Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could George D. become the next.... 19:17 - Mar 16 with 8522 viewsBigKindo

............Holt, Lambert, Murray, Le Fondre, Buckley. Answers in one word.
Could George D. become the next.... on 19:17 - Mar 16 with 3916 viewsKenBoon

Yes??
Could George D. become the next.... on 19:18 - Mar 16 with 3884 viewssandylaner1

diluted
Could George D. become the next.... on 19:29 - Mar 16 with 3837 viewsBigKindo

Could George D. become the next.... on 19:18 - Mar 16 by sandylaner1

diluted

Deluded?
Could George D. become the next.... on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 3836 views442Dale

The best thing for Donnelly could well be a move away in the summer because even though he's still got another year on his contract here, and yes, he may well work hard and get the odd goal off the bench, he's not going to ever really going to turn popular opinion around.

A week ago he was justifiably receiving plaudits for his two goals, but this was followed up by much sarcasm (the songs at York), and while it's somewhat affectionate piss-taking, it's still piss-taking. Not sure there's been many players at Dale who manages to receive "support" in this way, but it's probably not that healthy. Derek Hall was one.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Could George D. become the next.... on 19:32 - Mar 16 with 3826 viewsmacro

Sitting behind the goal I could see kh's frustration with George when he fluffed his chances, hands on head, shake of his head, hills gestures spoke a thousand words. Shame though kh didn't sub jt off for Haworth
Could George D. become the next.... on 19:36 - Mar 16 with 3814 viewschuckleberry

Preposterous.
Could George D. become the next.... on 19:41 - Mar 16 with 3789 viewsjudd

Enigmatic

Poll: What is it to be then?

Could George D. become the next.... on 20:46 - Mar 16 with 3658 viewsroccydaleian

Could George D. become the next.... on 19:36 - Mar 16 by chuckleberry

Preposterous.

Agreed.
Login to get fewer ads

Could George D. become the next.... on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 3640 viewsD_Alien

Could George D. become the next.... on 20:46 - Mar 16 by roccydaleian

Agreed.

Bollocks

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Could George D. become the next.... on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 3611 viewsYouTubeDale

Could George D. become the next.... on 19:30 - Mar 16 by 442Dale

The best thing for Donnelly could well be a move away in the summer because even though he's still got another year on his contract here, and yes, he may well work hard and get the odd goal off the bench, he's not going to ever really going to turn popular opinion around.

A week ago he was justifiably receiving plaudits for his two goals, but this was followed up by much sarcasm (the songs at York), and while it's somewhat affectionate piss-taking, it's still piss-taking. Not sure there's been many players at Dale who manages to receive "support" in this way, but it's probably not that healthy. Derek Hall was one.

Ofcourse he can make himself popular...it is very simple...sshhh...I'll let you in on the secret...it is SCORING goals. There we are, I've let the cat out of the bag!!!!!!!
There's no rocket science, just put the ball into the back of the net.

And I would never shout out bad remarks/songs against him, but this Forum is fair game for discussion.

Against Wycombe, George (I feel that we are upsetting too many people by using his pet name) was his usual schoolboy, head down, wasteful cross, poor player before Henderson put the ball on a plate for him. He should have scored and did score. Rose supplies a quality cross which is a little more difficult to head in (but not that difficult) and George scores again. So he redeems himself. Against York he did well to create his one on one with the keeper but then his effort went straight to the keeper. Back to type. Same old George. Holt, Lambert, Murray, Le Fondre, Buckley, Dagnall, Grimes, Grant, etc, etc would have put that one away and we come away with 3 points. Today he should have scored again and secured us at least a point. And at other matches...

I would be extremely glad if George bags loads of goals in the remaining games but you can't kid yourself about his ability, particularly in front of goal. Be brutally honest, and from what we have seen so far this season he just isn't going to make it. I am usually very hopeful, but you have got to mix that hope with realism and then take a view.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:00 - Mar 16 with 3607 viewsroccydaleian

Could George D. become the next.... on 20:48 - Mar 16 by D_Alien

Bollocks

Mealy mouthed i hope?
Could George D. become the next.... on 21:03 - Mar 16 with 3582 viewsjudd

Could George D. become the next.... on 20:59 - Mar 16 by YouTubeDale

Ofcourse he can make himself popular...it is very simple...sshhh...I'll let you in on the secret...it is SCORING goals. There we are, I've let the cat out of the bag!!!!!!!

