Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
summer recruitment 11:58 - May 6 with 3864 viewsRoChDaLe

bit dead on here at the moment so who do you want sold and brought in?

edit: i feel we need a bit more presense in the side so adding Hamza Bencherif or Damien Mozika to play in the cavanagh role would be great.

also andy barcham has always been good in league two and if henderson doesn't sign on or we've got some money to be spent on wages spare then he'd be great

i also think that we need to put a no sale tag on bobby grant, he's absolutely quality and is the man who can change games from a draw to a win in an instant!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

how is anthony elding still in league one?

summer recruitment on 18:51 - May 7 with 794 viewspl56

summer recruitment on 16:05 - May 7 by fitzochris

Done won't be coming back here unless he takes a major pay cut. Can't see that happening if Hibs are quibbling over money with him.

I notice Scott Arfield is released by Huddersfield ; do you have any memories of his time at Falkirk ?
summer recruitment on 19:05 - May 7 with 770 viewsRoChDaLe

summer recruitment on 22:48 - May 6 by Mass_Debater

No, we also have Grant, Gray and Bunney, don't we? A fan would know that.

you would also know know that grant plays on the right wing anyway and has been very effective there, you would also know that rhys gray has now been changed to play in the hole and this position in football is called the centre attacking midfield (CAM). you would also know that bunney is only young and hasn't proved himself yet, so if we want promotion we only really have one senior striker.

summer recruitment on 19:08 - May 7 with 763 viewsRoChDaLe

summer recruitment on 18:51 - May 7 by pl56

I notice Scott Arfield is released by Huddersfield ; do you have any memories of his time at Falkirk ?

he was highly regarded in falkirk i believe, and was dubbed as the next best thing but things never really progressed at huddersfield due to injuries and also whenever i saw them play they made him play on the right side of midfield which definately isn't his position.

summer recruitment on 19:29 - May 7 with 739 views442Dale

What happened to Arfield? He always seemed to be an excellent player.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

summer recruitment on 20:12 - May 7 with 717 viewspl56

summer recruitment on 19:08 - May 7 by RoChDaLe

he was highly regarded in falkirk i believe, and was dubbed as the next best thing but things never really progressed at huddersfield due to injuries and also whenever i saw them play they made him play on the right side of midfield which definately isn't his position.

Thank you for that .
summer recruitment on 20:33 - May 7 with 699 viewssykeboy

sam williams released by daggers,thought he looked ok when we played them scored as well, 25 year old striker might be worth a punt if he fancied it up north
summer recruitment on 20:41 - May 7 with 683 viewsRoChDaLe

summer recruitment on 20:12 - May 7 by pl56

Thank you for that .

its fine

summer recruitment on 22:08 - May 7 with 622 viewsfitzochris

Yep, but it was a while ago. Highly regarded etc, etc. We've all seen him more recently during our League One endeavours.

Cracking player, but again, I fear, out of our league.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024