Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo 18:07 - Aug 25 with 14747 viewsSwanfan1

rarely lost the ball, and technically on the top,
he have to start every game.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Pozuelo on 09:27 - Aug 26 with 3458 viewsmawdlamjack

Pozuelo on 21:42 - Aug 25 by borinifanclub

I would play him instead of deguzman....who went AWOL again second half

this

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Pozuelo on 09:28 - Aug 26 with 3456 viewsJBG

Pozuelo on 09:16 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Pozuelo is outstanding and a joy to watch. Pablo is better on the left flank by some distance. Starting Pozuelo on the right and Pablo on the left would work and we look substantially better when we have these two in the side. Michu behind Bony up front just make sure we have Shelvey/Britton and Canas in the midfield and that is our best line up.

Lets not make Routledge into something he isn't - he flatters to deceive far more than Pablo.

Sumbler talking sense shocker
Pozuelo on 09:36 - Aug 26 with 3413 viewswr72

Thank feck we didn't spunk 6 million on a permanent for de Guzman.
Pozuelo on 09:41 - Aug 26 with 3408 viewswr72

It's only a matter of time before Poz becomes the new Michu and everyone will be raving about him.
Pozuelo on 09:57 - Aug 26 with 3391 viewsJonTheJack

My God De Guzman gripped my sh1t again yesterday.

Poz to start if we have to play Michu upfront again. Even after sleeping on it I can't think of any other word to describe JDG yesterday other than w4nk.
Pozuelo on 10:41 - Aug 26 with 3373 viewsPlasticman

Pozuelo on 09:36 - Aug 26 by wr72

Thank feck we didn't spunk 6 million on a permanent for de Guzman.

He just got back from a concussion. Seriously, what do you expect?

Plastic since 2012

Pozuelo on 10:53 - Aug 26 with 3360 viewsUxbridge

Pozuelo on 09:16 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Pozuelo is outstanding and a joy to watch. Pablo is better on the left flank by some distance. Starting Pozuelo on the right and Pablo on the left would work and we look substantially better when we have these two in the side. Michu behind Bony up front just make sure we have Shelvey/Britton and Canas in the midfield and that is our best line up.

Lets not make Routledge into something he isn't - he flatters to deceive far more than Pablo.

Jobbie in 3 ... 2 .... 1 ....

You're right though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pozuelo on 11:13 - Aug 26 with 3346 viewswr72

Pozuelo on 10:41 - Aug 26 by Plasticman

Errm,to be left out of the starting line up?
Login to get fewer ads

Pozuelo on 11:20 - Aug 26 with 3334 viewsJonTheJack

Pozuelo on 10:41 - Aug 26 by Plasticman

Regardless of that, he's got serious form for doing exactly what he did yesterday. He doesn't want to know when he knows he hasn't got time for a cup of tea every time he's got the ball.
Pozuelo on 11:28 - Aug 26 with 3333 viewsSkipTheJack

I really like Pozuelo, but he's clearly not a winger and wants to play AM.

I reckon we should rotate Bony, Pozuelo and Michu in the striker and AM positions so that they each play 2/3 of our games. (i.e. AM Michu, F Bony -- AM Poz, F Michu -- AM Poz, F Bony). We can't expect Michu to play every game with the EL group stages coming up. If either Bony or Michu is rested then Pozuelo definitely needs to play AM instead of Shelvey.
Pozuelo on 11:33 - Aug 26 with 3327 viewsPlasticman

Pozuelo on 11:13 - Aug 26 by wr72

Errm,to be left out of the starting line up?

Reread your own comment I replied to. You're happy we didn't buy him because of how he played after he just got back from an injury to his head?

So you honestly think his playing was unaffected by this? Otherwise your comment makes zero sense.

Plastic since 2012

Pozuelo on 12:08 - Aug 26 with 3289 viewsPureRockFury

Pozuelo on 18:11 - Aug 25 by Tom1912

Came on and literally straight away did what the rest of the midfield were failing to do-pick the ball up and drive it into space, causing problems.

Exactly. It was like night and day. It was almost embarrassing for the other players to see someone come on and look like he wanted to make something happen.

Even the bad times were good.

Pozuelo on 12:22 - Aug 26 with 3271 viewswr72

Pozuelo on 11:33 - Aug 26 by Plasticman

Reread your own comment I replied to. You're happy we didn't buy him because of how he played after he just got back from an injury to his head?

So you honestly think his playing was unaffected by this? Otherwise your comment makes zero sense.

No,I'm happy we didn't buy him at all.I was moderately happy with another loan though.

If his game was affected by his concussion then why the feck start him in the first place?
Pozuelo on 12:22 - Aug 26 with 3271 viewsMorfa_Same

The problem we have with Pozuelo is that him, Michu and Bony are competing for two positions. That actually might be a good thing this season with all the fixture congestion.