And I would never shout out bad remarks/songs against him, but this Forum is fair game for discussion.

Against Wycombe, George (I feel that we are upsetting too many people by using his pet name) was his usual schoolboy, head down, wasteful cross, poor player before Henderson put the ball on a plate for him. He should have scored and did score. Rose supplies a quality cross which is a little more difficult to head in (but not that difficult) and George scores again. So he redeems himself. Against York he did well to create his one on one with the keeper but then his effort went straight to the keeper. Back to type. Same old George. Holt, Lambert, Murray, Le Fondre, Buckley, Dagnall, Grimes, Grant, etc, etc would have put that one away and we come away with 3 points. Today he should have scored again and secured us at least a point. And at other matches...

I would be extremely glad if George bags loads of goals in the remaining games but you can't kid yourself about his ability, particularly in front of goal. Be brutally honest, and from what we have seen so far this season he just isn't going to make it. I am usually very hopeful, but you have got to mix that hope with realism and then take a view.

In a word, dogshit.

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:07 - Mar 16 with 3573 views442Dale

That's another thing, never heard a player called by his first name as much as Geor... Donnelly.

It happens at matches too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:13 - Mar 16 with 3554 viewsroccydaleian

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:03 - Mar 16 by judd

In a word, dogshit.

Nuff Said
Could George D. become the next.... on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 3542 viewsjudd

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:13 - Mar 16 by roccydaleian

Nuff Said

Heard he's a Kiss fan, tbh

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:19 - Mar 16 with 3531 viewspioneer

Could I become the next pope (wife and two kids)?
Could George D. become the next.... on 21:22 - Mar 16 with 3524 viewsYouTubeDale

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:19 - Mar 16 by pioneer

Nuff said.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:25 - Mar 16 with 3514 viewsjudd

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:19 - Mar 16 by pioneer

Afraid not. That is way down the qualifying criteria.

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:28 - Mar 16 with 3510 viewsroccydaleian

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:16 - Mar 16 by judd

Heard he's a Kiss fan, tbh

You're confusing him, with my newest buddy the Tazbot.
Could George D. become the next.... on 21:30 - Mar 16 with 3503 viewsjudd

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:28 - Mar 16 by roccydaleian

You're confusing him, with my newest buddy the Tazbot.

No I'm not.

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:59 - Mar 16 with 3461 viewsroccydaleian

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:30 - Mar 16 by judd

No I'm not.

OK. Fair enough, but how do rate Donnelly? Seriously i mean.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Could George D. become the next.... on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 3439 viewsjudd

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:59 - Mar 16 by roccydaleian

OK. Fair enough, but how do rate Donnelly? Seriously i mean.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://www.funnyordie.com/topic/dog-poop

Could George D. become the next.... on 22:15 - Mar 16 with 3412 viewsroccydaleian

Could George D. become the next.... on 22:05 - Mar 16 by judd

http://www.funnyordie.com/topic/dog-poop

We're agreed then.
Could George D. become the next.... on 22:17 - Mar 16 with 3400 viewsjudd

Could George D. become the next.... on 22:15 - Mar 16 by roccydaleian

We're agreed then.

Arf!

Could George D. become the next.... on 22:39 - Mar 16 with 3366 viewsSwissdale

George Donnelly will not have a career as a league footballer; he simply does not have enough ability. Can't control a ball, lacks any type of composure, finishing is pretty abysmal.

Cannot fault his effort, never seen him give less than his all in any game for dale; but that's nowhere near enough to make up for his obvious shortcomings.

Think he will be a decent conference player, as against weaker defenders his tireless work and pace will present him with chance after chance. Unfortunately he needs about 10 great chances to put one away, which he won't get against league 2 defenders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024