Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last straw 21:13 - Jan 21 with 1293 viewsolympicdale

What was the last straw for the board to have now made this rash decision, simply Hill becoming available, but maybe the off the field antics that threaten to turn this club into an unwanted direction, we have gone from a team loved by fans, to a bunch of whining, alegged racists, and playacters. The ethics of the team are becomming damaging in the eyes of the supporters and we can not relate to any of the team, it is the main reason I wanted Coleman gone, although Im sad to see him go as he generally had a big desire to get it right, but at the end of the day the club wasnt the right fit or him.

Life is a game of fate.

The last straw on 21:15 - Jan 21 with 1274 viewsColDale

a rash decision is one made on the spur of the moment. I can assure you this was anything but.
The last straw on 21:17 - Jan 21 with 1221 viewschuckleberry

Guessing there's more to it than the results.
The last straw on 21:19 - Jan 21 with 1191 viewsCockneyDale

Did you know the board had been discussing it?
The last straw on 21:22 - Jan 21 with 1145 viewsboromat

I've got a feeling the trust meeting might have had something to do with it. In all seriousness if Dunphy was going to change things this was his last chance this year, and if anything (see my post yesterday) he's already too late. I have de ja vue from last year hiring a new manager late in the transfer window. Whoever the new manager is as long as the club retains its family friendly, honest and welcoming character and stays up this season I'll be happy. And we should all judge them on next season after a summer to build there own team. If we're in a similar position next year but we're playing good football and the feeling around the club is the way it should be, I'll be happy.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The last straw on 21:29 - Jan 21 with 1076 viewsolympicdale

The last straw on 21:15 - Jan 21 by ColDale

a rash decision is one made on the spur of the moment. I can assure you this was anything but.

If it wasnt a rash choice it would indicate that it is purely a results decision, but I would suggest it is through lack of feet through Spotland, and proposed lack of season ticket sale for next year, IF it is Hill, it is a very savvy move, to get more fans to the home games.

Life is a game of fate.

The last straw on 21:31 - Jan 21 with 1040 viewsboromat

The last straw on 21:29 - Jan 21 by olympicdale

If it wasnt a rash choice it would indicate that it is purely a results decision, but I would suggest it is through lack of feet through Spotland, and proposed lack of season ticket sale for next year, IF it is Hill, it is a very savvy move, to get more fans to the home games.

The club image on discipline and other recent happenings will also be a factor, I'm sure!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The last straw on 21:36 - Jan 21 with 987 viewsmacro

The last straw on 21:31 - Jan 21 by boromat

The club image on discipline and other recent happenings will also be a factor, I'm sure!

the post in happier times or such like was an eyeopener
The last straw on 21:54 - Jan 21 with 896 viewsjasp67

I think that the Wimbledon game must have had something to do with it, a shocking game that must have worried the hell out of everyone at the club.
Login to get fewer ads

The last straw on 23:02 - Jan 21 with 757 viewsolympicdale

The last straw on 21:15 - Jan 21 by ColDale

A decision made once Jim Gannon became available, I await with hands on head.

Life is a game of fate.

The last straw on 23:06 - Jan 21 with 726 viewsD_Alien

The last straw on 23:02 - Jan 21 by olympicdale

A decision made once Jim Gannon became available, I await with hands on head.

That'll save you from severely dehydrating yourself anticipating Hilly

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The last straw on 23:11 - Jan 21 with 690 viewsolympicdale

The last straw on 23:06 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

That'll save you from severely dehydrating yourself anticipating Hilly

I dont believe Hill would ever want to come back, nor would the board be that sensible to attempt to lure him.

Life is a game of fate.

The last straw on 23:17 - Jan 21 with 668 viewssandylaner1

will be a rash decision in my eyes if the person they have lined up is gannon
The last straw on 23:23 - Jan 21 with 638 viewsolympicdale

The last straw on 23:17 - Jan 21 by sandylaner1

will be a rash decision in my eyes if the person they have lined up is gannon

In what universe could they EVER justify sacking Coleman for that guy, I would have to seriously consider what the board wants for this club if this happened, this would be the final straw in most if not all the fans minds.

Life is a game of fate.

The last straw on 23:25 - Jan 21 with 616 viewssweetcorn

The last straw on 23:23 - Jan 21 by olympicdale

In what universe could they EVER justify sacking Coleman for that guy, I would have to seriously consider what the board wants for this club if this happened, this would be the final straw in most if not all the fans minds.

they'd struggle to justify his sacking if they appoint any manager off that out of work list that isn't keith hill. And if its beech, i'm rioting.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

The last straw on 23:29 - Jan 21 with 590 viewsolympicdale

The last straw on 23:25 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

they'd struggle to justify his sacking if they appoint any manager off that out of work list that isn't keith hill. And if its beech, i'm rioting.

if its Beech im going down with pitchforks, hell ill do that with Gannon too.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024