Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day Thread 07:13 - Jan 31 with 28656 viewssuperhooper83

Keep all today's deadline deals and rumours in this one thread and makes life easier for everyone interested. Hope the crouch and samba deals are done early today. Just hope we don't sign those useless Tottenham outcasts we've been linked with this morning....today should be fun tho nonetheless. Enjoy ppl
Deadline Day Thread on 09:13 - Jan 31 with 2384 viewsQPR1882

Rumours...

Stoke reject £5m bid for crouch

Jenas and Bentley both having medicals, loan deals

Samba passed medical waiting to sign 3 1/2 yr contract

Mackie off to Fulham
Deadline Day Thread on 09:24 - Jan 31 with 2354 viewsMytch_QPR

Deadline Day Thread on 07:34 - Jan 31 by essextaxiboy

Window shuts at 11.00pm

Surely 'slams shut'.

I think I might stick on my old 'Rangers Clubhouse' Compaq shirt and hang around South Africa Rd waiting for a cameraman to interview me, at which point I shall lecture eloquently about Sky's part in the demise of affordable football for the masses and their role in the financial madness which unfolds twice yearly before our disbelieving eyes.
I'll make sure I have a bit if chili sauce from my kebab on my chin.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Deadline Day Thread on 09:24 - Jan 31 with 2349 viewsJamie

Roger Johnson......

Deadline Day Thread on 09:30 - Jan 31 with 2324 viewsTW_R

They're running a poll on how many players we'll sign today on the SSN website!

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch
Deadline Day Thread on 09:37 - Jan 31 with 2295 viewsrosseeles

We better not sign Bentley, makes bosingwa look committed. no no no
Deadline Day Thread on 09:47 - Jan 31 with 2250 viewsPinnerPaul

Metro's (Free London Newspaper for non Londoners!) bet of the day is us to sign most players at 6/4!

Harry "not involved in deals today, training is more important" Source: Harry's car window on SSN, also said he didn't think Mackie was going anywhere.
Deadline Day Thread on 10:04 - Jan 31 with 2194 viewsCanadaRanger

Deadline Day Thread on 07:34 - Jan 31 by essextaxiboy

Window shuts at 11.00pm

And then it's curtains...
Deadline Day Thread on 10:05 - Jan 31 with 2192 viewsPinnerPaul

SSN reporting we have bid £5M for Crouch and that clubs "are not too far away from an agreement" although the £5M has been rejected for now.
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day Thread on 10:05 - Jan 31 with 2191 viewsgueRRilla

Wow, Harry sounded amazingly optimistic when they mentioned Jenas' fitness issues.
Deadline Day Thread on 10:06 - Jan 31 with 2184 viewsCanadaRanger

Dorsett also revealed that Stoke striker Peter Crouch is at the Premier League club's training ground, with QPR having confirmed their interest in the forward. Dorsett understands that Crouch would be keen to move to Loftus Road and that Stoke may sell if the price is right.
Deadline Day Thread on 10:08 - Jan 31 with 2168 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8457542/Transfer-News-Chris-Samba-

Sky Sports understands that Chris Samba is closing on a move to QPR after passing a medical at Loftus Road.

Samba's current employers Anzhi Makhachkala revealed on Wednesday that the defender was heading to England for transfer talks.

The former Blackburn centre-half is eager to return to the Premier League from Russia and has jumped at the chance to join Harry Redknapp's QPR revolution.

It is believed that a deal is in place, with the relevant paperwork now being processed.

Sky Sports also understands that Redknapp is ready to raid his former employers Tottenham for David Bentley, Jermaine Jenas and Andros Townsend.

All three players are out of favour at White Hart Lane, with Bentley and Jenas having taken in spells out on loan this season.

Redknapp hopes Spurs can be persuaded to part with the trio, as he attempts to piece together a squad which is capable of clawing its way to Premier League safety.
Deadline Day Thread on 10:23 - Jan 31 with 2101 viewsngbqpr

Jenas played about two games in a 3 month spell at Forest - was either crocked or, when fit, not selected

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Deadline Day Thread on 10:35 - Jan 31 with 2043 viewsJamie

Deadline Day Thread on 10:23 - Jan 31 by ngbqpr

Jenas played about two games in a 3 month spell at Forest - was either crocked or, when fit, not selected

He also did his cruciate at Villa tripping over a sprinkler head.
Deadline Day Thread on 10:50 - Jan 31 with 1996 viewssix_foot_two

365 football are saying Andros Townsend having a medical at the ground now.
Deadline Day Thread on 10:51 - Jan 31 with 1991 viewstoreqpr

Andros Townsend hav ing a medical now
Deadline Day Thread on 10:57 - Jan 31 with 1807 viewsPinnerPaul

Going to be busier than an A&E dept in our doctors room today!
Deadline Day Thread on 10:57 - Jan 31 with 1803 viewsBluce_Ree

If Townsend can cross, that'll be good. We need to get balls onto Crouch's head and SWP can't cross for shit.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Deadline Day Thread on 10:59 - Jan 31 with 1787 viewssimmo

Good little squad player, like another swp really. Good move for both parties

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Deadline Day Thread on 11:00 - Jan 31 with 1775 viewsMytch_QPR

Football will become obsolete. In the interests of health and safety, no matches will take place, but on the last day of every month there will be a frenzy of transfer activity (following a month of wild rumours). Points / league positions will be awarded for reckless spending, but to make things more interesting all teams have to reduce their 'playing' squad by one every month, leaving them with 13 players at the end of the year. Additonal money will be made for the clubs by giving them a share of the betting on players moves.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Deadline Day Thread on 11:00 - Jan 31 with 1771 viewsngbqpr

Deadline Day Thread on 10:59 - Jan 31 by simmo

Good little squad player, like another swp really. Good move for both parties

This year's Jason Puncheon?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Deadline Day Thread on 11:02 - Jan 31 with 1765 viewsloftus_upper

Deadline Day Thread on 10:51 - Jan 31 by toreqpr

Andros Townsend hav ing a medical now

Ian Taylor tweet. Not had medical.
Deadline Day Thread on 11:04 - Jan 31 with 1744 viewsPhildo

Norwich have had a bid of 1m turned down for Curtis Davies - bloke was a twelve million pound player a couple of years ago
Deadline Day Thread (n/t) on 11:05 - Jan 31 with 1738 viewsLOFT67

Deadline Day Thread on 10:05 - Jan 31 by gueRRilla

Wow, Harry sounded amazingly optimistic when they mentioned Jenas' fitness issues.

Loft67

Deadline Day Thread on 11:12 - Jan 31 with 1680 viewssimmo

Ha ha, goes to show. Sky Sports report it and tweet it and its not actually happening. What a joke this day is.

That is why I am saying nothing on Samba etc, until I see that official site confirmation and the ink is dry and in my face, I am not getting on board!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Deadline Day Thread on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 1664 viewsTW_R

Deadline Day Thread on 11:12 - Jan 31 by simmo

Ha ha, goes to show. Sky Sports report it and tweet it and its not actually happening. What a joke this day is.

That is why I am saying nothing on Samba etc, until I see that official site confirmation and the ink is dry and in my face, I am not getting on board!

The official Barnsley site?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024