Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? 13:34 - Apr 6 with 7191 viewswaveydave

First question: title

Second question: would you take warnock back? he could get us promoted again, but after that..
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 19:03 - Apr 6 with 1256 viewsMonahoop

Poyet.

Warnock's appointment at Leeds was a post too far. Should have retired to his farm when he left R's. Unlikely to manage again if he had any sense.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 22:13 - Apr 6 with 1207 viewsTearsOfaClown

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:50 - Apr 6 by ShotKneesHoop

You left out Wootton Bassett.

allsorts
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 10:33 - Apr 7 with 1161 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 18:41 - Apr 6 by daveB

i love the ides with holloway alongside ainsworth and bircham but in reality it will be another big name if Redknapp goes, it's a big job for whoever takes it on but also a very big opportunity to sort the club out as Warnock did a few years back.

If we want a manager for the championship to get us up then Mick Mccarthy would be up there, he's done a great job at Ipswich

McCarthy? I think I'd actually vomit.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 10:39 - Apr 7 with 1159 viewsBrianMcCarthy

After Redknapp's pathetic defence of fascist De Canio during a QPR press conference, I won't cry when he leaves. Didn't think it was possible to think any less of him but it was.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 11:57 - Apr 7 with 1132 viewsRanger78

I'd be gutted if he stays in the Champ. I am also gutted that Nigel Adkinson is at Reading... he would have been the ideal person to take us forward for years.

Holloway would be nice but unrealistic, most other names are also unrealistic.

I suspect Jackett would be an obvious choice but think someone like Poyet or Di Mateo would be perfect
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:54 - Apr 7 with 1120 viewsTGRRRSSS

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 10:39 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

After Redknapp's pathetic defence of fascist De Canio during a QPR press conference, I won't cry when he leaves. Didn't think it was possible to think any less of him but it was.

All he said was nobody questions views of Wenger or Ferguson.
He's actually had Di Canio in his teams in the past. Would you expect him to slag him off?

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 19:24 - Apr 7 with 1105 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 14:54 - Apr 7 by TGRRRSSS

All he said was nobody questions views of Wenger or Ferguson.
He's actually had Di Canio in his teams in the past. Would you expect him to slag him off?

No, but it would've been easy to say that he wanted to talk about QPR, it being a QPR press conference.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 19:34 - Apr 7 with 1094 viewsbaz_qpr

Your a fool if you take a novice foreign manager in the championship see wolves and blackburn. Hopefully Rednapp will stay. Going back is never good so no to Warnock. I'm unconvinced by poyet has a big budget at Brighton and yet they have fallen away again. Would probably take di matteo. Will definitely need an experienced head to turn around this lot
Login to get fewer ads

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 19:40 - Apr 7 with 1085 viewsstevec

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 19:34 - Apr 7 by baz_qpr

Your a fool if you take a novice foreign manager in the championship see wolves and blackburn. Hopefully Rednapp will stay. Going back is never good so no to Warnock. I'm unconvinced by poyet has a big budget at Brighton and yet they have fallen away again. Would probably take di matteo. Will definitely need an experienced head to turn around this lot

Agree, hope Harry stays. Brought in Remy, Jenas, Townsend who have all looked good and Samba, despite games like Fulham, will come good.

That said, if he did go we should move for probably the best young British manager in the game now, Dougie Freedman.
If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 19:41 - Apr 7 with 1083 viewsPommyhoop

Martinez ,along with his luck ,F.A backing and dodgy referee decisions...
We'd be hovering above that drop zone for years ..
KUNT>>

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

If Harry leaves, who would you have as our new man in charge? on 21:01 - Apr 7 with 1062 viewsTHEBUSH

First question, don't know, second question, no to Warnock, never go back.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024