Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? 21:24 - Mar 12 with 5862 viewsjustice4sweety

Is sweetcorn banned?
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 08:20 - Mar 14 with 1260 viewsDale27

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:03 - Mar 14 by sweetcorn

I know, a whole thread devoted to me on another clubs forum, i'm flattered.

First the chants at Bradford, now the thread, don't worry though daley's i'm not letting the fame go to my head.

Since you read it, good to see you're well tazbot lad.

Tazzy has just owned you on that thread tbf
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:37 - Mar 14 with 1200 viewsAtThePeake

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 08:20 - Mar 14 by Dale27

Link?

Tangled up in blue.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 13:51 - Mar 14 with 1156 viewssandylaner1

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 08:20 - Mar 14 by Dale27

linkkk
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 19:05 - Mar 14 with 1090 viewsShun

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 13:51 - Mar 14 by sandylaner1

linkkk

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113077669
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 21:08 - Mar 14 with 1043 viewssandylaner1

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 19:05 - Mar 14 by Shun

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113077669

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 22:34 - Mar 14 with 994 viewssweetcorn

Owned? Bit strong, he put why didn't I sign up and reply to him, why would I? It's another clubs forum which I have no intention to sign up to.

Also Face him? Serious? He's skinnier than an ethiopian child with an eating disorder and also has special needs. It just isn't right.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 22:55 - Mar 14 with 971 viewsClivert

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 22:34 - Mar 14 by sweetcorn

Owned? Bit strong, he put why didn't I sign up and reply to him, why would I? It's another clubs forum which I have no intention to sign up to.

Also Face him? Serious? He's skinnier than an ethiopian child with an eating disorder and also has special needs. It just isn't right.

Aren't you the clever one then letting him rile you so much?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:07 - Mar 14 with 947 viewsDale_Pea

I want him to unleash the beast.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Login to get fewer ads

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:19 - Mar 14 with 931 viewsDale92

Tazzy or whatever he calls himself is a complete an utter twit. He lives in his own little world, he's constantly digging a bigger hole for himself. He's a half wit and to be perfectly honest I prefer this board now he's gone. Sure, it's may not be as eventful but its a hell of a lot better now. I've been going for Dale games since I was kid and I've seen him many times and he baffles me as a human being. Let him have his little bitch fit Sweet because he's never going to do anything. Just dont rise to him. He's a keyboard warrior, who doesn't have anything better to than gloat about how many games he's been to. Tbh I didnt care. I go to the games which I can afford to go too rather than beg for tickets. Let them keep him for all I care and let's forget about him.

This is the One, I've waited for

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:19 - Mar 14 with 930 viewsShun

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:07 - Mar 14 by Dale_Pea

I want him to unleash the beast.

Haaa.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:22 - Mar 14 with 921 viewsShun

After seeing his latest rant on the Cambridge board I'm genuinely curious about what would happen if he were face to face with sweetcorn. Let this happen.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:27 - Mar 14 with 915 viewsRotherhamDale

Wrestlemania is soon...

Possession with progression.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:27 - Mar 14 with 915 viewsRotherhamDale

Double Postings
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Possession with progression.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:00 - Mar 15 with 867 viewssandylaner1

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:22 - Mar 14 by Shun

After seeing his latest rant on the Cambridge board I'm genuinely curious about what would happen if he were face to face with sweetcorn. Let this happen.

the last thing we want is a confrontation as its all fun and games, but if it was to happen....

popcorn would have tazzy down so hard in the first 10 seconds his head would be more diluted then ever

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:05 - Mar 15 with 859 viewsroccydaleian

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 23:19 - Mar 14 by Dale92

Tazzy or whatever he calls himself is a complete an utter twit. He lives in his own little world, he's constantly digging a bigger hole for himself. He's a half wit and to be perfectly honest I prefer this board now he's gone. Sure, it's may not be as eventful but its a hell of a lot better now. I've been going for Dale games since I was kid and I've seen him many times and he baffles me as a human being. Let him have his little bitch fit Sweet because he's never going to do anything. Just dont rise to him. He's a keyboard warrior, who doesn't have anything better to than gloat about how many games he's been to. Tbh I didnt care. I go to the games which I can afford to go too rather than beg for tickets. Let them keep him for all I care and let's forget about him.

Not sure you want to see this Dale92, but here is his ace York away day review/blog

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113073785&p
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:19 - Mar 15 with 848 viewsKenBoon

Tazzy is a star over there. If you didn't know him you'd think he was a genius. His stuff genuinely makes me laugh at times. If only some people here could laugh more. Or is it all SERIOUS BUSINESS over here?

Peter Business, Former lead singer of The New Purple Truffles?

But seriously, loosen up, he's gone. If you can deal with popcorn and his 'trolling for dummies' style posts then you can get over the tazbot and talk about pitch covers.

Terry Pitch, Inventor of the wet grass resistant white paint?
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:26 - Mar 15 with 843 viewsDale92

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:05 - Mar 15 by roccydaleian

Not sure you want to see this Dale92, but here is his ace York away day review/blog

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113073785&p

That's not even a blog, it's a collage

This is the One, I've waited for

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 01:08 - Mar 15 with 820 viewsSaxonDale

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:19 - Mar 15 by KenBoon

Tazzy is a star over there. If you didn't know him you'd think he was a genius. His stuff genuinely makes me laugh at times. If only some people here could laugh more. Or is it all SERIOUS BUSINESS over here?

But seriously, loosen up, he's gone. If you can deal with popcorn and his 'trolling for dummies' style posts then you can get over the tazbot and talk about pitch covers.

Agree, Tazzy's awayday reviews were always a good way to escape what is sometimes a forum which takes itself too seriously. I'm glad he seems to have settled in well on the Amber and Black forum, I would miss his reviews if he was to completely disappear. On a side note what has happened to RKershaw? Another thread starter who regularly made me laugh out loud has unfortunately seemed to have left.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 09:20 - Mar 15 with 747 viewsDale27

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 22:34 - Mar 14 by sweetcorn

You're right up there with him on the special needs front - and thats saying something!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 09:49 - Mar 15 with 736 viewsMass_Debater

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 00:19 - Mar 15 by KenBoon

One of the more ironic posts on this board.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 09:54 - Mar 15 with 722 viewsjudd

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 09:49 - Mar 15 by Mass_Debater

One of the more ironic posts on this board.

Ironic Maiden - metal band/medieval torture implement?

Poll: What is it to be then?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:02 - Mar 15 with 710 viewsMass_Debater

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 09:54 - Mar 15 by judd

Ironic Maiden - metal band/medieval torture implement?

Yes.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:07 - Mar 15 with 707 viewsjudd

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:02 - Mar 15 by Mass_Debater

Yes.

Prog rock outfit, original guitarist died recently?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:08 - Mar 15 with 706 viewsMass_Debater

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:07 - Mar 15 by judd

Prog rock outfit, original guitarist died recently?

Maybe.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:09 - Mar 15 with 705 viewsjudd

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? on 10:08 - Mar 15 by Mass_Debater

Maybe.

Sometime poster, likes a pint and tennis, but not at the same time?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024