Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful if true but... 21:48 - Jan 13 with 5447 viewshoopsa07

Smells fishy, i mean look at the quotes

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=164148
Awful if true but... on 21:52 - Jan 13 with 4371 viewsRANGERS4EVER

i saw that on fb. It was quite horrible

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Awful if true but... on 21:56 - Jan 13 with 4336 viewskingo

Tal never came on as sub on Saturday and he played the whole match the week before. So yes a bit fishy

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Awful if true but... on 22:07 - Jan 13 with 4262 viewstoboboly

It was after the fa cup match. Think that supporter quote comes direct from the qpr report mb.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Awful if true but... on 22:07 - Jan 13 with 4259 viewsHayesender

I read a load of the comments they're on about, and they were all from our new found "fans" in the east.

They were left in no uncertain terms what us proper fans thought of their comments!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Awful if true but... on 22:13 - Jan 13 with 4222 viewssmegma

Israeli soccer player Tal Ben Haim of the Queens Park Rangers ......when I read that I thought it was written by a c*nt. I was right.
Awful if true but... on 22:17 - Jan 13 with 4182 viewsMrSheen

Yossi Benayoun got a load of abuse playing in Kuala Lumpur playing for Ch*s** a few years back. I mean, abusing their players is natural. but you should share it around.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/938246/malaysian-fa-apologises-for-
Awful if true but... on 22:36 - Jan 13 with 4079 viewsTacticalR

Few Chinese, Japanese, Malaysians, or Filipinos have ever seen a Jew — and yet antisemitism persists
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/feb/06/judaism-race

According to Buruma, 'Jew' is a sort of shorthand for international conspiracy, and as we saw on the Alex Jones thread, such ideas are not confined to Asia. The only difference in Asia is that this is antisemitism without Jews.

Air hostess clique

Awful if true but... on 23:00 - Jan 13 with 3981 viewsCHUBBS

Awful if true but... on 22:36 - Jan 13 by TacticalR

Few Chinese, Japanese, Malaysians, or Filipinos have ever seen a Jew — and yet antisemitism persists
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/feb/06/judaism-race

According to Buruma, 'Jew' is a sort of shorthand for international conspiracy, and as we saw on the Alex Jones thread, such ideas are not confined to Asia. The only difference in Asia is that this is antisemitism without Jews.

Oh please with your utter nonsense!
Being a semite myself,i laugh when people accuse me of being anti semetic to non semites.Why don't people just educate themselves before making these ridiculous comments.
http://pragmaticwitness.com/who-is-a-semite/
Login to get fewer ads

Awful if true but... on 23:12 - Jan 13 with 3933 viewsClubber

You must read

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

Awful if true but... on 23:27 - Jan 13 with 3905 viewsTacticalR

Awful if true but... on 23:00 - Jan 13 by CHUBBS

Being a semite myself,i laugh when people accuse me of being anti semetic to non semites.Why don't people just educate themselves before making these ridiculous comments.

Wasn't particularly directed against you. I was making the general point that a lot of people who are into international conspiracies are often only a step away from seeing the Jews as being 'behind' those conspiracies.

Air hostess clique

Awful if true but... on 23:28 - Jan 13 with 3894 viewsCHUBBS

Awful if true but... on 23:27 - Jan 13 by TacticalR

Wasn't particularly directed against you. I was making the general point that a lot of people who are into international conspiracies are often only a step away from seeing the Jews as being 'behind' those conspiracies.

Fair enough.
Awful if true but... on 23:39 - Jan 13 with 3854 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

its the zionists not the jooz

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Awful if true but... on 00:46 - Jan 14 with 3761 viewsSonofNorfolt

Awful if true but... on 23:00 - Jan 13 by CHUBBS

I'd never have let you on the coach if I knew that.
Awful if true but... on 07:55 - Jan 14 with 3656 viewsCHUBBS

Awful if true but... on 00:46 - Jan 14 by SonofNorfolt

I'd never have let you on the coach if I knew that.

Mate you could be one yourself but the Zionists have highjacked yet another lie to use exclusively for their own agenda.

Awful if true but... on 13:43 - Jan 14 with 3413 viewsSonofNorfolt

Awful if true but... on 07:55 - Jan 14 by CHUBBS

Mate you could be one yourself but the Zionists have highjacked yet another lie to use exclusively for their own agenda.

