Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so what do you all think ?? 23:09 - Jan 31 with 2177 viewsQPR1882

Some may disagree but today was not a Great day of signings.
Samba fantastic signing but Jenas is a panic buy because we failed with Capoue and Diame. Townsend aint a bad player but the main area for us was a Goal scorer and we got no one over the line and let DJ go as well.
so what do you all think ?? on 23:11 - Jan 31 with 1744 viewsWeaverQPR

If Townsend has a final ball then he is an improvement on Mackie which will benefit us further up the pitch.

@WeavQPR

so what do you all think ?? on 23:11 - Jan 31 with 1743 viewsSuffolk

Spent over £20 million replacing like for like. Sounding defeatest I know but these players are not going to keep us up.
so what do you all think ?? on 23:12 - Jan 31 with 1705 viewsessextaxiboy

so what do you all think ?? on 23:11 - Jan 31 by Suffolk

Spent over £20 million replacing like for like. Sounding defeatest I know but these players are not going to keep us up.

We kept Cesar
so what do you all think ?? on 23:14 - Jan 31 with 1671 viewsSuffolk

so what do you all think ?? on 23:12 - Jan 31 by essextaxiboy

We kept Cesar

Cloud and lining!
so what do you all think ?? on 23:14 - Jan 31 with 1667 viewsMedwayR

Happy with Samba & Townsend, neither here nor there on Jenas, disappointed not to get Crouch

Think we could see the following line-up if all available on Saturday

Cesar
Onouha-Samba-Hill-Traore/Fabio
Townsend-Mbia-Derry-Jenas-Taarabt
Remy

I think eventually 'arry will want to drop a CM out of it & play Zamora in a 4-4-2 & try to create more chances to win games
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who’s better?

so what do you all think ?? on 23:14 - Jan 31 with 1644 viewsloftboy

Out the bottom 3 before the end of February is what I think

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

so what do you all think ?? on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 1598 viewstoemasher

Sorry to lose Faurlin but I hope he does well and returns.
Anyone know what happened with Diame
so what do you all think ?? on 23:19 - Jan 31 with 1551 viewsHollowayRanger

hasnt harry done exactly what hughes did

zamorra
cisse
johnson

now reads

zamorra
remy
bothroyd

better off?? or 1 injury from disaster

samba massive great signing
jenus any better then faurlin
townsend hope so but needs to get in quick

odenwingie would have been ideal back up to remy

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

so what do you all think ?? on 23:21 - Jan 31 with 1531 viewsessextaxiboy

so what do you all think ?? on 23:14 - Jan 31 by loftboy

Out the bottom 3 before the end of February is what I think

If we can go past 20 points by the end of Jan we will have done well . Then 15 points through March and April beat Newcastle in May gets us to 38 . Fingers crossed
so what do you all think ?? (n/t) on 23:22 - Jan 31 with 1521 viewsSuffolk

so what do you all think ?? on 23:23 - Jan 31 with 1497 viewsbaz_qpr

I dont think we've done too badly really. Samba is a top quality signing, Jenas a 29 year old english international lost his way, Townsend to provide some competition to Hoilett and SWP, The korean is an unkown quantity but allows us to use Nedham as a back up defender. Remi from what I've seen looks real quality.

We've moved a fair amount on I would not be surprised if we are wage neutral.

Downsides, Lack of 9, Failure to shift Boswanker on, midfield signing is a gamble. However it means that Harry needs to work on Diakete and get him playing properly again. I think Faurlin's loan could work out for everyone
so what do you all think ?? on 23:25 - Jan 31 with 1483 viewsderbyhoop

Samba is just what we've needed for 18 months. Still think he's grossly overpriced.

Townesend is a good young player, who cannot get in the Spurs side ahead of Lennon and Bale. Got more of a chance with us.

Jenas for Faurlin I don't get at all. JJ was OK 4 years ago and done nothing since.

Yun Suk-Young. Is he one for this season, 1 for the future OR to sell shirts to Koreans, in exchange for Park.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

so what do you all think ?? on 23:26 - Jan 31 with 1475 viewsSuffolk

so what do you all think ?? on 23:23 - Jan 31 by baz_qpr

I dont think we've done too badly really. Samba is a top quality signing, Jenas a 29 year old english international lost his way, Townsend to provide some competition to Hoilett and SWP, The korean is an unkown quantity but allows us to use Nedham as a back up defender. Remi from what I've seen looks real quality.

We've moved a fair amount on I would not be surprised if we are wage neutral.

Downsides, Lack of 9, Failure to shift Boswanker on, midfield signing is a gamble. However it means that Harry needs to work on Diakete and get him playing properly again. I think Faurlin's loan could work out for everyone

I thought that Suk Young is a left back?
so what do you all think ?? on 23:31 - Jan 31 with 1434 viewsJamie

Samba is a quality player but admits he's nowhere near being fit, Remy looks a very decent player if he stays fit. Suk-Young complete unknown. Jenas and Townsend completely uninspiring and smack of last minute desperation (to quote Simon Jordan) 'bodies in the building' signings.

Ultimately we HAVE to start scoring goals and I'm not convinced Remy will get them.
so what do you all think ?? on 23:37 - Jan 31 with 1391 viewsVancouverHoop

I had the impression Townsend was fairly widely rated.

