Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update 17:36 - Jan 30 with 2014 viewsdaveB

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/west-london-sport-qpr/rangers-agree-three-and
Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 17:42 - Jan 30 with 1957 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Regarding stick or twist. I think it's safe to say Harry's going for "buy one".

God I hope we stay up.

It's got to be Yarg

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 17:45 - Jan 30 with 1914 viewsJonDoeman

"He could make his debut in Saturday’s home match against Norwich."

It Is What It Is !!

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 18:09 - Jan 30 with 1775 viewsexiled_dictator

Stoke rejected cash & Mackie deal for Crouch, so we are going back with a straight cash purchase.
Brown paper bags rule.

From the Wubblestone Times:

"Stoke are willing to sell Crouch but have rejected a player plus cash offer that would have seen Jamie Mackie move to the Britannia Stadium.
"QPR are now preparing to return with a straight cash offer for Crouch with Stoke attempting to recoup close to the £10m they paid for him in August 2011."

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:34 - Jan 30 with 1387 viewsStanisgod

So much for " I wish I had 11 Jamie Mackies ". F* cking disgusting way to treat him if true.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:43 - Jan 30 with 1308 viewsMkPaul

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:34 - Jan 30 by Stanisgod

So much for " I wish I had 11 Jamie Mackies ". F* cking disgusting way to treat him if true.

Why?
Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:49 - Jan 30 with 1240 viewsStanisgod

Why not ?

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 1215 viewsJamie

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:49 - Jan 30 by Stanisgod

Why not ?

Love Mackie as much as the next guy but if HR has decided he doesn't have much of a role to play which it appears he has then selling him makes complete sense.
Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:55 - Jan 30 with 1178 viewsCiderwithRsie

I understand where you're coming from, but not necessarily.

Its not exactly controversial to say that a lot of our players have been poor and need to be replaced. But plenty of us are nervous about shelling out more cash. We can't have it both ways. If we want new players without more spending we need to sell one or more of our few assets - Mackie has a value and we do have other wide players. God knows I'd rather sell SWP, but who'd buy him?

Not such a terrible option for Mackie either - probably guarantees him a Premier League place next season and Stoke's direct style ought to suit him.
Login to get fewer ads

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 22:01 - Jan 30 with 1114 viewsStanisgod

Fair enough, maybe I just love the guy too much

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 22:38 - Jan 30 with 927 viewsCiderwithRsie

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 22:01 - Jan 30 by Stanisgod

Fair enough, maybe I just love the guy too much

Understandable, haven't been too many other players at the club you could actually like recently. Mackie, Derry, Hill, Nelsen, all have my utmost respect.
Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 23:05 - Jan 30 with 842 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It would (if it was true) be bollocks to even think of getting rid of one our best remaining professionals. Utter bollocks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 04:45 - Jan 31 with 707 viewsMayfieldhoops

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 23:05 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

It would (if it was true) be bollocks to even think of getting rid of one our best remaining professionals. Utter bollocks.

If Mackie goes we arnt just loosing a player,a wage .We are loosing a bit of ourselves.All I want of our players is to play for us an to care as much as we do.He came to us because it was a shot in the dark,he rolled the dice an took his chance,it could of failed.God knows when he came I was wondering where did this lads appear from.But since then he has been an inspiration .When we seemed beat an the high earnes gave up,he didnt.EVER.Honestly take him an a lot of hs goals last season an we would have never had the Man City madness.I trust Harry,but dont say ud love to have 11 Jamies then swap him for one Crouch.Id rather 1 Jamie thanks.Jamie wants to keep us up,Crouch wants to keep up his bank balance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,huge difference Arrrry
Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 06:59 - Jan 31 with 638 viewsbeeeater

Agree who could blame him if he did a Bosingwa but being the bloke he is I think he'll try even harder for a club/manager that doesn't give a toss about him
Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 07:06 - Jan 31 with 616 viewsLoft1979

Samba, Crouch and Mackie Update on 21:50 - Jan 30 by Jamie

Love Mackie as much as the next guy but if HR has decided he doesn't have much of a role to play which it appears he has then selling him makes complete sense.

disagree. Other problems have dictated HR's thinking. Personally I think Jamie is perfect in a sub role as a second striker or wide right. His energy late on would be good to have.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024