I'm not, just double checked my Hampton.
Awful if true but... on 14:49 - Jan 14 with 3327 viewsrunningman75

Racism and anti Semitism has no place in football. I think QPR have always been a more inclusive club compared to other clubs. It makes me laugh when Chelski fans sing anti Semitic songs when it was their Jewish owner who is responsible for their success and top 4 standing.
Awful if true but... on 14:57 - Jan 14 with 3312 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

isnt anti semitism the same as racism!?!
why are they seperated??
i dont get that

Awful if true but... on 15:15 - Jan 14 with 3284 viewsrunningman75

Anti semitism specifically is anti Jewish. It depends whether you class Jew's as a race. I was working on the census in the 1990s, and had an argument with someone as a client wanted to put Jewish as their ethnic origin. This women,discussed that this was not the guys ethnic origin but religion. I stated if someone ethnically identified them as Jewish I do not see a problem with them putting it down in this box. In the end the supervisor agreed with me though not sure that the policy is now.
Awful if true but... on 15:22 - Jan 14 with 3267 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

oh i fogot
theyre the chosen ones aint they
silly me

Awful if true but... on 15:50 - Jan 14 with 3215 viewswood_hoop

Awful if true but... on 22:07 - Jan 13 by Hayesender

I read a load of the comments they're on about, and they were all from our new found "fans" in the east.

They were left in no uncertain terms what us proper fans thought of their comments!

Not surprised if many of the quotes were from Indonesia, one of the biggest Muslim populations in the word over 150 million......

Now we have more of a presence in the football world and Asia is one area where our club is being promoted you can expect more of this sh**, very easy to mass invade a website and put up racist views.

I have many Jewish friends and have never heard them claim they are Jewish as though that what there identity, always their country of birth , ie Israeli, British etc, maybe a few think themselves as 'Jewish' first but this would I think be a very small number.

This sort of thing is being orchestrated for political/hatred reasons and the uneducated masses that follow their Imans blindly, no surprise only a small percentage of Muslims live in the developed world, it might seem that they are taking over but the reality is very few different, thankfully many will see this for what it is.
Awful if true but... on 16:02 - Jan 14 with 3183 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

its not hard to see why muslimz dont like the jewz/israeleez

Awful if true but... on 16:24 - Jan 14 with 3146 viewsexiled_dictator

Awful if true but... on 16:02 - Jan 14 by Kendo_Nagasaki

its not hard to see why muslimz dont like the jewz/israeleez

Whyz that Kendo; why wouldn't I like the jewz/israeleez?
What have they ever done against me?

One word in reference to 'The Palestinians', and you will get a straight red card.
Not all muslimz care about the palestinian/israeleez problem, and I for one don't give a fig about it. In fact, I only revolve within a British Muslim community, and I cannot think of ONE person who does.
Everyone has had plenty of opportunity of sitting down to discuss peace, but everyone has failed. The rest of the Muslim world should have put more pressure on The Palestinians when Arafat was alive, and they had a real chance of peace. Now with Islamic Jihad, Hamas and all the other extreme organisations, who don't really represent the every day person, Israel will never sign for peace. And neither do I buy your argument that the jewz/israeleez stole Palestinian land.

Again, I say that this Muslim does not hate Jews just because some Imam says we should. It doesn't even say it in the Koran.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Awful if true but... on 17:02 - Jan 14 with 3094 viewsmarkqpr

Awful if true but... on 22:07 - Jan 13 by toboboly

It was after the fa cup match. Think that supporter quote comes direct from the qpr report mb.

The quote comes from the Official QPR Facebook page, the article even states that fact.

Keyboard racists are hardly worth worrying about though, they're just weak, insecure cowards who need someone to hate to make them feel less worthless than they actually are.

Awful if true but... on 17:20 - Jan 14 with 3068 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Awful if true but... on 16:24 - Jan 14 by exiled_dictator

Whyz that Kendo; why wouldn't I like the jewz/israeleez?
What have they ever done against me?

One word in reference to 'The Palestinians', and you will get a straight red card.
Not all muslimz care about the palestinian/israeleez problem, and I for one don't give a fig about it. In fact, I only revolve within a British Muslim community, and I cannot think of ONE person who does.
Everyone has had plenty of opportunity of sitting down to discuss peace, but everyone has failed. The rest of the Muslim world should have put more pressure on The Palestinians when Arafat was alive, and they had a real chance of peace. Now with Islamic Jihad, Hamas and all the other extreme organisations, who don't really represent the every day person, Israel will never sign for peace. And neither do I buy your argument that the jewz/israeleez stole Palestinian land.

Again, I say that this Muslim does not hate Jews just because some Imam says we should. It doesn't even say it in the Koran.

not hard to see why

Awful if true but... on 17:30 - Jan 14 with 3048 viewsthemodfather

Awful if true but... on 17:20 - Jan 14 by Kendo_Nagasaki

not hard to see why

if qpr brought ben haim on v spurs, when they were chanting "yi* army" endlessly, could we have walked off??
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024