Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'That Moment' 09:53 - Feb 10 with 2065 viewsted_hendrix

Not the Condor one the Cantona one when in the 96th minute all those Years ago just for a split second you knew, you just knew he was gonna score and break our fcking hearts.
The word devestated didn't come into It that afternoon, we were all shattered that day.
I hope somehow the tables are turned next Saturday and we return the favour, a blatant offside winner for us in the 96th minute would be dare I say delicious?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

'That Moment' on 09:57 - Feb 10 with 2014 viewsscottjones

Remember it well. Was my birthday.

Luke young scoring an own goal would be nice
'That Moment' on 09:59 - Feb 10 with 2020 viewsSharpy

Even Ashley ?

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

'That Moment' on 10:00 - Feb 10 with 1988 viewsscottjones

'That Moment' on 09:59 - Feb 10 by Sharpy

Even Ashley ?

Sorry sharpy, half asleep fella.
'That Moment' on 10:01 - Feb 10 with 2011 viewsTW_R

'That Moment' on 09:57 - Feb 10 by scottjones

Lol. That would be really usefull!
'That Moment' on 10:02 - Feb 10 with 2001 viewsToast_R

Yeah right

Just when you think the season can't get any worse they find a new way of digging deeper depths of despair.

The MK Dons game was the last straw for me this season, they can f@ck right off.

I'll still go because I have a season ticket and I've committed to most the dates but I have no shame in selling my Man Utd ticket on viagogo for stupid money that I can do with and enjoy somewhere else rather then put up with another shambles at the hands of those arrogant bastards.

I'm out
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
'That Moment' on 10:04 - Feb 10 with 1964 viewsscottjones

'That Moment' on 10:02 - Feb 10 by Toast_R

Yeah right

Just when you think the season can't get any worse they find a new way of digging deeper depths of despair.

The MK Dons game was the last straw for me this season, they can f@ck right off.

I'll still go because I have a season ticket and I've committed to most the dates but I have no shame in selling my Man Utd ticket on viagogo for stupid money that I can do with and enjoy somewhere else rather then put up with another shambles at the hands of those arrogant bastards.

I'm out

I used to share an office with viagogo (lyric square) . They're ticket touts, end of. Why we do business with them makes no sense. (unless we are contractually obliged to)
'That Moment' on 10:05 - Feb 10 with 1988 viewssmegma

I'm glad we've got next weekend off while Utd have 3 games before they come to ours.
'That Moment' on 10:09 - Feb 10 with 1962 viewsted_hendrix

'That Moment' on 10:05 - Feb 10 by smegma

I'm glad we've got next weekend off while Utd have 3 games before they come to ours.

Good point
But you get my drift.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

'That Moment' on 10:10 - Feb 10 with 1933 viewsscottjones

That was the year we last got relegated as well. Painful memories.

(edit. "from the prem")
'That Moment' on 10:55 - Feb 10 with 1861 viewsHantsR

Liar! - you hadn't even been born and left on a doorstep that year.
'That Moment' on 11:26 - Feb 10 with 1809 viewsToast_R

'That Moment' on 10:05 - Feb 10 by smegma

I've heard this before a few times this season.

Our lot could have a month off whilst the opposition have 10 games and we'd still play like a bunch of turds when we face them.

'That Moment' on 11:39 - Feb 10 with 1768 viewsToast_R

'That Moment' on 10:04 - Feb 10 by scottjones

I used to share an office with viagogo (lyric square) . They're ticket touts, end of. Why we do business with them makes no sense. (unless we are contractually obliged to)

£200 for a game I don't have the heart to attend. This is why.

Can't say I'm going to miss seeing Jamie Mackie start up top again.

'That Moment' on 12:47 - Feb 10 with 1676 viewsHollowayRanger

Yeah right

I'm out

SOMEONES trying to sell a west paddock for £1000 on there!!!!

have to watch that as ive got one for the east paddock! and theres one on there going for £150

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

'That Moment' on 13:24 - Feb 10 with 1609 viewsfakekerby

Luke Young?
'That Moment' on 17:35 - Feb 10 with 1453 viewsCharlie1

You didn't run it.

2:59 baby!

'That Moment' on 17:38 - Feb 10 with 1438 viewsTGRRRSSS

Wouldn't blame anyone if someone is prepared to lay 200 notes for your ticket, it could be a third of the ST next season in (in all likelihood) the Championship.

Really hope to be proved otherwise but watching UTD atm against Everton can't see anything but a nasty afternoon
'That Moment' on 17:41 - Feb 10 with 1432 viewsCharlie1

Any Rangers fan selling to united has to take a long hard look at themselves. It's wrong on every level. This is tough, but it's what makes us who we are & not like united. It makes those wins at chelscum all the more sweeter. Selling out to united........ So so so wrong

2:59 baby!

