Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun 00:09 - Jun 9 with 9577 viewsbaz_qpr

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4961029/Harry-Redknapp-Let-m
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 15:28 - Jun 11 with 762 viewsrsonist

Sorry, where have these "double what we were offering" / "40k a week" figures suddenly appeared from?
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 15:37 - Jun 11 with 751 viewsrsonist

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 13:33 - Jun 11 by Antti_Heinola

yes i suspect there's a doubt he'd be more committed. More to the point, is there any doubt that with a bit of hard work and not just looking at the most famous name available there could be a player as decent as Bridge (and younger) available for a lot less wages? This is Wayne Bridge we're talking about! He may well have played 37 games last season, but he only started 3 in the whole of the previous season, despite spending half of it on loan to Sunderland.
In fact, he's played less than 100 games in the last six and a half years!

I should imagine "less committed than Traore" means clinically dead. Hopefully our medical team might spot that but I suppose you never know with Rangers.

If we were signing Bridge for the Premiership I'd be aghast. Signing one of the best left backs in last season's Championship for a year is less concerning.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024