Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 worst things about our impending relegation... 14:41 - Feb 6 with 4551 viewsAntti_Heinola

We're down, so don't bother having a go for me being negative.

10. Friday night games. Awful.
9. Possibility of having to go to Griffin freakin' Park.
8. Bye bye Julio.
7. Steve Claridge will have opinions on us again.
6. Garry Birtles will co-commentate on our games again. FFS.
5. Whenever we win a game on TV (unlikely) or score a goal, some commentator will say those meaningless words 'Premier League quality'.
4. That cr@p font on the back of our shirts again.
3. Interminable rows about Warnock/Holloway when we play Leeds/Palace.
2. More points dropped at Forest, no matter how sh!t they are.
1. All our old ex-players will come back to score goals against us.

Bare bones.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:42 - Feb 6 with 2414 viewsloftboy

I reckon Cesar will be off to man united regardless of relegation.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:43 - Feb 6 with 2405 viewsblacky200

Bye Bye Taarabt.
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:45 - Feb 6 with 2387 viewsNov77

No Internet streams

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:46 - Feb 6 with 2384 viewsRblock_James

Loads of Tuesday night away games up north

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:50 - Feb 6 with 2365 viewsBluce_Ree

Claridge will be the worst thing.

That and the crushing realisation that supporting QPR will never get any better than last year.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:51 - Feb 6 with 2352 viewsAntti_Heinola

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:43 - Feb 6 by blacky200

Bye Bye Taarabt.

HOW. DID. I. FORGET. THAT?
That's number one, easily.

No way Cesar will go to United. Playing well, but not Fergie's type.

I regard the impending lack of online streams as a blessing, to be honest.

Bare bones.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:52 - Feb 6 with 2343 viewsHayesender

Watching Adel go off and be a world beater somewhere else

Poll: Shamima Beghum

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:53 - Feb 6 with 2340 viewsToast_R

On the other side of the coin...

Cheaper Season tickets???
More games for your money???
Not so many Sunday Games???
Winning some games???
Not treating every team we play away like their Barcelona???
No more Aunt Nelly???
Viagogo wont bother us???
Login to get fewer ads

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:56 - Feb 6 with 2324 viewssmegma

Hopefully less negative threads like this one.
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:57 - Feb 6 with 2322 viewsAntti_Heinola

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:56 - Feb 6 by smegma

Hopefully less negative threads like this one.

yeah, forums in the championship are JAMMED with positive threads of happy-clapping.
Nerd.

Bare bones.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:00 - Feb 6 with 2306 viewsRBlock

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 14:51 - Feb 6 by Antti_Heinola

HOW. DID. I. FORGET. THAT?
That's number one, easily.

No way Cesar will go to United. Playing well, but not Fergie's type.

I regard the impending lack of online streams as a blessing, to be honest.

Why exactly is the lack of online streams a blessing?

Will miss pissing off the scum at least once a season.
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:00 - Feb 6 with 2304 viewsJuzzie

All the players that leave us suddenly find the form that eluded them this season and last.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:02 - Feb 6 with 2288 viewsAntti_Heinola

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:00 - Feb 6 by RBlock

Why exactly is the lack of online streams a blessing?

Will miss pissing off the scum at least once a season.

It's a blessing because I won't have the option of watching our terrible football if I'm not going to the away game.
Plus, I think it's nice to have the mystique of a game being played away and having to judge it on a commentary or a match report. Waiting for 10 seconds of highlights to catch a glimpse of a rare away goal. Lovely.

Bare bones.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:04 - Feb 6 with 2280 viewsN12Hoop

1. No Chris Samba (Loving that bloke already)
2. Refs that even worse than Premiership refs
3. Everyone taking the pi55 out of us and raising their game against us.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:08 - Feb 6 with 2271 viewsRBlock

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:02 - Feb 6 by Antti_Heinola

It's a blessing because I won't have the option of watching our terrible football if I'm not going to the away game.
Plus, I think it's nice to have the mystique of a game being played away and having to judge it on a commentary or a match report. Waiting for 10 seconds of highlights to catch a glimpse of a rare away goal. Lovely.

Haha, but having to sit through so much Claridge and Maniche, and just to see the goal?! Im off in Uni so i give my season ticket to my mates if i cant make it, but i love being able to stream games up here! It feels odd if QPR are playing anywhere and i'm not watching live!
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 2258 viewsRblock_James

Knowing that our London derbies will be against Crystal Palace and Millwall ffs

Seeing Cardiff City on MoTD
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 2250 viewsNorthernr

Positives
- £35 ticket for an away game being an extortionate outrage, rather than the expected norm
- more wins (hopefully)
- going to the odd away game not expecting an absolute thronking.
- Sheffield trips again.
- More away games on the East Midlands Trains line (cheap) as opposed to Virgin trains (most expensive).
- Hopefully a mass exodus of the likes of Bosingwa, Wright-Phillips etc
- Hooters, Nottingham branch.
- Dr Browns, Middlesbrough.
- Hopefully the Tut n Shive in Doncaster.
- Proper Blackpool awayday rather than a Blackpool awayday attached to a Manchester game.
- No games in either Manchester or Liverpool (as long as Tranmere fcking behave).
- No more tourists. No more Liverpool fans celebrating Luis Suarez goals in our Lower Loft.
- No more Mike Dean or Phil Dowd.

