Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terribly posting about Bury 17:03 - May 29 with 27780 viewsR442D

Feel free to ban me for doing such a thing, but are we all keeping 'up to date' with their news.

Apparently 'Bury Are Back' and there will be a 'Revolution at Gigg Lane'.

Oh I wish every club could have someone to pay off their ridiculous spending debts.
Terribly posting about Bury on 17:11 - May 29 with 9413 viewsdilligas

According to maddock everyone's fab tweeter 5:30 is announcement time
Terribly posting about Bury on 17:16 - May 29 with 9355 viewsPDIDDY

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:11 - May 29 by dilligas

According to maddock everyone's fab tweeter 5:30 is announcement time

It's not happening and fentons back in charge

Gissa job

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:31 - May 29 with 9318 viewsjudd

"we are nearly there and we expect to have a statement onlune at http://t.co/nyqw5lp2tt by 8pm - just a little while longer #buryareback"

Why on a river in Lancaster?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:34 - May 29 with 9296 viewsPops2

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:31 - May 29 by judd

"we are nearly there and we expect to have a statement onlune at http://t.co/nyqw5lp2tt by 8pm - just a little while longer #buryareback"

Why on a river in Lancaster?

Jug, are you creaming yourself with excitement love?
Terribly posting about Bury on 17:34 - May 29 with 9293 viewsjudd

No, Paps.

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:35 - May 29 with 9286 viewsPops2

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:34 - May 29 by judd

No, Paps.

You will in a bit.
Terribly posting about Bury on 17:49 - May 29 with 9243 viewsjudd

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:35 - May 29 by Pops2

You will in a bit.

Oh.

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:50 - May 29 with 9243 viewsrafc1984

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:35 - May 29 by Pops2

You will in a bit.

You aint got a fooking clue who it is, or you wouldn't have been able to help yourself.
Login to get fewer ads

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:59 - May 29 with 9202 views442Dale

This is ace. It's like a Famous Old Club version of transfer window day. You can imagine them putting back the announcement every time someone drops a pen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:08 - May 29 with 9162 viewsPDIDDY

Terribly posting about Bury on 17:59 - May 29 by 442Dale

This is ace. It's like a Famous Old Club version of transfer window day. You can imagine them putting back the announcement every time someone drops a pen.

And I bet you daleys aren't arsed cos we are gonna do a Stockport... Aren't we?

Gissa job

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:25 - May 29 with 9120 viewsD_Alien

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:08 - May 29 by PDIDDY

Will Antwi?

AFC Wimbledon "defender"?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:27 - May 29 with 9107 views442Dale

No. But it's quite entertaining as it all starts again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:49 - May 29 with 9047 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Seriously, and this is for Pops 2 et al as well, isn't this a night when you should be with your own supporters. Your club is being saved. Shouldn't you be on a Bury site somewhere discussing signings, managers and the future etc.

Whilst it's obvious that you clearly prefer our company, it's quite sad that you do so. Especially at a time which should be a joyous occasion for you all.

Like you, I don't bother with Bury sites - and the thought of going on one at a time of Dale celebration (promotion etc) is just bizarre. You want to celebrate with your own, surely?

Speaks volumes about Bury fans I suppose.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:51 - May 29 with 9035 viewsoff2div1

Breaking news headlines about Bury linking to 1000s of websites from around the world. ... Treasureline: Week Four Winners Bury FC - Official Site 10:13 ...

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/League+Two/Bury

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:55 - May 29 with 9019 viewsboffley

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:49 - May 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Seriously, and this is for Pops 2 et al as well, isn't this a night when you should be with your own supporters. Your club is being saved. Shouldn't you be on a Bury site somewhere discussing signings, managers and the future etc.

Whilst it's obvious that you clearly prefer our company, it's quite sad that you do so. Especially at a time which should be a joyous occasion for you all.

Like you, I don't bother with Bury sites - and the thought of going on one at a time of Dale celebration (promotion etc) is just bizarre. You want to celebrate with your own, surely?

Speaks volumes about Bury itself when a Bury based company decides to sponsor Rochdale
Terribly posting about Bury on 18:57 - May 29 with 9008 viewsPDIDDY

I love it on here, the bury board keeps banning me, so a love in on there, no thanks, all this speaks volumes about bury fans etc is drivel, if I was born 6 miles away I would be a Daley and visa versa.im totally against us paying silly money on wages again and hope we build steadily, good foundations and all that, so little cock chill out maaaaan

Gissa job

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:05 - May 29 with 8972 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:57 - May 29 by PDIDDY

I love it on here, the bury board keeps banning me, so a love in on there, no thanks, all this speaks volumes about bury fans etc is drivel, if I was born 6 miles away I would be a Daley and visa versa.im totally against us paying silly money on wages again and hope we build steadily, good foundations and all that, so little cock chill out maaaaan

"so little cock chill out maaaaan"

Maybe the reason why love it on here is because it doesn't descend into boring, childish shite like above?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:07 - May 29 with 8956 viewsPDIDDY

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:55 - May 29 by boffley

Speaks volumes about Bury itself when a Bury based company decides to sponsor Rochdale

Nice cheap option

Gissa job

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:09 - May 29 with 8945 viewsD_Alien

Terribly posting about Bury on 18:57 - May 29 by PDIDDY

In another life, I might have asked you why you got banned from the bury board.

Your insults are pretty tame and you seem to have the inquisitiveness of a North Korean, so just what would you post that'd make their thick skins shrivel so much?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:14 - May 29 with 8922 viewsPDIDDY

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:09 - May 29 by D_Alien

In another life, I might have asked you why you got banned from the bury board.

Your insults are pretty tame and you seem to have the inquisitiveness of a North Korean, so just what would you post that'd make their thick skins shrivel so much?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Just slagging Fenton off I think, I'm a pussy cat. My hair is like a north korean

Gissa job

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:16 - May 29 with 8914 viewsoff2div1

could this be the new owner/sponser

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/business-news/were-turning-our-b

or

or

or

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:33 - May 29 with 8858 viewsD_Alien

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:14 - May 29 by PDIDDY

Just slagging Fenton off I think, I'm a pussy cat. My hair is like a north korean

Which of these is closest?

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:36 - May 29 with 8833 viewsPops2

453 peeps live on our main forum (record number for us) as we speak and all they keep banging on about is who is it when me and Diddy already know. Come on here for some peace.
Terribly posting about Bury on 19:40 - May 29 with 8816 viewsPDIDDY

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:36 - May 29 by Pops2

453 peeps live on our main forum (record number for us) as we speak and all they keep banging on about is who is it when me and Diddy already know. Come on here for some peace.

At least we will get some away day freebies pops

Gissa job

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:42 - May 29 with 8807 viewsPops2

Terribly posting about Bury on 19:33 - May 29 by D_Alien

Which of these is closest?

all look the same to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024