In matches like yesterday, where (for some reason) Bony didn't start, then we have to start Pozuelo. It was a perfect opportunity to give him a game in his preferred position.
Pozuelo on 13:15 - Aug 26 with 3238 viewsandrew

Pozuelo on 21:23 - Aug 25 by SASWANSEA

Our British wingers have fell to shit this season. Pablo on the left & Poz on the right against West Brom.

We should be looking to sign another winger imo. Routledge & Dyer just ain't got it.

Are you absolutely serious!!! What is wrong with people on here, Pablo is by far our worst performing and laziest winger this year, I've seen him make 1 tackle this year and he's given the ball away more than dyer and routs together, routledge has been amazing!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Pozuelo on 13:54 - Aug 26 with 3053 viewsPlasticman

Pozuelo on 13:15 - Aug 26 by andrew

Are you absolutely serious!!! What is wrong with people on here, Pablo is by far our worst performing and laziest winger this year, I've seen him make 1 tackle this year and he's given the ball away more than dyer and routs together, routledge has been amazing!

you need to go to specsavers then, cause something is wrong with your sight ;)

Plastic since 2012

Pozuelo on 13:57 - Aug 26 with 3045 viewswr72

Hernandez looks twice the player we saw last season already.A few more games and injury free and we'll see the best of him i think.
Pozuelo on 14:19 - Aug 26 with 3024 viewsDull1Thomas

Pozuelo on 13:57 - Aug 26 by wr72

Hernandez looks twice the player we saw last season already.A few more games and injury free and we'll see the best of him i think.

That doesn't really say a lot though does it?
Whoever we play in midfield it is never as good as when Leon is pulling the strings.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Pozuelo on 14:20 - Aug 26 with 3020 viewsDarlo

Pozuelo on 13:15 - Aug 26 by andrew

Download the game from yesterday & the Europa league game where one of Routledges goals was going straight at the keeper if there was no deflection. You will see he doesn't offer much penetration going forward and lost the ball constantly!!!

Pozuelo on 14:44 - Aug 26 with 2998 viewsDull1Thomas

Pozuelo on 14:20 - Aug 26 by Darlo

Download the game from yesterday & the Europa league game where one of Routledges goals was going straight at the keeper if there was no deflection. You will see he doesn't offer much penetration going forward and lost the ball constantly!!!

I've compared Routledges goal with Pablo's ..... no goal.
Routs gets a deflection (part of the game) but shot was on target and had some ooomph to it.

Pozuelo on 14:53 - Aug 26 with 2986 viewsPlasticman

Pozuelo on 14:44 - Aug 26 by Dull1Thomas

I've compared Routledges goal with Pablo's ..... no goal.
Routs gets a deflection (part of the game) but shot was on target and had some ooomph to it.

so if chico had scored on his shot you would have claimed chico should be on the wing as well?

Plastic since 2012

Pozuelo on 15:14 - Aug 26 with 2952 viewsLiam12345

What is it with De Guzman that you all love so much then i really cant see why hes selfish and looses the ball which can lead to dangerous situations and i really cant see anything from him that stands out i seem to remember that everybody adored him after he scored his free kick against stoke since then hes done nothing.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Pozuelo on 15:23 - Aug 26 with 2943 viewsDull1Thomas

Pozuelo on 14:53 - Aug 26 by Plasticman

so if chico had scored on his shot you would have claimed chico should be on the wing as well?

twister alert.

The comment was made in response to the suggestion Routledge only scored because his shot was deflected. My point was he did score and Pablo didn't.
But if you want to think I suggested Chico should play wing then go ahead .. it's a free world.

Pozuelo on 15:52 - Aug 26 with 2915 viewsPlasticman

Pozuelo on 15:23 - Aug 26 by Dull1Thomas

twister alert.

The comment was made in response to the suggestion Routledge only scored because his shot was deflected. My point was he did score and Pablo didn't.
But if you want to think I suggested Chico should play wing then go ahead .. it's a free world.

I was showing why your line of arguments were at flaw with an example.

Ash saved a shot at the line, from your line of reasoning we should consider him for goalkeeper duties.

Hopefully it should show you how flawed it is to take one single stat and use it as a ruler for the entire package that a person is. (although somehow I think you are too set in your ways)

Plastic since 2012

Pozuelo on 16:08 - Aug 26 with 2905 viewsShins

Pozuelo on 11:28 - Aug 26 by SkipTheJack

I really like Pozuelo, but he's clearly not a winger and wants to play AM.

I reckon we should rotate Bony, Pozuelo and Michu in the striker and AM positions so that they each play 2/3 of our games. (i.e. AM Michu, F Bony -- AM Poz, F Michu -- AM Poz, F Bony). We can't expect Michu to play every game with the EL group stages coming up. If either Bony or Michu is rested then Pozuelo definitely needs to play AM instead of Shelvey.

This!

Pozuelo is a dynamic AM and If Michu is up front or needing a rest he's a ready made replacement.
JJS as an AM ffs!

#ISTAYFORTHE90

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024