Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hazard incident 21:55 - Jan 23 with 11094 viewsDale57

He should be banned from playing football in this country full stop.No defence whatever for such a callous attack on a young ballboy.Had the incident happened in another part of the ground,chelsea might have been making funeral arrangements this week and rightly so.Also i hope the chelsea fans who applauded Hazards action got their faces smashed in after the game.....if so,i applaud the Jack's.
Hazard incident on 21:56 - Jan 23 with 6030 viewsphomem

Or the ball boy was deliberately holding up play and hazard tried to poke the ball away. Shouldn't have been sent off
Hazard incident on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 6007 views442Dale

Hazard incident on 21:56 - Jan 23 by phomem

Or the ball boy was deliberately holding up play and hazard tried to poke the ball away. Shouldn't have been sent off

Ball boy was being a right little sh1t, but he kicked him. Would have been the same if it had been an opposing player.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hazard incident on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 6005 viewsDale57

Poke ha ha have you actually seen it.
Hazard incident on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 5994 viewsNotEyreClue

Agree...do your job properly and you won't antagonise anyone

Anyone else seen this btw?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBU2gptCMAAb8SH.png:large

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Hazard incident on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 5985 viewsolympicdale

Woh woh, for us cheap lot without sky, what 'appened?

Life is a game of fate.

Hazard incident on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 5983 viewsphomem

Hazard incident on 21:58 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Poke ha ha have you actually seen it.

Minor incident hazard shouldn't have kicked out but watch a mountain be made out of a mole hill
Hazard incident on 22:01 - Jan 23 with 5966 viewschuckleberry

Abramovich has just bought that Swansea ballboy for £14million after keeping posession longer than any Chelsea player.
Hazard incident on 22:01 - Jan 23 with 5961 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 21:59 - Jan 23 by NotEyreClue

Agree...do your job properly and you won't antagonise anyone

Anyone else seen this btw?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBU2gptCMAAb8SH.png:large

So it would be ok to boot a kid if he annoyed you,somehow i dont think so.
Login to get fewer ads

Hazard incident on 22:03 - Jan 23 with 5942 viewsTTNYear

Hazard incident on 22:01 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Christ on a bike

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Hazard incident on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 5913 viewsdalenumber2

The ball boy was being uncooperative lying on the ball but that does not excuse Hazard kicking him. He should have left it for the ref to sort out, he is supposed to be a professional and set an example.
Hazard incident on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 5913 viewsDalern

Hazard incident on 21:59 - Jan 23 by olympicdale

Woh woh, for us cheap lot without sky, what 'appened?

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/did-edin-hazard-just-kick-a-ball-boy-in-the-ribs-7

Up The Dale
Hazard incident on 22:07 - Jan 23 with 5885 viewsReedy

Hazard incident on 21:59 - Jan 23 by phomem

Minor incident hazard shouldn't have kicked out but watch a mountain be made out of a mole hill

Minor Incident?

That in the eyes of the law is assault, you get locked up for a lot less on a Saturday night. If you were his mum or dad, I doubt you would say it's a minor incident.

So a ball boy wastes some time, what's new? I always did that when Dale were winning, and gave the ball back quickly when they were losing. Its like when a team is winning and when the ball has gone out of play, and the fans throw it around the stand, should the player go and kick everyone in the stand?

If he did that to a player who was wasting time, he would be given a 6 match ban (at least) for violent conduct. The fact it was a young lad makes it even worse, you could tell Lampard was thinking of the PR disaster by checking if the lad was ok.

Foy got the decision spot on, violent conduct, in my opinion, it's along the same lines as Cantona at Selhurst Park, I believe his ban was 8 months...

If that happened in front of me at a football match, I would be incensed. And people wonder why footballers get bad press.

Blog: The FA Cup

Hazard incident on 22:09 - Jan 23 with 5869 viewsNotEyreClue

Hazard incident on 22:01 - Jan 23 by Dale57

I haven't once condoned what Hazard did...I actually said it was inexcusable but the lad brought it on himself. Taking your time to get the ball is one thing but lying on it and shielding it like a mother ape protecting her newborn is a different story.

Hazard incident on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 5841 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:09 - Jan 23 by NotEyreClue

I haven't once condoned what Hazard did...I actually said it was inexcusable but the lad brought it on himself. Taking your time to get the ball is one thing but lying on it and shielding it like a mother ape protecting her newborn is a different story.

