Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hazard incident 21:55 - Jan 23 with 11360 viewsDale57

He should be banned from playing football in this country full stop.No defence whatever for such a callous attack on a young ballboy.Had the incident happened in another part of the ground,chelsea might have been making funeral arrangements this week and rightly so.Also i hope the chelsea fans who applauded Hazards action got their faces smashed in after the game.....if so,i applaud the Jack's.
Hazard incident on 23:40 - Jan 23 with 2000 viewsAtThePeake

Hazard incident on 23:33 - Jan 23 by GhanaDale

He can be seen shouting 'Ref!' in the video, so funny, what did he want, a free kick?

He probably wanted Hazard sent off...

Tangled up in blue.

Hazard incident on 23:50 - Jan 23 with 1965 views442Dale

With Swansea getting through, lost in all this is Bradford's keeper missing out on the chance to ask if his family can move in with the Chelsea ballboy-kicker.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hazard incident on 00:20 - Jan 24 with 1925 viewsThreeLions

Hazard incident on 23:50 - Jan 23 by 442Dale

With Swansea getting through, lost in all this is Bradford's keeper missing out on the chance to ask if his family can move in with the Chelsea ballboy-kicker.

Poor.
Hazard incident on 00:26 - Jan 24 with 1915 viewsTVOS1907

Rumour has it it's the same ball Ashley Williams kicked at Van Persie.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hazard incident on 03:43 - Jan 24 with 1885 viewsdownunder

Hazard incident on 23:05 - Jan 23 by RoChDaLe

the guys not a kid, hes at least 18.. was clearly doing it on purpose and at the end of the day i dont really know what he expected, were all a bunch of wuffters, its like when someone does a hard challenge but wins the ball and everyone starts chanting OFF OFF .. its a joke, seriously the guy will have no sort of injuries at all

A kick in the Ballboys can be terribly painful!
Hazard incident on 07:52 - Jan 24 with 1834 viewsG_Dale

From one angle he kicks the ball boy, from another you clearly see the ball roll out. Kicked or not, the ball boy should be given a lifetime ban

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Hazard incident on 08:08 - Jan 24 with 1824 viewsdeanogod

Hazard incident on 07:52 - Jan 24 by G_Dale

From one angle he kicks the ball boy, from another you clearly see the ball roll out. Kicked or not, the ball boy should be given a lifetime ban

100% agree. Football is going to the dogs when kids (17 is hardly a kid) are resorting to this.
Hazard incident on 08:45 - Jan 24 with 1788 viewselectricblue

Hazard incident on 22:11 - Jan 23 by Dale57

No defence and no excuse for such action.

Apparently it all been sorted between the player and the ball boy..
But its an incident that requires the player to face a ban....
Will the FA or PFA step in.......!
Anybody remember cantona airways! What did he get.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Hazard incident on 08:45 - Jan 24 with 1786 viewssandylaner1

Hazard incident on 22:54 - Jan 23 by AtThePeake

One little glance at the lads twitter bio and you are given a nice insight into the mindset he holds. Another installation of the #BanterLAD generation.

If I was Hazard I'd have kicked him harder. He's only a few years younger than me and every step that goes towards eradicating these boyband wannabe topman loving arsebandits the better.

dat last sentence

Hazard incident on 08:46 - Jan 24 with 1785 viewsdingdangblue

If the lad wanted to waste time and stop Chelsea scoring he should've just given the ball to Torres.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hazard incident on 08:46 - Jan 24 with 1785 viewsVespaDale

Absolute pathetic little tw@ he was...

Hazard did nothing wrong in my eyes, the play acting little git waved to the ref for a card as he watches Premier League pansies do it week in week out, he must have a few broken ribs today after spending a night in hospital??? He deliberately let the ball go past him, then laid on it, spoilt little git, sack him now!!!

Hazard
Hazard incident on 08:58 - Jan 24 with 1768 viewsjudd

I hope the poor little 17 year old tvvat gets sacked from his kids' job, maybe freeing up more time for a paper round.

And that the nasty Belgian get (although clearly labelled Hazard) is deported back to the Congo or wherever these bloody foreigners hatch nowadays.

Bastards.

In other news, Jesus to enter Tour de France Rochdale leg.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hazard incident on 09:43 - Jan 24 with 1734 viewsceme_ender

Hazard incident on 08:58 - Jan 24 by judd

I hope the poor little 17 year old tvvat gets sacked from his kids' job, maybe freeing up more time for a paper round.

And that the nasty Belgian get (although clearly labelled Hazard) is deported back to the Congo or wherever these bloody foreigners hatch nowadays.

Bastards.

In other news, Jesus to enter Tour de France Rochdale leg.

