Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! 13:50 - Mar 4 with 7544 viewssamc1967

What about getting Cannon and Ball in ???
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 3751 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Spot on sam'67.........another good dicking,2nd in 5 days.

We are the pits.
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 13:58 - Mar 4 with 3722 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 13:55 - Mar 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Spot on sam'67.........another good dicking,2nd in 5 days.

We are the pits.

At last ! Someone who agrees with me.. The rest of em just keep making excuses!

HILL is not the answer... Paul Dickov is my shout!
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:04 - Mar 4 with 3710 viewsJumeirahDale

Yep, two 3-0 losses - that's nine goals in total conceded isn't it?
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:12 - Mar 4 with 3685 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:04 - Mar 4 by JumeirahDale

Yep, two 3-0 losses - that's nine goals in total conceded isn't it?

Scored 3 let in 11 in 7 games!
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:18 - Mar 4 with 3670 viewsJumeirahDale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:12 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Scored 3 let in 11 in 7 games!

Numbers really aren't your strong point are they? Bloody hell.
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:20 - Mar 4 with 3662 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:18 - Mar 4 by JumeirahDale

I do apoliogise 10 !!! No more points though son!
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:27 - Mar 4 with 3633 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:18 - Mar 4 by JumeirahDale

Waking up and smelling the coffee sunshine is not your strong point neither IS IT !
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:28 - Mar 4 with 3627 viewsnordenblue

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 13:58 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Yes after the belting job he did at Oldham he`d be a great shout, you really do come out with some pearls of wisdom on this board!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:31 - Mar 4 with 3619 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:28 - Mar 4 by nordenblue

Yes after the belting job he did at Oldham he`d be a great shout, you really do come out with some pearls of wisdom on this board!!!

So come on then gob$hite who are you putting in the hat? Oh dont tell me......

HILLY will come up with the goods! change the effing boring old cr4p record!
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:48 - Mar 4 with 3573 viewsJumeirahDale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:20 - Mar 4 by samc1967

I do apoliogise 10 !!! No more points though son!

I'm not surprised you counted all the fingers on your hands and ended up with eleven!

Come on then, do tell us a little bit about yourself - we're all glued to our seats...
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:52 - Mar 4 with 3566 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:48 - Mar 4 by JumeirahDale

I'm not surprised you counted all the fingers on your hands and ended up with eleven!

Come on then, do tell us a little bit about yourself - we're all glued to our seats...

Listen sunshine rather than cracking very un funny jokes and trying to fined out more about me i would start to look at some ideas on getting some points from somewhere.. Can we agree on that or are you just going to go off on another un funny stupid tangent !!
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:52 - Mar 4 with 3565 viewsToffeemanc

No need for Cannon and Ball as suggested by the OP.

The OP is already the biggest comedian on this board

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:55 - Mar 4 with 3554 viewsJumeirahDale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:52 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Listen sunshine rather than cracking very un funny jokes and trying to fined out more about me i would start to look at some ideas on getting some points from somewhere.. Can we agree on that or are you just going to go off on another un funny stupid tangent !!

What are you wearing?
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:56 - Mar 4 with 3550 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:55 - Mar 4 by JumeirahDale

What are you wearing?

not a smile
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:57 - Mar 4 with 3541 viewsJumeirahDale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:56 - Mar 4 by samc1967

not a smile

Why, did someone cut your Dickov?
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:01 - Mar 4 with 3531 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:57 - Mar 4 by JumeirahDale

Why, did someone cut your Dickov?

Are you not back at school today?
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:10 - Mar 4 with 3505 viewsTTNYear

Can I just get my head round this for a mo. Are you proposing to replace Hill with Dickov (or any other manager) now?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:11 - Mar 4 with 3504 viewsnordenblue

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 14:31 - Mar 4 by samc1967

So come on then gob$hite who are you putting in the hat? Oh dont tell me......

HILLY will come up with the goods! change the effing boring old cr4p record!

Before calling people a gobshite id learn to spell you thick shit, its "find" not "fined" oh bright spark,and yes lets keep changing managers every few months that always brings stability. You really are a special case, id love to know your logic behind getting rid of THE BEST MANAGER in the clubs history to replace him with some little jumped up rat whos done nothing as a manager and lived off his slightly famous name as a once player.
I could carry on making you look rather silly but to be honest youre doing a better job of that than i could ever do
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:20 - Mar 4 with 3475 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:11 - Mar 4 by nordenblue

Before calling people a gobshite id learn to spell you thick shit, its "find" not "fined" oh bright spark,and yes lets keep changing managers every few months that always brings stability. You really are a special case, id love to know your logic behind getting rid of THE BEST MANAGER in the clubs history to replace him with some little jumped up rat whos done nothing as a manager and lived off his slightly famous name as a once player.
I could carry on making you look rather silly but to be honest youre doing a better job of that than i could ever do

Wow i touched a nerve there didnt i. !! Listen sunshine where ever you get your very shallow football knowledge from i dare to guess...As for the best manager in the clubs HISTORY !! Yes its History move on and stop living in the past you moron! As for Dickov living off his slightly famous name can you please explain this as i was not aware he was. He was Oldham manager for gods sake not Real Madrid! In that case much of the managers out of the prem are living off there names then.. Gods sake you talk about silly. I have forgotton more about football than you even know coming out with statements like that,, Move on sunshine you truly are special!
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:24 - Mar 4 with 3459 viewswimborne_dale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 13:58 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Is this a "Hill Out" thread? I am very pro Hill but I suppose you may have a point. After all, if a manager can't turn around a team in 7 games then perhaps he never will.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:27 - Mar 4 with 3449 viewsNorthernSou1

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:01 - Mar 4 by samc1967

Terrible come back.

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:32 - Mar 4 with 3439 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:24 - Mar 4 by wimborne_dale

Is this a "Hill Out" thread? I am very pro Hill but I suppose you may have a point. After all, if a manager can't turn around a team in 7 games then perhaps he never will.

Listen i have nothing against the man. He did a job first time around .. But for gods sake it was not the correct decision to bring him back full stop that is my point.. Some people on here think i am having a go for the sake of it but i watch a football game every week in the lower leagues so i think i can give a view.

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 3433 viewsJumeirahDale

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:01 - Mar 4 by samc1967

You certainly have forgotten a f*cking mountain about football. I don't think there's much rattling around in that skull of yours! Where has Dickov come from?

And seriously, what are you wearing?
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 3431 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:10 - Mar 4 by TTNYear

Can I just get my head round this for a mo. Are you proposing to replace Hill with Dickov (or any other manager) now?

Certainly get him in place.. Or do you wait for the start of summer ! No get him in..
Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 3417 viewssamc1967

Another good performance at weekend lads!!! on 15:34 - Mar 4 by JumeirahDale

You certainly have forgotten a f*cking mountain about football. I don't think there's much rattling around in that skull of yours! Where has Dickov come from?

And seriously, what are you wearing?

your a waste of time mate. get back to afternoon telly. If you want to know what am wearing ask your wife!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024