Marketing interests aside Suk-Young is a potential replacement for Fabio next season. He may get a few games to get his feet wet but he's not intended as a season saver this year.
so what do you all think ?? on 23:39 - Jan 31 with 1369 viewsKiwi76

Samba at half pace will still be quicker than Hill & Nelson (with all love and respect to both).
Have to hope that Zamora is near fit and can find the form he showed early on this season - leading the line and getting goal or two. Think he'll offer outlet for Remy to feed off.
We're going to need some luck but battling performance Tues night showed spirit so still a chance to avoid armageddon.
so what do you all think ?? on 23:42 - Jan 31 with 1332 viewsadhoc_qpr

Samba for Nelsen should be an upgrade, Remy for Cisse like for like, Suk an unknown quantity, Jenas a downgrade on Faurlin (even off form Faurlin) and Townsend good squad player.

Good to see a few shifted out, but i agree that there is a real lack of goal threat in our team which will be our downfall.

Remy, Adel, Zamora and Hoillett are probably the only guys we have who really know where the goal is, but only Remy has ever been prolific and that was in a different season and different league.

I wonder if we'll even register Bosingwa for the 25? I know players can get released if they don't feature in a certain number of games - does it work both ways though for the clubs?
so what do you all think ?? on 23:44 - Jan 31 with 1310 viewsHollowayRanger

thankfully looks like QPR held back DJ's paperwork in case they didnt get odenwingie so deal didnt hppen so DJ can still be used as cover for Remy

unless theres an appeal HOPE NOT we need to keep dj

zamorra just fit
remy says himself he has glass ankles
bothroyd unfit missing heart

we need to keep DJ

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

so what do you all think ?? on 23:56 - Jan 31 with 1275 viewsTrom

so what do you all think ?? on 23:42 - Jan 31 by adhoc_qpr

Samba for Nelsen should be an upgrade, Remy for Cisse like for like, Suk an unknown quantity, Jenas a downgrade on Faurlin (even off form Faurlin) and Townsend good squad player.

Good to see a few shifted out, but i agree that there is a real lack of goal threat in our team which will be our downfall.

Remy, Adel, Zamora and Hoillett are probably the only guys we have who really know where the goal is, but only Remy has ever been prolific and that was in a different season and different league.

I wonder if we'll even register Bosingwa for the 25? I know players can get released if they don't feature in a certain number of games - does it work both ways though for the clubs?

"Jenas a downgrade on Faurlin (even off form Faurlin)" Really? Love Faulin for what he's done in the past but he's been awful this term. Southampton and MK Dons being particular low points.

Massively hope he recovers, finds form and comes back to us but his form whether metal or injury based had really collapsed.
so what do you all think ?? on 00:00 - Feb 1 with 1257 viewsAntti_Heinola

The main concern is how much we've spent. I don't rate Jenas and he'll probably get injured soon. How much stronger are we than the start of the season? It's Remy for Cisse, Samba for Nelsen, Bothroyd for AJ, Townsend for... Ephraim?, Jenas for Faurlin. Hmm... Better, but will it be enough? I still think we have too much to do.

Bare bones.

so what do you all think ?? on 00:01 - Feb 1 with 1256 viewsadhoc_qpr

so what do you all think ?? on 23:56 - Jan 31 by Trom

"Jenas a downgrade on Faurlin (even off form Faurlin)" Really? Love Faulin for what he's done in the past but he's been awful this term. Southampton and MK Dons being particular low points.

Massively hope he recovers, finds form and comes back to us but his form whether metal or injury based had really collapsed.

Agree Faurlin has been well off form since return from injury, but Jenas has barely played in 2 years due to injury and wasn't very good in the first place.

Played what 6 times for Forest in the Championship this season and didn't stand out as being better than the standard.
so what do you all think ?? on 00:06 - Feb 1 with 1240 viewsJamie

so what do you all think ?? on 00:00 - Feb 1 by Antti_Heinola

The main concern is how much we've spent. I don't rate Jenas and he'll probably get injured soon. How much stronger are we than the start of the season? It's Remy for Cisse, Samba for Nelsen, Bothroyd for AJ, Townsend for... Ephraim?, Jenas for Faurlin. Hmm... Better, but will it be enough? I still think we have too much to do.

Have felt from the Southampton game that we were done and should start planning for the Championship however its clear we are too far gone for that.
so what do you all think ?? on 00:09 - Feb 1 with 1235 viewsSomersetHoops

DJ is still with us, I think it may have been blocked when the West Brom deal failed.

Who's Next?

so what do you all think ?? on 01:39 - Feb 1 with 1129 viewsSonofNorfolt

We wanted more options up front but didn't manage to get them. Zamora has got to put it in now.
Although we all know Jenas, it still feels like a walk into the unknown with him & Townsend.
Our main targets, Remy & Samba we got. The back up we didn't.
so what do you all think ?? on 05:11 - Feb 1 with 1049 viewsBeaufort27

so what do you all think ?? on 23:42 - Jan 31 by adhoc_qpr

I think thats why we need to start Adel and Hoilett every game if possible. Especially in the 6 pointers where we need to score goals above everything else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024