Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces 08:58 - Jan 14 with 4870 viewspaulscho

Coleman out ,I think the club will fire him in the next few days
Before it really is to late ,how many more weeks would the JC fan club like to wait,what can we realisticly expect from this set of fixtures ?Because frankly i expect not much .Looks like 6 very hard games ,so when do we push the panic button after we loose at Northampton ?Or are we to be punished for another 6 weeks ,the bottom teams are getting closer and in a weird way the Play off spots are no further away than they were at Xmas (however i think we can all admit to saying that is not even the slightest bit possible )

Rochdale V Gillingham... lose
Cheltenham V Rochdale....lose
Rochdale V Chesterfield ...? No idea what to expect at home
Northampton V Rochdale ....lose
Rochdale V Torquay ....?......No idea what to expect at home
Barnet V Rochdale ....lose

Its time to hear your voices on the terraces Coleman Out !!!!!

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 09:04 - Jan 14 with 3923 viewsjajadale

Im unsure, im at a bit of a loose end.
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 09:10 - Jan 14 with 3900 viewselectricblue

I know one thing fof sure...
That i wont be wasting my £20 watching that dross for a while so im voting with my feet its the only way to get the club to take notice....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 09:31 - Jan 14 with 3860 viewspaulscho

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 09:10 - Jan 14 by electricblue

I know one thing fof sure...
That i wont be wasting my £20 watching that dross for a while so im voting with my feet its the only way to get the club to take notice....

i ACTUALLY FEEL THE SAME ,
Not sure why i keep turning up ,defo have no intention of going to any away games in the imediate future ,Unless i suppose Mr Coleman takes us close enougth to an end of season relegation scrap again ,that would brighten things up a little ....he has the experience !!!

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 3798 viewselectricblue

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 09:31 - Jan 14 by paulscho

Not sure why i keep turning up ,defo have no intention of going to any away games in the imediate future ,Unless i suppose Mr Coleman takes us close enougth to an end of season relegation scrap again ,that would brighten things up a little ....he has the experience !!!

He could sign messi etc and i still wouldnt waste my money..
The heart and soul of a family club as been washed away now it will take yrs to get it all back..
Hill and BBM duo to get back to winning ways...

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 10:16 - Jan 14 with 3783 viewsrafcjosh

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 09:31 - Jan 14 by paulscho

Don't go them, simple! I'll be there on Saturday & I'll be using my voice to get behind the lads and to support the team. The last thing they need is everyone booing and negative chanting!!! If you have to, please wait until after the game.
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 10:48 - Jan 14 with 3715 viewselectricblue

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 10:16 - Jan 14 by rafcjosh

Don't go them, simple! I'll be there on Saturday & I'll be using my voice to get behind the lads and to support the team. The last thing they need is everyone booing and negative chanting!!! If you have to, please wait until after the game.

I have and never will boo a team on the pitch its immoraly wrong and as a negative effect..

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:28 - Jan 14 with 3416 viewswindowsbug

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 10:16 - Jan 14 by rafcjosh

The problem is..
Those players don't give a f### if you turn up to support them or not.
They're all mercenaries looking for the next job.
Yes at the end of the day it is only a job to them, and they need to earn as much in the short time they play.

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 3402 viewsolympicdale

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:28 - Jan 14 by windowsbug

The problem is..
Those players don't give a f### if you turn up to support them or not.
They're all mercenaries looking for the next job.
Yes at the end of the day it is only a job to them, and they need to earn as much in the short time they play.

thats always the case, at every club, its just a job to them. I will be there saturday to see, hopefully them put up a decent fight against the league leaders.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 19:42 - Jan 14 with 3267 viewspaulscho

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:31 - Jan 14 by olympicdale

thats always the case, at every club, its just a job to them. I will be there saturday to see, hopefully them put up a decent fight against the league leaders.

All quiet on the terraces,just have a good moan between ourselves,can we realistically make the bottom three ??
What do they say "we are to good to go down "

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:08 - Jan 14 with 3220 viewsBigDaveMyCock

You've spent too much time obsessing over John Coleman. You'd be better served spending a little more time doing a bit of self-educating.

I've cut and paste this for you from English Dictionary.com for a starter.

loose/lus/ Show Spelled [loos] Show IPA adjective, loos·er, loos·est, adverb, verb, loosed, loos·ing.
adjective
1. free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
3. uncombined, as a chemical element.
4. not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
5. not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:09 - Jan 14 with 3215 viewsjudd

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:08 - Jan 14 by BigDaveMyCock

You've spent too much time obsessing over John Coleman. You'd be better served spending a little more time doing a bit of self-educating.

loose/lus/ Show Spelled [loos] Show IPA adjective, loos·er, loos·est, adverb, verb, loosed, loos·ing.
adjective
2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.

6. A slag, slapper

Poll: What is it to be then?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:15 - Jan 14 with 3196 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:09 - Jan 14 by judd

6. A slag, slapper

Correct Judd, as in the sentence

As loose as a slag's snatch in Kavos.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:16 - Jan 14 with 3191 viewsdingdangblue

Is your favourite film 'Any which way but lose' ? by any chance?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 08:35 - Jan 15 with 3031 viewspaulscho

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:08 - Jan 14 by BigDaveMyCock

adjective

As previously posted ,spelling not my strong point ,
fancy a pint Big dave ?
I sit in the TDG stand maybe we can catch up next home game ,
Would love to have a little chat face to face ,you appear to be obsessed by insulting me on here

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 08:38 - Jan 15 with 3024 viewsdeeplishblue

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 08:35 - Jan 15 by paulscho

As previously posted ,spelling not my strong point ,
fancy a pint Big dave ?
I sit in the TDG stand maybe we can catch up next home game ,
Would love to have a little chat face to face ,you appear to be obsessed by insulting me on here

"TDG" stand - classic !!

