Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have faith in Hilly folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16:45 - Mar 4 with 1673 viewsDale57

Swapping rotten apples from one barrel to another dosn't make them miraculously become un-rotten.You need to remove them completely so please be patient,he can only work with what he's got. (at the moment)
Have faith in Hilly folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 16:56 - Mar 4 with 1640 viewssweetcorn

Your thread suggests that people are turning on Hill. Thats almost certainly not the case

I'd say just as many are behind him now, as they were when he took over and the ones who where against him being appointed opinions haven't changed.

Most fans have perspective and realised things weren't going to happen overnight for us and as always we have players who have been suffered since the managerial changes which I predicted, Gornell and Tutte to name two, but this happens and i'd rather have Hill in charge next season ahead of anyone, 2 of his 3 signings seem steady enough and i'm sure jones is probably suffering from a lack of match practice.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Have faith in Hilly folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 1614 viewsDale57

Have faith in Hilly folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 16:56 - Mar 4 by sweetcorn

Your thread suggests that people are turning on Hill. Thats almost certainly not the case

I'd say just as many are behind him now, as they were when he took over and the ones who where against him being appointed opinions haven't changed.

Most fans have perspective and realised things weren't going to happen overnight for us and as always we have players who have been suffered since the managerial changes which I predicted, Gornell and Tutte to name two, but this happens and i'd rather have Hill in charge next season ahead of anyone, 2 of his 3 signings seem steady enough and i'm sure jones is probably suffering from a lack of match practice.

Wasn't suggesting folk are turning against Hilly.I know there are a few backsides twitching due to our form and position is all.
Have faith in Hilly folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:13 - Mar 4 with 1515 viewssweetcorn

Have faith in Hilly folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:06 - Mar 4 by Dale57

Wasn't suggesting folk are turning against Hilly.I know there are a few backsides twitching due to our form and position is all.

Of course people are going to be twitching, I'm twitching! We are falling at an alarming rate, and at a guess i'd say we've won 3 of the last 18 games, thats not nearly good enough and we're only 6 points clear now of relegation, the same thing happens every year where bottom teams begin picking up points and one who thinks they were safe get sucked in, I can only pray thats not us this season.

What i do know is that we have the right man to turn our fortunes around should we survive.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024