Deserve's a good kicking for his embarrassing reaction. Soft welsh cun t.
Hazard incident on 09:43 - Jan 24 with 1734 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 23:10 - Jan 23 by TTNYear

You Dale57 are my new favourite poster

Why thank you my son,god bless you
Hazard incident on 11:06 - Jan 24 with 1685 viewsmario

dont know why people are making it out like he has kicked the life out of him. not long left in the game and he wanted the ball back whats wrong with that? at 17 he is old enough to be playing professionally and i am sure he will get more of a kicking than that. if it was another one of the players who he did it to would any one be saying anything? dint thing so
Hazard incident on 11:18 - Jan 24 with 1673 viewsD_Alien

The thing that really pisses me off about the incident... If it'd happened at the Dale, the ballboy would have dived on the ball, and either missed it or broken a f**kin rib in the process

Can we get the little welsh tw@t up here pronto to show our lads how its done?

PS: just in case anyone thinks " great, have a go at our young lads why don't you?" its t-i-c

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hazard incident on 11:38 - Jan 24 with 1643 viewspaulscho

Hazard incident on 08:08 - Jan 24 by deanogod

100% agree. Football is going to the dogs when kids (17 is hardly a kid) are resorting to this.

Was`nt a kid and was taking the p.ss ,sorry but what do they expect ,bring back the multi ball ,the "KID" could have rolled around on it all night ....pathetic
Lets hope Jonah and Bradford stick it up the Taffs

livinginadalewonderland

Hazard incident on 19:00 - Jan 24 with 1570 viewsDiddyDave

Didn`t summat like this happen at Brighton a couple of seasons ago? Think the ballboy or the mascot whoever,got the arse and same thing should happen here. It`s not as if Hazard took a running kick at the kid,he was only trying to dislodge the ball,but no doubt the pc brigade will make out he was trying to molest the kid as well. Storm in the proverbial teacup. Pathetic.
Hazard incident on 19:17 - Jan 24 with 1556 viewsdalenumber2

Although I think Hazard was stupid kicking the ballboy like he did, and deserves to be punished for not exercising more control, the ballboy should lose his job for not doing it fairly and properly. If a teacher 'toe poked' or even pushed every kid that irritated him/her there would be no teachers left as they would all have been sacked. Hazard should have known better, whether or not the ballboy deserved it (and he probably did).
Hazard incident on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 1521 viewsPops2

Hazard incident on 19:17 - Jan 24 by dalenumber2

Although I think Hazard was stupid kicking the ballboy like he did, and deserves to be punished for not exercising more control, the ballboy should lose his job for not doing it fairly and properly. If a teacher 'toe poked' or even pushed every kid that irritated him/her there would be no teachers left as they would all have been sacked. Hazard should have known better, whether or not the ballboy deserved it (and he probably did).

Hazard should have done it properly rather than a tap. I think the said ball boy was lucky it was Hazard considering some of the other options, Cole could have shot him and Terry seen to his mum.
Hazard incident on 06:48 - Jan 25 with 1490 viewsColDale

Anyone remember an FA Cup tie between Blackburn and Liverpool many years ago where Liverpool scored an injury time goal? Jimmy Hill absolutely slated a female ball boy on MOTD blaming her for the goal because she gave the ball back too quickly to Liverpool.
Hazard incident on 06:54 - Jan 25 with 1488 viewsfrenzied

remember years ago think iy was at qpr when the ballboy got the ball put it on the corner spot for the player who then took it and a goal was scored
Hazard incident on 08:22 - Jan 25 with 1467 viewspaulscho

Hazard incident on 06:54 - Jan 25 by frenzied

remember years ago think iy was at qpr when the ballboy got the ball put it on the corner spot for the player who then took it and a goal was scored

The blal bloke as Adrain Durran called him on talk sport yesterday was a bloody joke ,the Red card should be overturned and the ball bloke should be banned from all grounds and sent to Borstal .

livinginadalewonderland

Hazard incident on 10:10 - Jan 25 with 1446 viewsdownunder

Just been on NZ news that the ballboy is the son of a Swansea director. His dad owns a hotel, and is worth 40 Million.
Future pillar of Welsh industry?
Hazard incident on 10:25 - Jan 25 with 1443 viewspaulscho

Hazard incident on 10:10 - Jan 25 by downunder

Just been on NZ news that the ballboy is the son of a Swansea director. His dad owns a hotel, and is worth 40 Million.
Future pillar of Welsh industry?

He is a Ballbloke ...pathetic behaviour ,frankly the whole game is riddled with time waisting ,from the players most of the time ,to be honest if Chelsea had been winning ,not sure hazard would have been trying to get the ball back from the Ballbloke .

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024