Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ale's Back! 18:26 - Jul 1 with 2761 viewsrichranger

Great news. A fully fit Faurlin would be great in the Championship

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/010713-faurlin-good-to-be-home-888951.aspx?
Ale's Back! on 18:29 - Jul 1 with 2742 viewsrichranger

Anyone for a Ale/Hogan/Tarbs/Derry midfield? Would be just like old times
Ale's Back! on 18:49 - Jul 1 with 2671 viewsBklynRanger

Ale's Back! on 18:51 - Jul 1 with 2660 viewsShotKneesHoop

Ale's Back! on 18:29 - Jul 1 by richranger

Anyone for a Ale/Hogan/Tarbs/Derry midfield? Would be just like old times

'Arry didn't sign them, no agents fee, no chance of him picking them.

Not triffik enough players,'Arry just want to play for the shirt for relative peanuts, that's not what he wants.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ale's Back! on 18:51 - Jul 1 with 2659 viewsGloucs_R

He looks in good shape.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ale's Back! on 18:54 - Jul 1 with 2644 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Ale's Back! on 18:51 - Jul 1 by ShotKneesHoop

'Arry didn't sign them, no agents fee, no chance of him picking them.

Not triffik enough players,'Arry just want to play for the shirt for relative peanuts, that's not what he wants.

How did you manage to turn this into a 'Harry hate' post? Im glad that Faurlins back, great CM and could do really well for us in the Championship

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ale's Back! on 19:12 - Jul 1 with 2582 viewsbosh67

Hogan Jenas Faurlin Andrade

Would be a very good midfield for us

With Remy playing off Adel up front.

Almost certain we will get 10-12 games from Remy until the case is done. Not sure Adel is going anywhere.

Derry to fill in when needed.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ale's Back! on 19:44 - Jul 1 with 2499 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ale's Back! on 19:12 - Jul 1 by bosh67

Hogan Jenas Faurlin Andrade

Would be a very good midfield for us

With Remy playing off Adel up front.

Almost certain we will get 10-12 games from Remy until the case is done. Not sure Adel is going anywhere.

Derry to fill in when needed.

Andrade? Because he had a handful of appearances for Wycombe?

And Hogan is always too lightweight and goes missing when it comes down to it. He is technically decent and a good finisher i'll grant you, but never looks good enough for this level for me.

Centre midfield on the other hand could be OK. Even assuming Granero, Mbia, Diakite and Barton are off - the mix of Jenas, Derry and Faurlin is still fairly balanced (if a little slow)
Ale's Back! on 20:00 - Jul 1 with 2448 viewsRed_Ranger

Indeed he is.
Ale lives two streets from me.
Saw his car outside his house for first time this morning in months.
Stalker ? Moi?
Login to get fewer ads

Ale's Back! on 20:32 - Jul 1 with 2334 viewsrsonist

The club publishing this interview is a very good sign in my opinion. I'm not saying the media team have a direct line to Redknapp's mind or anything but at least they're aware there's a lot of fan sentiment attached to Faurlin and that it would be unwise to post something like this if he was on his way out anytime soon.
Ale's Back! on 21:18 - Jul 1 with 2239 viewssilky

Ale's Back! on 20:32 - Jul 1 by rsonist

The club publishing this interview is a very good sign in my opinion. I'm not saying the media team have a direct line to Redknapp's mind or anything but at least they're aware there's a lot of fan sentiment attached to Faurlin and that it would be unwise to post something like this if he was on his way out anytime soon.

Agreed I also was thinking along the same lines.

Whether Ale will find his form from pre injury or not at least the club recognise the important of what Ale brings to QPR on more of a personal level and clearly he loves being here, We were relegated and it looks like to me it doesn't matter what level we are playing at Ale just seems happy to be at QPR.

More like him please at our club.

I just hope for Ale sake he does find form again and Harry gives him the chance he deserves.

And give him back his number 11 shirt!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Ale's Back! on 21:19 - Jul 1 with 2234 viewsdaveB

faurlin like most others will have a fresh start this summer, if he does well pre season he has a chance of being involved, if not then he'll be moved on
Ale's Back! on 22:02 - Jul 1 with 2167 viewsHollowayRanger

Ale's Back! on 20:32 - Jul 1 by rsonist

they were prasing DJ not so long ago look what happened to him

IF harry ditches faurlin then we know something really is rotton at QPR faurlin was a key playeer in our promotion season and if fully fit could be again

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ale's Back! on 05:31 - Jul 2 with 2006 viewsQPR_ARG

“I feel part of this club because I have been here for such a long time now and I always talk about this with Adel,” he said.

And my ONLY hope for this season is that these two can keep talking about being QPR players.

If that happens, we'll be OK.
Ale's Back! on 06:44 - Jul 2 with 1986 viewstimcocking

"If that happens, we'll be OK."

That's what i hope. Maybe Adel's conduct was so bad last year that nobody will buy him off us, and maybe it's because he was badly mismanaged (combined with his natural insanity) that he was just gutted last year. I thought he tried bloody hard most of the time and carried us at times. He is always head and shoulders the best player on the pitch to me, even if it doesn't always work out. I love having him at QPR. Maybe he'll come out firing determined to drag us back up.
I would love it, love it, if him and Ali starred for us this season.
Ale's Back! on 06:59 - Jul 2 with 1968 viewsloftus_upper

Ale's Back! on 20:00 - Jul 1 by Red_Ranger

Indeed he is.
Ale lives two streets from me.
Saw his car outside his house for first time this morning in months.
Stalker ? Moi?

You must live near me then Red as i got the shock of my life when i saw Ale doing his weekly shop.
Ale's Back! on 07:23 - Jul 2 with 1940 viewsWeaverQPR

Hope he gets a chance and regains his form

@WeavQPR

Ale's Back! on 07:32 - Jul 2 with 1927 viewsShotKneesHoop

Ale's Back! on 18:54 - Jul 1 by RANGERS4EVER

How did you manage to turn this into a 'Harry hate' post? Im glad that Faurlins back, great CM and could do really well for us in the Championship

I would be amazed if Faulin started the season anywhere but on the bench.

'Arry will pick his boys before ours.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ale's Back! on 07:57 - Jul 2 with 1900 viewsfinney

Him and Onuoha i think could be huge for us next season
Ale's Back! on 11:18 - Jul 2 with 1792 viewsRBlock

Ale's Back! on 06:59 - Jul 2 by loftus_upper

You must live near me then Red as i got the shock of my life when i saw Ale doing his weekly shop.

Hhhm, trying to figure out how close he is, I used to see him in Ravenscourt Park astro quite a lot, knocking a ball around.
Ale's Back! on 11:40 - Jul 2 with 1779 viewsQPunkR

Ale's Back! on 11:18 - Jul 2 by RBlock

Hhhm, trying to figure out how close he is, I used to see him in Ravenscourt Park astro quite a lot, knocking a ball around.

Offer him a game!

Just don't go in too hard for any tackles!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024