Negatives
- Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday - two weeks off for international break none of your players are involved with - Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday. A bind anyway if you want to go to every game, but an absolute fcker if you're writing match reports and previews too.
- Goodbye Adel and Cesar.
- Hello Friday night football and highlights at 1am Sunday morning.
- Hello Steve Claridge and Gary Birtles
- Playing Millwall
- Playing Hull
- Having to go within 20 miles of Leeds.
- Trevor Kettle, Gavin Ward, Stuart Attwell
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:15 - Feb 6 with 2225 viewsAntti_Heinola

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:11 - Feb 6 by Northernr

Positives
- £35 ticket for an away game being an extortionate outrage, rather than the expected norm
- more wins (hopefully)
- Sheffield trips again.
- More away games on the East Midlands Trains line (cheap) as opposed to Virgin trains (most expensive).
- Proper Blackpool awayday rather than a Blackpool awayday attached to a Manchester game.
- No games in either Manchester or Liverpool (as long as Tranmere fcking behave).
- No more tourists. No more Liverpool fans celebrating Luis Suarez goals in our Lower Loft.

Negatives
- Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday - two weeks off for international break none of your players are involved with - Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday. A bind anyway if you want to go to every game, but an absolute fcker if you're writing match reports and previews too.
- Playing Millwall
- Playing Hull

Excellent use of the word 'thronking'.

Hooters? How uncouth.

More match reports would be in the positives for the rest of us, you're out-voted, so f*** off.

SWP leaving? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I love the tourists, personally. Step up from the coarse rabble usually sitting in F Block of the SAR Stand.

Bare bones.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:15 - Feb 6 with 2223 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Streams for me, I like opening a Jim Beam or a few bottles of wine or ale and settling down to watch the match.

By the end of it I'm usually ready to shoot something on World of Tanks

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:16 - Feb 6 with 2218 viewsNorthernr

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:15 - Feb 6 by Antti_Heinola

Excellent use of the word 'thronking'.

Hooters? How uncouth.

More match reports would be in the positives for the rest of us, you're out-voted, so f*** off.

SWP leaving? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I love the tourists, personally. Step up from the coarse rabble usually sitting in F Block of the SAR Stand.

You haven't seen coarse. If there's a Man Utd fan near me in a fortnight with a Viagogo ticket who thinks he's going to celebrate Van Persie running all over my team - then I'll be coarse.
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:18 - Feb 6 with 2199 viewsAntti_Heinola

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:16 - Feb 6 by Northernr

You haven't seen coarse. If there's a Man Utd fan near me in a fortnight with a Viagogo ticket who thinks he's going to celebrate Van Persie running all over my team - then I'll be coarse.

That vein on your temple is going to blow one day, Clive. Mark my words.
It's only a game!
*ducks*

Bare bones.

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:20 - Feb 6 with 2192 viewsJamie

We probably won't come back.
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 2190 viewsPhilmyRs

Not sure why everyone thinks the fight is lost. 6 points away and still to play Wigan, Southampton, Reading, Villa. Admitedly had we got a striker during the window I would have been a lot more confident but as is I still think we have a decent chance. Better than what most on here think.

If we do go down, the main positive for me will be gettting familiar and liking lower league Football again. I've let myself down since we've gone up and not kept as updated as I should. I always used to moan at people like that when we were down there and yet I've started to become one.

Negatives - No Adel and not getting the opportunitiy to upset and annoy the big teams. We don't do cup runs so if we're outside the premier league we won't get nights like the 0-1 against Chelsea.
10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 2185 viewsA40Bosh

To be honest of all the negatives listed so far, the only one I cant cope with and threatens to send me into a deep dark depression is the thought of having to sit through MOTD and then sit through Manish, Steve Carnage and Lizzie Double Barrel waiting for our 30secs in amongst all the other dross.

I have not watched one minute of the Football League Show since the day we got promoted and to be honest I dont think I will ever return. I will just continue with my ST and renew QPR Player to watch the highlights at a reasonable hour.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:34 - Feb 6 with 2140 viewsessextaxiboy

10 worst things about our impending relegation... on 15:11 - Feb 6 by Northernr

Positives
- more wins (hopefully)
- Sheffield trips again.

Negatives
- Playing Millwall
- Playing Hull

Whats Andy hall doing these days ... AArggh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024