant future. albeit in a higher division...

cheers for that

it's always nice to see opposition fans come on here

best of luck for the season

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Not too down-hearted on 00:54 - Jan 2 with 720 viewsShun

Not too down-hearted on 23:27 - Jan 1 by millerfan

Thanks millerfan, probably the 2nd best side I've seen all season (again, after Port Vale). All the best.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024