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 08:43 - Jan 15 with 3018 viewspaulscho

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 08:38 - Jan 15 by deeplishblue

"TDG" stand - classic !!

WMG what ever you want to call it ,
You can come for a pint as well if you fancy one

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 13:33 - Jan 15 with 2912 viewsYouTubeDale

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 08:43 - Jan 15 by paulscho

WMG what ever you want to call it ,
You can come for a pint as well if you fancy one

Can I come as well, I'm at a lose end?...I mean the Main stand. (sorry, only trying to lighten things up)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 2908 viewsmacro

I can see your point but starting a game against Gills on Saturday (weather permitting) with a round of we want coleman out is guarenteed to get a loss

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 13:48 - Jan 15 with 2891 viewspaulscho

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 13:37 - Jan 15 by macro

I can see your point but starting a game against Gills on Saturday (weather permitting) with a round of we want coleman out is guarenteed to get a loss

Well the quiet approach has not worked ,the singing does`nt really work ,the chatting to the manager over a brew did`nt really work ,and the getting frustrated and voicing my opinion only appears to get the p.ss taken out of people ....so how about Coleman in ......or John Colemans ever so barmy blue and white army .

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:13 - Jan 15 with 2858 viewscornishdale

Like i have pointed out before our club does not have the money to splash out on making management positions available. The board have made their choice and that decision lies on them. Admittadley i am not a season ticket holder but if i was, i would not be happy with the money i was putting into the club for it to be wasted on jollys for failed managers. At the same time there is no point going to games with the intention of booing the team, this is counterproductive and goes against the ethos of supporting our football club. If people feel this way they might as well go and watch Man United or dare i say it bury. We have been in this position before with Eyre and then Beech and people wanted out because around the corner are bigger and better things. The truth of the matter is for a club of the stature of Rochdale this simply is not true, its not that i don't have ambitiions for the club or a desire for our club to succeed its just that our club is dictated by poor attendances, less than perfect balance sheets, overall we have been spoilt rotten over the last few years. Whatever anybody says the current position of the team is better than it was under Parkins secons spell, Simpson and Barrow and maybe that is something we should be grateful for.
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:18 - Jan 15 with 2849 viewsMass_Debater

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:13 - Jan 15 by cornishdale

Like i have pointed out before our club does not have the money to splash out on making management positions available. The board have made their choice and that decision lies on them. Admittadley i am not a season ticket holder but if i was, i would not be happy with the money i was putting into the club for it to be wasted on jollys for failed managers. At the same time there is no point going to games with the intention of booing the team, this is counterproductive and goes against the ethos of supporting our football club. If people feel this way they might as well go and watch Man United or dare i say it bury. We have been in this position before with Eyre and then Beech and people wanted out because around the corner are bigger and better things. The truth of the matter is for a club of the stature of Rochdale this simply is not true, its not that i don't have ambitiions for the club or a desire for our club to succeed its just that our club is dictated by poor attendances, less than perfect balance sheets, overall we have been spoilt rotten over the last few years. Whatever anybody says the current position of the team is better than it was under Parkins secons spell, Simpson and Barrow and maybe that is something we should be grateful for.

People don't go to games with the intention to boo. It's what happens while they're there that makes it happen.
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:23 - Jan 15 with 2833 viewsNotEyreClue

As previously stated, it's not the position we're in that's necessarily the worry. It's the fact that we're on a horrendous run of form and falling fast. The fact that it doesn't look like changing is the most worrying thing; especially seeing as it's the same poor decisions that cost us every single week. False dawns/promises coupled with post-match comments that are reminiscent of Mr Eyre's are really starting to try my patience now. Things need to change and fast.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:30 - Jan 15 with 2816 viewsToffeemanc

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 13:37 - Jan 15 by macro

Valid point, although some would say starting the game against Gillingham on Saturday with Coleman still in charge will also guarantee a loss.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:31 - Jan 15 with 2816 viewsTTNYear

That's all well and good but its an entertainment business. Our loyal-est of fans will only put up with so much. The last seven years, as you point out have been fantastic and performances on the pitch have been nothing short of miraculous. Unfortunately now a house built on sand is being washed away at the first sign of moisture. I would guess that most people don't go to 'booo' (unless you're Cullen obviously), but I and many others aren't going to just stand there and watch utter shyte in silence. If I can see good/sound tactics backed with effort then, even if we lose I'm generally happy. Watching 90 minutes against the like of Wimbledon, and hardly seeing a shot on target is fooking shyte in my eyes and don't blame a good 'booo'

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:34 - Jan 15 with 2809 viewsdingdangblue

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:23 - Jan 15 by NotEyreClue

As previously stated, it's not the position we're in that's necessarily the worry. It's the fact that we're on a horrendous run of form and falling fast. The fact that it doesn't look like changing is the most worrying thing; especially seeing as it's the same poor decisions that cost us every single week. False dawns/promises coupled with post-match comments that are reminiscent of Mr Eyre's are really starting to try my patience now. Things need to change and fast.

I'm not sure its as horrendous as that - but for 2 injury time goals we'd have drawn with a good Rotherham side and got a decent point at Dagenham. Hopefully things will start going our way sooner rather than later.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024