No defence and no excuse for such action.
Hazard incident on 22:14 - Jan 23 with 5822 viewsDale57

If the referee would have decided the ballboy was timewasting then i'm sure he would have allowed a little time for it and maybe had a word with the club after the game.That would have been the right action to take.
Hazard incident on 22:15 - Jan 23 with 5816 viewsphomem

Hazard incident on 22:07 - Jan 23 by Reedy

Minor Incident?

That in the eyes of the law is assault, you get locked up for a lot less on a Saturday night. If you were his mum or dad, I doubt you would say it's a minor incident.

So a ball boy wastes some time, what's new? I always did that when Dale were winning, and gave the ball back quickly when they were losing. Its like when a team is winning and when the ball has gone out of play, and the fans throw it around the stand, should the player go and kick everyone in the stand?

If he did that to a player who was wasting time, he would be given a 6 match ban (at least) for violent conduct. The fact it was a young lad makes it even worse, you could tell Lampard was thinking of the PR disaster by checking if the lad was ok.

Foy got the decision spot on, violent conduct, in my opinion, it's along the same lines as Cantona at Selhurst Park, I believe his ban was 8 months...

If that happened in front of me at a football match, I would be incensed. And people wonder why footballers get bad press.

Mountain out of mole hill. Ball boy stupid for tweeting he's their to waste time and antagonise. Hazard stupid for reacting.

Hazard incident on 22:15 - Jan 23 with 5815 viewsNotEyreClue

Hazard incident on 22:11 - Jan 23 by Dale57

in·ex·cus·a·ble

/ˌinikˈskyo͞ozəbəl/

- Too bad to be justified or tolerated

Please read my post before you reply.

Hazard incident on 22:16 - Jan 23 with 5802 viewsphomem

Hazard incident on 22:11 - Jan 23 by Dale57

This has wound you up 57.
Hazard incident on 22:19 - Jan 23 with 5773 viewsNotEyreClue

Hazard was either:

Giving the lad a good kick because he was pissed off

Wholeheartedly trying to get the ball from under him

A mixture of the above

Option number 3 for me..

Hazard incident on 22:21 - Jan 23 with 5762 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:15 - Jan 23 by NotEyreClue

in·ex·cus·a·ble

/ˌinikˈskyo͞ozəbəl/

- Too bad to be justified or tolerated

Please read my post before you reply.

Yeh i did read it,my reply was not directed at you but in general.
Hazard incident on 22:21 - Jan 23 with 5761 viewsphomem

Hazard incident on 22:19 - Jan 23 by NotEyreClue

Hazard was either:

Giving the lad a good kick because he was pissed off

Wholeheartedly trying to get the ball from under him

A mixture of the above

Option number 3 for me..

Michael Owen in twitter has said he was 'trying to toe poke the ball from underneath him'

Robbie savage and dietmar hamman in agreement with him as seems to be every other footballer tweeting about it. They're all saying fifty fifty both in the wrong but over reaction
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hazard incident on 22:23 - Jan 23 with 5748 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:16 - Jan 23 by phomem

This has wound you up 57.

I feel very strongly about the incident.This sort of behaviour has no place in english football.
Hazard incident on 22:23 - Jan 23 with 5740 viewsNotEyreClue

Hazard incident on 22:21 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Yeh i did read it,my reply was not directed at you but in general.

Sorry I just assumed that because you'd 'replied' to me, you were replying to me, if that makes any sense at all...

Anyway to lighten the mood:

Hazard incident on 22:24 - Jan 23 with 5732 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:21 - Jan 23 by phomem

Michael Owen in twitter has said he was 'trying to toe poke the ball from underneath him'

Robbie savage and dietmar hamman in agreement with him as seems to be every other footballer tweeting about it. They're all saying fifty fifty both in the wrong but over reaction
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can i come round and toe poke you in the same manner as Hazard or one of your kids (if you have any)
Hazard incident on 22:25 - Jan 23 with 5726 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:23 - Jan 23 by NotEyreClue

Sorry I just assumed that because you'd 'replied' to me, you were replying to me, if that makes any sense at all...

Anyway to lighten the mood:

Lol behave
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024