'That Moment' on 19:14 - Feb 10 with 1311 viewsHollowayRanger

'That Moment' on 17:41 - Feb 10 by Charlie1

Any Rangers fan selling to united has to take a long hard look at themselves. It's wrong on every level. This is tough, but it's what makes us who we are & not like united. It makes those wins at chelscum all the more sweeter. Selling out to united........ So so so wrong

do agree never done it myself

but our team being total pants doesnt help much still i can see utd resting a few of their players v us they have madrid weds and 12 points clear fergie will rest a few v us for sure

so 0-4 max

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

'That Moment' on 20:58 - Feb 10 with 1245 viewsCiderwithRsie

I had just about got over it but now I'm p*ssed off all over agin.

And what really got my goat was ManU's bleeding cheerleaders in the media trying to justify it on the basis of time wasting, when Schmeichel had been guilty of time wasting at nil-nil when we knew we needed a win and were going for it. Bastards bastards bastards. One bloody minute less of extra time and the win would have been ours and we'd have stayed up and the whole sodding buggering bastard last 16 years would have been completely different.

An own goal in the last minute of injury time would be a start but having the entire stadium collapse into a hole on the ground the next day as a direct result of Alex bloody Ferguson throwing a teacup in rage would just about compensate.

And now its going to be another 16 years before I get over it again and by then I'll be bloody RETIRED.
'That Moment' on 23:34 - Feb 10 with 1182 viewsRed_Ranger

Yeah right

I'm out

Toast, keep the faith brother.
Have a drink and an early night.
It's all part of the journey.
Love it, hate it, laugh , cry, shout, sing. That's why we here.
The roller coaster .
'That Moment' on 23:41 - Feb 10 with 1177 viewsBrazilNutR

There is no way that Fergie might rest players, and give Macheda a run out against us is there..... Imagine that! Macheda scoring to put the final nail in our coffin..

Is Fabio eligible to play in this one?
'That Moment' on 09:18 - Feb 11 with 1109 viewsHantsR

'That Moment' on 20:58 - Feb 10 by CiderwithRsie

I had just about got over it but now I'm p*ssed off all over agin.

And what really got my goat was ManU's bleeding cheerleaders in the media trying to justify it on the basis of time wasting, when Schmeichel had been guilty of time wasting at nil-nil when we knew we needed a win and were going for it. Bastards bastards bastards. One bloody minute less of extra time and the win would have been ours and we'd have stayed up and the whole sodding buggering bastard last 16 years would have been completely different.

An own goal in the last minute of injury time would be a start but having the entire stadium collapse into a hole on the ground the next day as a direct result of Alex bloody Ferguson throwing a teacup in rage would just about compensate.

And now its going to be another 16 years before I get over it again and by then I'll be bloody RETIRED.

I've rarely enjoyed the home fixtures against Manure - in 1968 George Best et al ran rings round us (2-3) and I couldn't get in to the New Year Day 3-0 fixture in 1974 as I had partied too long the night before. After that, I was working in the jungles and deserts of the world so couldn't get to the great home wins in 76 and 77 so the only time I've seen us win at LR was 1975. Last year was pretty sick, particularly as my adjacent ST holder had sold his Lower Loft seats to two alien Manure fans (to their credit they stayed quiet and unresponsive but I felt very uncomfortable)

But, 'that moment' ! God it was awful and I have never been so angry and bitter at a football match in my life - SAF said that Jurgen Sommer had been guilty of wasting time but as I recall, our LB (Willo?) had been crudely fouled late in the game and had to be carried off and replaced by Rufus Brevett (I think). This no doubt added significant time and also meant our LB position hadn't settled in, leaving Cantona free to score at the far post. I note on the attached clip that the commentator talked about the 48th minute in the game (although there is a brief hiatus that may be an edit) but as I recall, it was. or possibly just felt, far longer than that.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20voo_qpr-1-1-man-utd-cantona-goal_shortfilms#
'That Moment' on 10:42 - Feb 11 with 1061 viewsBrianMcCarthy

One of my worst moments at Rangers. I've only ever thought that the fix was in twice. One was the Gurnham Singh Spurs home game, the other was this. It was mayhem outside afterwards, I've never seen Rangers fans so deranged.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'That Moment' on 13:56 - Feb 11 with 1027 viewsHollowayRanger

'That Moment' on 23:41 - Feb 10 by BrazilNutR

There is no way that Fergie might rest players, and give Macheda a run out against us is there..... Imagine that! Macheda scoring to put the final nail in our coffin..

Is Fabio eligible to play in this one?

fergie said he was going to rest 7 players before he saw the southampton result and instead played his best team as he wanted that 12 point gap

now he's got madrid then us can see him resting a few againt us i mean what has he got to be scared of v qpr

ive also now got a bloody cold so getting very tempted to flog my ticket to watch man utd reserves and if i should pick up £100 or more i would call it compensation for a truely awful season

Listen to the band play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024